first meet

Is it love?

Yerin pov

We are in the middle of promoting of 'me gusta tu', our new song. I heard today BTS sunbae will be promoting today too, I have seen their music video released last night, they are seriously cool with their fast-paced dance well as Eunha and Sinbi said 'Big Hit trainees are the best in dancing' while showing off their dancing skills last night. I cant deny those statement, even CEO asked us to learn from them but lately, we believed in our dancing teachers, I myself is actually skilled in hiphop dancing. All gfriend members are good in hiphop dance but since our concept are girl-next-door style, we didnt get to show it, thats why our choreography are innocent and powerful. Back to the topic, so we were walking from room to room behind the stage, greeting all the seniors to promote our new album. So now, its BTS room, its my first time meeting him after a long time, I wonder how is his reaction to  meet me. Will he greet me happily, do i look pretty today? 

"Hello, we are yeoja chingu-imnida." - Gfriend

"Ah, 1,2,3 Bang! tan! Anyeonghasaeyo-" - BTS. some of them i the middle of styling, some are reading fan letters and some are checking their phones including Taehyung sunbae.

"Ah, the Eunbi sister, we finally met again!" - Namjoon greet the Eunha and Sinbi. 

"Oppa-deul! Nice to meet you guys again, you guys seriously cool in the new music video!" Sinbi chuckles as she desribes how proud of her trainees friends. Same goes to Eunha. She is chatting with Jongkook perhaps catching up. They are laughing.

It is awkward for Sowon unnie, Umji and me now. Its like we are standing in front of the door waiting for Sinbi and Eunha finished their conversations. Taehyung oppa eh i mean sunbaenim still looking at his phone, he doesnt even chin up to look at us eventhough he sits right infront of us, well he actually smiled to Sowon unnie but doesnt even spare a glance to me. Is he ignoring me? Huh, trying to show off his seniority to me huh.

"I really been waiting to meet you guys! Your new song are catchy" Jimin sunbaenim popped out of nowhere, perhaps he feels the awkward-ism around here.

"Thank you for your support sunbae-nim, please keep supporting us. We watch your music video too last night, your dance are seriously dope!" Sowon unnie answer. I am just standing beside awkwardly waiting for this moment to passed.

"Yes, sunbae-nim must have been practicing really hard right?" Umji also butted into the conversation.

"Yes, everyone is. But your dance was quite hard too for a girl group." Jimin sunbaenim-chuckles. He then push Taehyung sunbae hand hinting him to join the conversation. Taehyung look at us and smiled, just a smile then he stand up and walk away. 

"Im going to toilet" He said. Everyone at the room look at him as if they are all wondering why he acting like that too. I sighed. Sowon pats my back slowly even Jimin sunbaenim look at me as if he feels bad for me. Im okay though. I smile.

"Yah whats wrong with that boy" Jimin laughed, "He probably stressed trying to remember the steps, today is our first performance anyway"

Eunha then takes Sinbi hand and hinted us to left the room "Ah lets go, we have more rooms to go. goodbye oppa-deul, Jungkook-ah!" 

As soon as the door cosed, Sinbi hugged me and said "I dont know why he act like that, Im sorry for you"

"I am okay, hey i forget him already, its not like we were dating back then!" I chuckles, yeah i didnt expect anything. We once said once we debut, we wont act like we used to be. I guess he is keeping the promise. Sigh I wish he didnt.

"Unnie, forget him, you deserve better!" Yuju tried cheering me up. Everyone in Gfriend knows about my past with him because im usually the most excited to meet the BTS sunbae.

"I didnt feel sad at all, I like Shinee! I like Onew sunbae, who said I like him?" I laugh and chuckles. Yes, everyone knows I am Shinee's fangirl. 

I guess, that what happen after years of not meeting. He really dont want to greet me. 

Taehyung POV

 

Ah they already gone. What an awkward situation. I dont know how to face her, i thought i left her dissapointed back then. She didnt even reply my message hint. I know she opened the our private twitter account though. I am watching her on the small screen in this room, ah she looks healthier and cuter than before. 

"What is it just now? What are you trying to do? I thought you will be happiest to meet her." jimin who is watching and sits beside me suddenly rises up conversation. I laughed and smirks to him.

"I look cool right?  DidI look cool just now, i mean i walk away like a bad guy!" yeah I mean that, I want to look cool and see her reaction. Suga hyung who is sitting here suddenly laugh.

"Cool? You looked like an idiot just now. So sudden you think this is a drama?" He said. 

"I didnt ask you hyunggg" I rolled my eyes. 

"Paboya, she sighed. You make me stunned, i feel bad for her" Jimin answered. 

"You think thats cool? Hyung, you look weird walking out like this!" Jungkook laugh and do the gimmick. All the other members laugh to Jungkook act.

"Shut up!" I pout.

She sighed? She must be hoping for me to greet her. Chuckles.

"