CHEATSHEET

 生き甲斐 / IKIGAI  HELLO!PRO'S NEW GIRL GROUP!  APPLY OPEN!   CHECK UPDATE (JULY 20TH)!
hOME
PLOTLINES
Cheatsheet
Reviews
Basics The basics are pretty self-explanatory. The age range for all characters is 1994 to 2004. Your character can be born anywhere and of any ethnicity, but it would be lovely if she was at least half asian. You can decide how many languages your character can speak, and their fluency level of each, just make sure that there is a valid reason she knows them. Faceclaims can be anyone from anywhere (aside from former and current members of Hello! Project) as long as they have a decent amount of photos, gifs don't really matter. Just make sure your faceclaims face matches your characters age. Appearance and style can just be words or photos, but if you do both I will be very happy! they can be a few sentences to multiple paragraphs.

Them Your character will need a minimum of four positive and negative personality traits (you may also use MBTI types instead). Neutral traits are optional but well loved. Personality does not need to be expanded on if you chose not to but background must be at least one paragraph. If they were a former trainee include it in their background as there is no trainee section in the app due to the fact that Ikigai is being chosen through an open audition. The password is a greeting for ikigai linked to a song you would like them to release/perform. There is no minimum on likes, dislikes, habits, hobbies, and trivia. Feel free to go wild! idol relations are welcome!

On stage Stage names are optional. Please list at least four (or more) member colours you would like your character to have in the prefered member colour section. Here is a list of member colours currently used in Hello! Project to help you (you can also use a colour that is not on that list if you wish. Also some member colorus listed under the same thing like light blue and sea blue are actually different, but some are the same such as deep pink and hot pink, so keep that in mind!)! You are also welcome to just say if you don't mind what colour your character will be given. As Ikigai will be chosen through open auditions, there will be no plotlines so make your characters as talented or not talented as you like. Talent twins will play little role in what applicants are chosen for the story. That being said it would be nice if not all applicants were a main and lead in everything. Balance is always nice. For the audition songs, you must list three that your character will sing and/or rap (They must have come out before the time of the audition, so May, 2016). Pre-debut and scandals are optional.

ooh lala Love interests are optional and can be anyone from anywhere, all genders welcome. Make sure your love story makes sense! status can be anything at all
bROWNIE POINTS Faceclaim's from Dreamcatcher, Oh My Girl, and WJSN. Underused faceclaims. Mentioning my characters in your app or even using them as love interests.

tAKEN things 
Faceclaims: Oh My Girl's Hyojung, Nogizaka46's Saito Asuka, Dreamcatcher's Gahyeon, and Mayu Watanabe.
Vocal/Talking Twins: Oh My Girl's Hyojung, Oh My Girl's Binnie, and Dreamcatcher's Gahyeon and Sua.
Rap Twins: Oh My Girl's Binnie and Dreamcatcher's Dami and Sua.
Dance Twins: Oh My Girl's Hyojung, Oh My Girl's Yooa, and  Dreamcatcher's Dami and Sua.
Member Colours: Grey, deep/hot pinklight blue, and Sea Blue (white and grey are too similar to be used in regards to this story so please do not select it as one of your colours!).
Relations/Love interests: Da-iCE's Yudai is taken as a brother. Nine Muse's Hyemi and Da-ICE's Sota and Yudai are taken as love interests.
Source / turn-in / Examples on review page
coded by Yeojachinguu