Coffee?

Coffee, Tea Or Me?

RIN POV

TeheheheXD Starbucks!!!! My shot of coffee everyday~ I can't help it. I even have the nickname of caffeineaddict. Oh well ><. On my way to starbucks~

BOM!

Ouch. What the hell? All my stuff all over the place now T_T. I must have step on some cow dung.So unlucky! Who the hell was that? He practically walk right into me! And And..There is coffee on my shirt!!! My shirt is brand new!!! Gosh! This person!

Onew POV

><. OrOuh. Clumsy me. I think i did it again. ><. *laughs*

"YAH! Didn't you look where you are going? Look what you done!!" the girl i bumped into shouted.

Rin POV

Gosh! He has the cheek to laugh to himself. He sort of look familiar.

"Sorry, My bad. I didn't did it on purpose. I mean, it was a accident. I'm just so clumsy" he said.

This voice...

OMYGOD!

Lee JINKI?  ONEW??!!!??? SHINee???

" You are... Onew???!!!??" i asked.

"Ouh? You can see that? *laughs to himself* You're shawol? I'm so sorry for the mess. Let me help you pick up." he said.

Onew POV

This girl..My heart.. *shakes head* Better stop dreaming. 

"HYUNG! Where's coffee? Hyung! You bumped into someone again! You alright? Manager hyung call you to palle! No time already! Faster!" Key nagged.

Looking at my watch, i realized how late i was. Gosh! Need to go off fast.

"Sorry but i'm rushing for time. Sorry!" I bowed and picked up my phone and went off.

 

WILL THINGS END SO SIMPLY? I DOUBT SO! STAY IN TUNE TO COFFEE TEA OR ME =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner

Annyeong! Updated this long ago made foreword chapter already! Do subscribe okay? And And Comments Are LOVED! <3