My First Cooking

How Can My Older Brother Love Me?

You walked toward Minho. You were looking at him.

‘’Oh... My brother’s sleeping is very handsome.’’ You said as you were looking at Minho’s face.

‘’Hey, crazy girl, what are you saying? You never see Minho sleep? Go to the kitchen with me! Don’t you want to cook chicken-rice soup?’’ Taemin said as he walked toward you and dragged your hand to the kitchen.

‘’Stupid boy, what are you doing? It’s very hurt.’’ You said as Taemin was dragging your hand.

‘’I... I...’’ Taemin said as he was hesitant.

‘’You... you... what? What did you want to say?’’ You asked Taemin as you were staring at him.

‘’I just want you to cook now, so I dragged you hand.’’ Taemin said.

‘’Really?’’ You said as you smiled and looked at Taemin.

‘’Yes’’ Taemin answered.

‘’OK, we start cooking now.’’ You said as you looked at the ingredients that you bought.

‘’Crazy girl, I never cook, so I can’t help you to cook.’’ Taemin said.

‘’I never cook too. When I was in Korea, I never cook and do the housework.’’ You said as you were staring at Taemin.

‘’If you don’t do, who do the housework?’’ Taemin asked you.

‘’My brother, he did everything in the house.’’ You said.

‘’What? Minho did everything? Oh... Be your brother is too hard and tired. You are his sister. You should help him to do some housework.’’ Taemin said.

‘’I wanted to help him, but he didn’t want me to help.’’ You said.

‘’OK, now don’t talk about this. We have to cook.’’ Taemin said.

‘’But now what should we do first?’’ You asked Taemin.

‘’Where is the book that we bought? We can look at the book.’’ Taemin said.

‘’Wait a minute, oh... here is the book.’’ You said and passed the book to Taemin.

‘’First, you have to clean the vegetable and chop them.’’ Taemin said as he was looking the book.

‘’Clean the vegetables? Chop them?’’ I don’t know how to clean and chop.’’ You said.

‘’OK, look! I show you how to chop the vegetables.’’ Taemin said as he was chopping the vegetables.

‘’Stupid boy, you said that you can’t cook, but now you are chopping~’’ You said as you surprised and Taemin interrupted.

‘’I said that I can’t cook. I didn’t say that I can’t chop them.’’ Taemin said as he smiled.

‘’Stupid boy, I want to chop too. Let’s me chop them, OK?’’ You said.

‘’Ok, but do you know how to chop. I will teach you.’’ Taemin said as he told you how to chop.

‘’Stupid boy, it’s very difficult. Wow!’’ You yelled.

‘’What was happening?’’ Taemin asked as he looked at you.

‘’My hand... my hand is really hurt.’’ You said as you were crying.

Taemin held you hand quickly. He saw the blood was flowing from your finger.

‘’Crazy girl, are you OK?’’ Taemin asked as he worried about you.

‘’I’m not OK. My finger is really hurt.’’ You said as you were crying.

‘’Hey, crazy girl, your finger was just a litter bit sharp. Why do you need to cry?’’ Taemin asked as he looked at your finger.

‘’I.. I~’’ You said but Taemin cut you off and bandaged your wound.

‘’Taemin, thank you very much.’’ You said as you smiled to Teamin.

‘’Taemin? Did you call me Taemin? I don’t want you to call me Taemin. I want you to call me stupid boy.’’ Taemin said as he looked at you.

‘’OK, stupid boy.’’ You call his name and laughed.

‘’Crazy girl, now do you want to continue our cooking?’’ Taemin asked.

‘’Certainly. Let’s start now.’’ You said loudly and continue to cook with Taemin.

        ---------------------------------------------------------------------