Let me seal you one last kiss

Let me seal you one last kiss

" What's in that pretty brain of yours, babe? something's bothering you?" Yoongi asked the younger who seems to be lost in his own world. They had been cuddled on the couch since Yoongi came back from work half an hour ago.

Yoongi's been worried about his girlfriend who seemed to be zoning out whenever they're together these days. It wasn’t like he had a lot of free time with Jimin since he's hired as a full time producer 2 months ago.

" it's... no... nothing big" Jimin replied while lifted her head so she could see Yoongi's eyes.

 

Those looks, which Yoongi could read as longing, worried, insecurity, were the ones he hated to be on the younger's faces. Sometimes he wondered if he's the one who caused it. The thought alone gave a pang in his heart. Jimin didn’t deserve it. She's the best thing that ever happened to his life. Let alone the fact that she almost never complained about Yoongi's lacks in being romantic. He's whipped, but she just couldn't understand why Jimin still had that looks in her eyes.

 

" Hon, I can tell just by the looks in your eyes, you know. Is it works? your friends?" Yoongi hesitated but finally asked  "...me?"

 

" It's just, me, being silly, forget it, Yoongi" Jimin said and buried her head to Yoongi's neck and tightened her arms to Yoongi's waist.

 

 

 

" Nothing about you is silly, honey. please tell me if anything is bothering you. I can't bear seeing those looks in that beauty face of yours"

 

Jimin smiled, Yoongi  could feel the stretch of her lips in his neck. It calmed him. It eased him.

“It’s like.. It’s kinda..  You know, There’re times when I believe that you won’t coming back to me.” Jimin said taking a deep breath, “I feel like I don’t deserve you, not enough, there are a lot of girls, women who fawning over you, I can tell, even way before you’re this successful, before you’re.. even today, I think you weren’t coming back to me until I heard you knocking.. and…”

Jimin stopped when she felt a pair of lips on hers. She savored it. She let the tears slipped even more that she never knew when it started to fall. She could feel it. The way Yoongi wanted to tell her, to reassure her, to show her that he wanted her.

Yoongi pulled away just enough to still have their lips brushed when he said “I love you. You know I will never let you go” the he kissed her again, sweet and chaste.

Right there, when the pulled apart, Jimin smiled, genuinely, because she knew, Yoongi will hold her, even if she knew he will always take her breath away, and if, maybe, she didn’t have that effect on him, he will never let her go.

If she ever fell into abyss, Yoongi will save her one last kiss. And it’s enough.

 

                                                                                                            --------------------------------------------------------

 

This is my first time writing and English isn't my first language. Bear with me <3

It's just I listen to Monkey Majik - One Day and here's the result!