First day

Purple Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang's POV

I have been waiting for her in the car for almost 2 hours. Where could she be?? Is she lost?? Is she going to the toilet?? it was almost lunch time and my tummy was rumbling. i started calling Loreen and thankfully she answered. I started asking her where is she. She sounded happy and nervous at the same time because it was her first time in Korea. She answered "im here already, there's too many people here. How may i know its you??" i told her that my bodyguard would pick her up and send her to the car where i was waiting and after a few minutes, there she is looking so pretty, never change with her cute smile, smiling at me. I gave her a quick hug and we quickly went in the car to go back to YG

 

                   There was an awkward silence between them, Taeyang looked left and right thinking of what to say to break the silence between them. " So, /cough/ how do you like Korea so far?" " Oh my Gee! its so beautiful and wonderful. Its a very pretty place." said Loreen giving Taeyang a smile that melts Taeyang heart in an instant. " I cant wait for u to meet the boys later. They're very excited to meet you for the first time." said Taeyang. " Aaaaaa... but they dont know me." Loreen giving Taeyang the puzzled face. Taeyang giggled " I told them about you a lot. I told them how u save me from the accident too and i told them that you're musically famous. They saw your musicallys and there were all surprised that you're very talented." Loreen blushed along the way after what Taeyang has told her and she couldnt stop smiling and thanked Taeyang.

                                                                         ****************************************************************************

                  After the long ride from the airport, they finally reached YG. It was a very big building where the idols practice their dance and create their songs and album. Loreen looked outside and saw four tall figure waiting at the YG door. The car stopped. " Loreen, those are the boys." said Taeyang breaking Loreen'sday dream. As they went out the car everyone was excited to meet Loreen. Seungri who was blocked by TOP jumped up and down trying to take a closer look at Loreen. The four of them finally shook hands with Loreen to welcome her to YG.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter