Being their manager

Manager to Bigbang

I was appointed as manager of big bang. I introduced myself to everyone. I had to keep track of their schedules and be with them everytime. I had to look after their health. Keep in check their diet and all.

I was hard to figure out for them. I didn't talk much. I wanted to keep professional.  I wasn't interested in their fandom. They often asked me which member was my favourite.
I told them that I liked everyone for their special qualities, as everyone is different and has different personality. G-dragon is warm, sensitive, laughs a lot, smart, artistic, tender on inside and cold on outside. He may look like a bad boy at first sight but as you get to know him, he is a human with a heart.  TOP is handsome, sensitive, y, lonely, bold, weird and has magnetic eyes. I said that I'll stay away from Seungri for sure becoz he is an unstable flirt. Daesung is funny, it looks like he carries some pain, down to earth, caring. Taeyang is stable, silent, laid back and perfectionist.


GD was busy with his work. I wud help him by supporting him, bringing him juices, coffee, food as he wouldn't go out of his room.
TOP used to stay at his home most of the time. Whenever he came, we had intense eye contact, and wud only look away when someone interrupted.
Seungri had many girlfriends. He was like a playboy.
Daesung used take care of me, ask me if I was well, help me with my chores.
Taeyang used to be alone by himself dancing or with GD (may be he also had a girlfriend).

One day we had to travel. I had told them to be ready by 8 am. I knew they wudnt wake up, so I went to GD's room first, him being a late riser and woke him up. He was shocked  that I went in his room, and woke up immediately. Then everyone else was ready, we were waiting in the bus for GD. He came and bus started.
I sat besides Daesung, he had become a good friend of mine.
Seungri passed some comments. TOP said, 'she is my type'.
GD was taken aback, he wanted to know who I liked. He stood up in the moving bus and stood before me and began to ask the question. At that moment the bus decelerated and GD fell. In a quick second I jumped towards him to save his head from banging into the pole. I protected his head by placing my hand. There was something pointy on the pole. A nail entered my skin. GD was safe, uninjured. I said, "You are a band member, You should be careful. It could have been a 'big bang'." Everyone started laughing. Though it wasn't that good of a joke. Daesung said, "So you can joke also." I smiled at him, and he was awestruck. I had that Venus smile with a dimple. He must have fallen for it.
Others also noticed me smiling at Daesung and TOP was jealous.
Then I took out first aid kit from my bag. Daesung just noticed it now, "Whoa, u r hurt bad. It's bleeding. Let me see."
Everyone else popped up their heads, GD was shocked again. He was sorry. He was worried and asked to stop the bus to get to a hospital.
I said, " There's no need. I will dress the wound myself."
Seungri observing the way I was dressing " Wow u r perfect at dressing wound."
I said, "I am a medical student. I am majoring in medicine."
Everyone in union "what?"
I smiled. They cudn't believe it. Then I showed them my ID. I said, " YG President purposely made me your manager, so that I can take care of you."

We reached the place to shoot the MV. Everyone was worked hard. I would keep a check on their health.

I too followed good health practices. I used to go out for jogging and exercise in the morning. I would find GD working on the lyrics early in the morning. He wouldn't sleep all night. I would give him freshly prepared juice.

We were in Japan when he asked me where I was going early in the morning. I told him and he also wanted to come to see the beauty of Hokkaido.
We ran out and could see few people. It was very green, clean and fresh.
We came by a lake, did some stretching exercises and sat down. GD asked me about me. He was curious about me. I am a intuitive person, so I could figure him out easily. He was a lot like me. We were both INTJs(MBTI personality type). Intelligent in our own fields, had a small friend circle, talked less listened more. That is all what made us creative and had IQ more than average.
We soon became good friends who would understand each other and had high compatibility. I liked G dragon more than the other members and it was a secret. We respected each other a lot.

I went to their dance practice. I liked to dance too, so I learnt a few steps. After the practice finished, we came back to our hotel together. Daesung said, "Y/N, you are very different from our previous managers. I like you on our team."
"yup, you even dance better than T.O.P Hyung", said seungri. That comment got him a hit on the head.
I chuckled. GD had his eyes closed lying on the floor and was listening to whole convo.

 

Daesung- Noona, which songs do you like?

I- It depends on my mood. But I like beats and bass in the song. Soft songs are also good. You have a nice voice Daesung.

His heart swell with pride. He liked it.

I- you can also try songs about hidden emotions, and what people would really feel rather than making songs about love and party songs.
GD thinking: wow, now she can also give us suggestions. She is right though.

 

That day we ate and slept. GD was thinking of new ideas, and came up with song based on our day of jogging and scenery. He liked thinking about it. That night he slept peacefully.
A lot of girl groups liked GD and TOP and Bigbang. They would blush and act girly in front of the guys. I was more of a practical type. I didn't show any emotions.
And there was one thing I couldn't do. Sing.
I would go out of tune.

 

After filming, we came back to Korea, and back to our dorm. It was big with room for everyone and a recording room. A huge garden in the front. I liked gardening and had a pet cat. GD kept a dog. My cat and the dog were getting used to each other. Kayla(cat) at first was scared of Marley(dog). But now she knows that we are a family. She would be around me all the time rubbing against me. I cared for Marley also.

Jiyong POV

It was vacation time for the guys. Each one of them was engrossed in their own life. TOP had gone home to meet his mother. Daesung was with his friends. Seungri must be in his club, girls surrounding him. Taeyang and GD would be together along with Teddy. He would also get visited by 2ne1 girls.
One day Bom had come. She had heard about new manager being girl. She asked GD "so how is your new manager?"
GD: She is perfect. Works well, does everything to the point.
Bom could see Ji lost in thoughts. He was thinking about Y/N, her commitment to the work, loyalty, tender side, strong outer facade. He wanted to know her more.
He spoke "I've never met a girl like her before."
Bom was obviously jealous.

Your POV

I had gone shopping, GD came home early to find me. He didn't find me. So he called "where are you?"
I: Oh.. I am in the mall. Shopping. bought some essential things.
GD: Want to eat dinner with me?
I: You're not busy?
GD: No.. I would like to spend some time with you
I: OK
GD: Alright. I'm coming to pick you up.

He came by his car. I put my shopping bags at the back. I could sense his strong gaze on me.
GD: It's been 5 days I didn't see you. How are you?
I: I'm fine.. how's your health?
GD: I'm in good shape.
I:  Consume less alcohol. And stay away from smoking. I hate smokers.

He was shoked to hear that. But he knew I was right. Instead of using smoke to relieve stress, there were some exercises and yoga that would help. Everyone in group was in better shape since I came.
GD was the most changed person. He was feeling in touch with his inner being. It was because of me. When you are balanced in your mind, you exert a positive aura and everyone around you feels serene and at ease.

We came to an elite restaurant. He ordered food. His choice was elegant. After all he is a Leo. I too liked luxurious things. He asked me a lot of questions. I tried to answer most of them. It still wasn't enough for him. He didn't know what he wanted from me.
I too asked him about what he liked, how was his relationship with parents.
He came to know about my hardships and that I lost my father at young age.


GD thinking to himself: 'So she's lost her father at young age. That makes her stronger and practical. Majoring in medicine relates to her father dying of leukemia. She is a passionate person. Her spine is made of steel. I haven't met such a strong woman before. She is caring, has cute smile, responsible and practical. I think I like her. We are good friends. But I want more from her. She does not open up to anyone easily. She would open up to only who has her trust.
GD smiled thinking about her. He wanted to keep her happy. He wanted to give her everything that she couldn't get. He wanted to take care of her.
GD acted tenderly towards Y/N.
Other members noticed this. Taeyang was the first to notice. Youngbae had a girlfriend. He kept it low key and would spend time with her.

At the dorm we all sat eating and watching TV. It was a horror movie. I scared Daesung, he was a scare baby. He cried "nooonaaa"
Others laughed. Seungri slept, Daesung ran away.. GD, TOP and me were watching the scary part. GD was a bit scared, TOP was playful. He spoke in a scary voice in my ear by coming closer. I was scared and inspired sharpely. I looked at him and let out a sigh "you scared me.. it's not easy to scare me. Good job." TOP smirked. GD was startled. He felt left out and wanted to protect me.
of the movie came near and we all shouted in unison when ghost appeared. GD held my hand and I held TOP's hand. Movie finished and we sat fixed for a moment gulping the scariness. I removed my grip. GD was still holding onto it. When we settled down,
TOP: Wow.. it was nice scare.
GD: Yeah man.. watched a movie like this after long.
Me: Phew... I liked it.. I like horror movies, I like being scared..
TOP smiled, GD gave me a look and said " You are like no other girl. No girl would say she likes being scared. Only you can say such things." I laughed. He was looking into my eyes, I was looking too. He was still holding my hand. TOP noticed and broke the moment by saying " I need water."
We went together to kitchen to get water. It felt awkward. There was silence. I felt as if both wanted to be alone with me. But that didn't work. I drank water and went to my room. Both of them had a glaring competition and went to their rooms. The looks they exchanged made GD worried, because he knew TOP also liked Y/N and he wouldn't stop and a fierce competition awaits them.
 

The next day I was cleaning my room and volumed up the song 'One less problem by Ariana Grande'. I was singing too. Dancing over the bed. I had wild side to me too.
TOP overheard some noise and knocked at my door. I obviously didn't hear it. So he opened my door and there I was doing silly things. He started laughing and came inside. I yelled at him and threw pillows. He still came near and danced his crazy moves. I called him "Bingu TOP". He was smirking and had an intense gaze fixed on me. That song finished and he sat on my bed. He looked around.
Thought to himself "clean, sophisticated, arranged books in series, practicality, no girly things."
I sat down arranging my papers in the file.
Just then "Give me love by Ed Sheeran" began to play from my playlist in the background. I was singing 'Give a little to me to burn this out, we'll play hide n seek,... All I want is the taste that your lips allow, ma my ma my ma my give me love'.
Then I realized that it wasn't appropriate with TOP in the room. I stopped. He sang the next verse in his deep voice. He came near me and put his hand on my cheek. I pushed him and told him to go away, he was chuckling. He went away after pointing finger at me and said "You have a wild side just like me. Let's keep this a secret, only to us."
I let out a long breath.

Few days passed by just like that.


One night I went to the recording studio to give juice to G dragon. He wasn't there. He must have gone to washroom or gone out.
I looked around at the mike and computer, different recording equipments. I found a playlist on computer, "kiss me by Ed sheeran". I loved that song and played it. I sang and danced with it. GD came in silently. I was leaning on the table listening to the music, looking at various sound components. He came and put his hands on my waist. I was shocked and jumped. I turned around to see deep black eyes boring into me. He took my hand as a sign to dance with me. He placed my other hand on his shoulder and grabbed me by my waist with one of his hands, pulled me closer. The song was slow and romantic with a lot of feeling of longing. We began swaying slowly side to side. It was as if the things in the song, G dragon was saying to me with his eyes. He then placed my head on his chest, we moved slowly with the song. I breathed out, relaxed myself, closed my eyes to take in the moment.
The song finished and we were still hugging. I broke the hug and looked at him. I could see him longing me in his eyes. But I had no expectations. He lifted up my chin and was bringing his lips closer to mine. I spoke, " Wait. Have you thought about how this all will go?"
He stopped and said nothing.
I: Here, I brought juice. What are you working on?
GD: Ummmm I'm working on 'How to get you to open up to love.'

I was startled by his response. I kept looking at him. He smiled. And went back to his work. I went to my room thinking all night long how much he knew about me and understood me.