Stretch marks

Stretch marks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soft pants fill the air as a kiss is being broken, lips brushing against each other before losing contact completely. Two pairs of half lidded, coffee colored eyes fixed on one another, surprise and nervousness being displayed in them. Jonghyun softly clears his throat as he moves further away from his boyfriend’s face after kissing the latter passionately, the other’s eyes immediately widening as he carefully watches the older move, completely getting out of his state of trance Jonghyun kissed him into.

“Jjong..“ He breathes, seeing that the one above him now definitely wants to look at more than just his face, getting to know more details of the body he adored so much, but as much as Kibum loves and trusts Jonghyun, not doubting his intentions in any way or anything he has ever told him before, he could feel how his body slowly starts to tremble in fear.
Jonghyun knows about Kibum’s fear of revealing his body to him and it doesn’t help that they somehow ended up making out while only wearing their boxer shorts. Neither of both really noticed how it even happened, how they got undressed, but it happened and now Jonghyun is about to see something Kibum hates the most about his body. His stretch marks. These damn stretch marks on the inner side of his thighs. Kibum very well knows that they are more than normal, but still he has not ever seen any other guy who has them, at least not any of his friends.
“Kibummie.. what’s wrong?“ The caring voice of his oh so gentle boyfriend caresses Kibum’s eardrums, sending sweet shivers down his spine and he is able to feel how all the little hairs of his body stand up. Of course he would notice. Jonghyun always knows when Kibum doesn’t feel alright. The younger swallows, looking up to the man who is currently sitting between his bent legs, close to his groin, heart racing and palms getting sweaty. There he is, sitting right there, his hands moving to that certain part of Kibum’s body the latter despises with all his heart, but his lover adores so insanely much. Kibum’s thighs, they are so juicy, so beautiful and seeing them almost completely is heaven to Jonghyun, pure heaven. His heart jumps in excitement as he looks down to the love of his life who is currently nibbling on his bottom lip, a lovely shade of red covering his cheeks while the shorter enjoys the sensation of his boyfriend’s soft skin brushing against his palms.
Jonghyun wonders, what causes him to act this way? So taken back… The simple fact that they are almost completely and closer than ever or......

“Can we.. stop here maybe?“ Kibum’s tiny voice makes its way past his lips, the question making Jonghyun tilt his head to the left, but he accepts it immediately. This would end here, Kibum feels uncomfortable and he doesn’t want that. All he wants is to see the other smile and enjoy his touch, but not this.
“Of course, hun.“ Jonghyun smiles sweetly, carefully and gently squeezing his lover’s thighs before shifting, soon sitting next to Kibum who quickly covers up his legs with his blanket, blankly staring at the wall close to the end of his bed.
Silence, not really awkward, but kind of tensed silence follows as they both just sit there, Jonghyun looking down onto his own lap while Kibum seems to be really troubled what worries the other a lot actually. Did he do something wrong? Did he go too far?
“Bummie?” The older breaks the silence after several seconds, not getting any reaction from the other, but he does not care, he knows he is listening. “Do you mind telling me what is wrong? I don’t want to be too nosy, but you just seem to not feel good now and maybe talking about it helps? You know you can tell me everything and I would like to know if I did something wrong, so I will not do it again in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter