chapter

love is not for gotten

It was the first day of school you were so happy and get to meet your friends because you lived far away from the school. You got up from your bed and yawned.

"ahhhhhhh what a perfect day!" You said happily. First day of school AWESOME!!! You thought.(A/N just to let u know I hate school....who doesn't?)

you got dressed,you put a big dark blue sweater on and black skinny jeans, cute stripped socks on, then went down stairs to take your shot because you had diabetes. If you don't take your shot you get VERY sick.

you had diabetes sense you were little so shots didn't bother you that much. You said morning to your mom then sat down at the table.

"sweetie how was your sleep?any problems?"your mom asked like always.

"yessss mommmm..." You said, she was cooking breakfast so you started to read. You loved to read but other kids think its stupid but you ignore it tho.

"sweetie breakfast is done, here." She handed you a plate, you kindly said thank you then started to eat, sense you had diabetes you can't eat some food like white bread, French fries, white rice, or white flour but there's more.

you looked at the time7:50, oh no ima be late ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!

You ate breakfast real fast then put on your white convers on and got your backpack on.

"bye sweetie, WAIT YOUR SHOT!!!"she nearly screamed, you stopped right at the door and your mom came running to you. She handed you your shot.

"thanks mom "you smiled.

"your welcome sweet heart, bye love you" she gave you a kiss on the cheek. Then you ran out and said "I LOVE YOU TOO MOM!!" she smiled and closed the door.

 

you ran fast but not too fast, I hope I meet chanyeol soon....you thought.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi A/N srry for the short chapter but ill try my best on next chapter. Plz leave comments.