Sanghyuk

Smitten

As pathetic as it may have seemed, Jaehwan didn’t really care about spending Valentine’s Day huddled up on a messy bed in a dark room, binge watching superhero movies with a friend. He also didn’t really mind that said friend was three times as broad as him and so served as the perfect backrest while Jaehwan sat between his long legs, pretty much feeling like a king on his well-deserved, comfortable throne.

“We could’ve chosen something more exciting,” Sanghyuk said, the inner side of his arm brushing against Jaehwan's shoulder as he reached between Jaehwan's legs, taking out a handful of the bowl of popcorn Jaehwan had in his lap.

“I like this one,” Jaehwan said, munching on some popcorn.

He heard a snort, Sanghyuk fidgeting about behind him and moving the mattress like a giant earthquake, and when he was done with whatever he was doing, he wrapped his arms around Jaehwan's chest, holding him down as if with a vise. Anything Jaehwan could have said died out in his throat as Sanghyuk pulled him so close his heartbeat echoed inside Jaehwan's body, his breath warm against Jaehwan's ear when he whispered, “It’s because of the main dude, isn’t it?”

“What do you mean?” Jaehwan mumbled, trying to break free weakly, but Sanghyuk only held him tighter like quicksand that didn’t let Jaehwan work against it.

“Oh, come on,” Sanghyuk said, his voice trembling with suppressed laughter that Jaehwan didn’t like. “He’s tall and muscular and probably three times as big as you. I know you like guys like that a little too much.”

“Shut up!” Jaehwan spat and squirmed, but Sanghyuk held him down, even when Jaehwan whined.

“Your size kink is awfully obvious,” Sanghyuk chuckled, and Jaehwan dug his nails into his lower arm, but Sanghyuk didn’t even budge. His lips touched the shell of Jaehwan's ear as he said, “You like being the small one, don’t you? Seriously, you keep nestling into my lap like a puppy and you think I haven’t noticed? You should just tell me if you want me to—”

“Stop!” Jaehwan squeaked and reached into the bowl of popcorn, throwing some behind his back, attacking Sanghyuk with it.

He heard a laugh, and then Sanghyuk let go of him, let Jaehwan scoot away on the bed with his face feeling like it was on fire and his briefs becoming way too tight under his sweatpants. He was determined not to let Sanghyuk see that he was getting hard, keeping the bowl in front of his crotch, but Sanghyuk glanced down and smirked that stupid baby bear smirk of his, looking beyond adorable even when he was being the demonic creature he was.

“You’re so easy to tease!” Sanghyuk exclaimed, giggling, and leant forward, kissing a scowling Jaehwan on the lips shortly. Jaehwan felt the wrinkles smooth out between his brows, but he was not ready to look forgiving just yet. “Don’t look at me like that. It’s not my fault you’re so weak for me.”

“Shush,” Jaehwan grumbled. “And let’s just watch One Piece instead.”

Sanghyuk's shoulders shook as he sniggered, reaching for his laptop to put on the latest episode they hadn’t seen yet, crawling back to lean against the headrest after pressing play. Jaehwan sighed and put his hands on Sanghyuk's knees, opening his legs to accommodate himself between them once again. Sanghyuk grinned and spread his arms wide in a welcoming gesture, earning a glare for it from Jaehwan.

Once he was leaning back against Sanghyuk's chest, he felt Sanghyuk's hands coming up to rest on top of his shoulders, squeezing lightly as he said, “I know you’re hard.”

More than half of the popcorn landed in Sanghyuk's face.