My Love, My Life

My Love

Before this, I don’t have courage to say this to all of you. But now, I think want to reveal it. Six years ago, I become officially in relationship with this person. I treasure that person so much. Because we afraid about what public will say if they know about us, we try our best not to show off. But as a result, we were becoming more distant. I’ll try my best to save our relationship, but nothing good coming out other than arguing with each other. For almost six to seven month, we didn’t contact each other. God is fair, our love is strong that we eventually fix our relationship and become more close to each other. We sing each other birthday; spend time with just two of us. It was a perfect memory to us. But, when company found out about us, they threaten me to choose whether that person or my career. At that time, I was stress and tired because endless promoting. I say that I’ll break up with that person so that I’ll save my career. At that time, I don’t take serious about what they say, so I didn’t break up with my love. But, my company takes it too far when they want me to be on public relationship with that boy. Yes, our junior. I feel pity toward that boy because he became victim of my hidden relationship. Even being in fake relationship, my real relationship still strong and becoming even stronger within time. One day, my company calls all of us for a meeting. I thought it about upcoming project for group but I was completely wrong when I saw my entire family in the meeting room which only means I am the subject for the meeting. During that time, my company reveals all things about me that I hid well from them. Yes, all of them didn’t know about my relationship. They all so shocked and disappointed with me. I can’t even lift my head from embarrassment. I’ve got slapped from my dad and my mom crying. I feel like my world has collided. When arrive our dorm, I explained everything to my members and feel sorry that they have someone like me in the group. They so disappointed with me that they don’t talk to me for several days. At that time, I feel I’ve lost everything around me. I cut contact with that person. After about two month of that revelation, my company asked me to choose something that beyond my mind. They asked me to choose between my members and that person. I was torn apart because they only give me an hour to think about it. At the end, I choose my members because I don’t want them to suffer because of me. But the consequence of my choice hit all of us so hard. They separate us and cut all of our communication with that person. I can’t even give explanation to my love about it. It hurt me when fans and press keep hurting that person. But as the time goes by, we become close again and this time, nothing will be between us. Yes, my post today is about how hard to be with that person. After six years up and down, I announced that I’m in relationship with that person and want to take another step in our life. We’ve got blessing from families, members and close friends. I want to share it with all of you, my loyal fans. I hope you will bless me and my soon-to-be life partner, Jessica Jung. Thanks for staying by my side for this 11 years and sorry if this news hurting some of you. I love you all. Thanks for reading this long post.

Sincerely,

Kim Taeyeon.