Final

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The TV flashed several colours as the familiar group of six boys danced on screen, bright stage lights lit the stage as the fans screamed the fan chants. Three boys sat in their living watching the show, the youngest laying spread out on the larger sofa, his head resting comfortably on the eldest boys lap as they cheered on their younger (and older) group mates who were dancing to 'chewing gum', smiles plastered to their faces.

"Their outfits are really ugly" Jaemin spoke up as he looked at the pink outfits, his nose scrunched up in disgust. Hansol hummed in agreement, his fingers running through the younger boys hair as he continued to watch his younger group members proudly, they were doing their best even while wearing those hideous outfits.

Kun glanced towards the two boys sitting opposite him, his eyes finding Jaemin. The youngest boy looked excited as he copied the fans, but the Chinese boy saw the boys eyes sadden when it came to his part in the song, the part he couldn't be there to sing as he had to stay home and recover from his back injury. Looking up, he caught the eyes of Hansol, both of understanding the glum mood of the youngest. Neither boy said anything as they both turned to watch the rest of the performance as it moved onto NCT U's performance, each of them laughing but feeling slightly sorry for Mark as they watched him run and slide into his position just in time for the music to start.

They continued to watch until the group had finished their performance, after a few minutes they decided they had watched what they had come for, Hansol turned the volume down as the award show continued on. Stretching slightly, he looked down as he noticed the youngest boy make no move to leave, his head still resting in his lap. Hansol shook Jaemin slightly causing the younger boy to look up at him, poking his tongue out to express his displeasure at the older man as he moved himself into a sitting position.

Kun stood lazily, leaning forward slightly so he could reach Hansol's phone which was ringing loudly, looking at the name displaced obnoxiously on screen, he rolled his eyes and answered in Chinese not at all surprised when he received an answer back in the same language, though slightly more out of breathe.

"Who is it?"

"Who else?" Kun replied back as he threw the phone to Hansol, who caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter