BONUS no. 1

Home

"Seokmin ah, come over!" Yuna shouts from the kitchen and he obediently makes his way over by shuffling his feet.

"Yeah?" he casually pours some water for himself instead.

"Help me open this," Yuna holds a sauce bottle with an outstretched hand.

"Arasseo," Seokmin puts the cup down after a few sips, walks over and does as told. "Done," he smiles and returns the bottle back to Yuna.

"Gomawo," Yuna retrieves the bottle with a wide smile. "Are you hungry yet?" she asks next.

"Yeah, but I'll wait anyway," Seokmin grins as he replies.

"Mianhae, this is taking a while," Yuna pouts.

"That's completely fine Yuna yah," Seokmin chuckles and walks over, giving the wife a tight hug from the back.

"Don't distract me, Seokmin ah," Yuna frowns a little, although both of them know that deep inside she loves it.

"Why are you still calling me by my name, we've been married for almost a year," it is Seokmin's turn to frown.

For the umpteenth time, Yuna cringes at the thought of pet names. "I told you enough, it's too cringy," Yuna wrinkles her nose, "I've known you since we were kids anyway and I've been calling you by your name since forever."

Seokmin releases a petty huff. "I should've forced you to change that the day you said 'I do'," he scowls.

Yuna cannot help but burst out laughing. "Yahh, look at you, you're still a child, how can I call you yeobo?"

"Why can't you?" Seokmin asks in return, "Jagi yah," he smiles and chuckles.

Yuna squirms as the tension in her shoulders rise. "Don't do that!" she chides as her cheeks rapidly turn red.

Seokmin laughs and reaches a hand out for her cheek. "Someone is shy," he continues to poke fun at Yuna.

Yuna's ears grow red hot, and she wonders if it's the embarrassment of the furiousness building up inside her. "Lee Seokmin, get out of my kitchen now!" she screams and points at the door.

Taken aback but still amused, Seokmin steps backwards but his laughter does not stop. Nevertheless, he obediently exits the kitchen and leaves Yuna alone to cool down and prepare the meal well.

Yuna heaves a sigh and shakes her head at his antics. She softly laughs alone in the kitchen, amused but feeling blessed.

She then proceeds with the cooking, and is finally done with the meal after about half an hour.

She brings out the dishes to the dining table and places them down. Turning to the living room she sees Seokmin on the couch with his head bent down over his mobile phone. She sighs and says, "Time to eat," she pauses, "yeobo."

Yuna turns around and slips back into the kitchen before Seokmin can react.

"Arasseo!" she hears the husband enthusiastically rejoicing and chuckles. She then decides to hide for a while more as she tries to drive the embarrassment away, by slowly taking out rice from the rice cooker and filling up the bowls.

"Jagi you are so slow, I am so hungry," Yuna doesn't get to hide anyway as Seokmin enters the kitchen to where she is.

"Arasseo, then I won't cook anymore, okay?" Yuna turns with a glare in her eyes.

"Ani!" Seokmin surrenders immediately, "Mianhae. Please cook again, cook more often, you know how much I love your food," he defends himself.

Yuna stifles a laughter. "Joking," she mumbles and holds the two bowls in her hand as she walks out of the kitchen. Seokmin follows her out and closes the kitchen door behind them.

"Home-cooked dinner by the best!" Seokmin claps his hands as she settles down on a seat opposite Yuna.

"Don't be weird and eat up," Yuna remains savage despite the compliment.

Seokmin laughs and smiles looking at his lovely wife sitting across him. "Jalmeokkessseubnida."