Jealousy

Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: WARNING THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IS WEIRD)

 

Ever since that day, Sana and Tzuyu is becoming more close than ever. They're too close. They're really close that they even do skinship to each other. Every weekend Tzuyu went to Sana's house to have a movie night. When they watch the movie they're cuddling. Sometimes they even slept in a cuddling position.

All of that make Tzuyu thinks

What is actually her relationship with Sana? They're too close to be called just friends but they're also not a lovers. Tzuyu questions all of that. What is their relationship? Are they friends? Or a lover? Or even a friend with benefits? It hurts Tzuyu to think that Sana only see her as a friend. Because Tzuyu love Sana more than just a friend. Tzuyu decided to ask Sana tomorrow when she visit Sana's house.
 


Tzuyu wakes up really early and get a morning shower. After she's done showering she goes straight to the kitchen to cook a meal that she will give to Sana.

After she's done cooking. She dress up and goes to Sana's house as quickly as possible, *because she wants to see Sana so badly*


Sana's house

Tzuyu knocks on the door twice, and the door opened but Sana isn't the one who answer the door, it's a girl with bunny teeth.

'That's weird, I've never seen her before' She thought.
Tzuyu is confused because she never seen anyone other than Sana, Mina, and Momo.

"Who is it Nayeon-unnie?" Sana says while proceeding to hug the orange haired girl.

"Hi, unnie" Tzuyu says while smiling. But deep inside she is actually hurting because Sana is hugging that Nayeon girl.

'Stupid, why do you have to be jealous. She doesn't even like you' Tzuyu thought.

Nayeon invited Tzuyu to go inside. And Tzuyu got inside while forcing a smile at Nayeon and Sana which is still hugging each other.

 

Tzuyu find out that Nayeon is Sana's "friend" since Sana arrived in Seoul. Tzuyu is rather uncomfortable because Sana and Nayeon is clingy to each other the entire time. Most of the time Sana even stole a kiss from Nayeon's cheeks. Tzuyu wonder if Sana loves Nayeon and she thinks the answer is yes. Tzuyu is smiling but deep down she is actually hurting.

Tzuyu couldn't stand the sight of Sana and Nayeon so she excuse herself to go home. But you know there's gotta be a hurdle right? Sana is pleading for Tzuyu to stay a little bit longer. Most of the time Tzuyu would get convinced and stay, but this time is different. She refuses and goes home with a broken heart. She is crying.

 

'That's weird, she would stay if I pleaded for her to stay..... but this time she refuse to stay......' Sana thought curiously. Sana couldn't help but to think about the taller girl. Sana then proceed to search for Nayeon.

"Nayeon-unnie, sleep with me please? I'm lonely" Sana pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Okay then Sana-chan" Nayeon says enthusiasticly.

Sana and Nayeon sleep together while hugging each other. Sana knows she have Nayeon to sleep with but for some reason she can't sleep. Then she realize why she can't sleep. Because Tzuyu's not with her.


Tzuyu, on the other side, couldn't sleep as well. She is still thinking about Sana. She can't help but to be worried about Sana. She is worried that Sana will

Please log in to read the full chapter