Chapter 5

Daddy's Blank Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter five

2605 words.

 

  The beach was packed with different type of people trying to get as much as activities done before their vacations ended without minding the hot blazing sun. Baekhyun and Taeyeon finally settled down under the beach chairs as Taeyeon laid out the thick white towel so Baekhyun can put Taehyun on it. Taehyun started his mission to climb down the chair since he was already at the age to start exploring, erupting a fit of laughter from Baekhyun and Taeyeon when the baby cutely stuck his butts up in the air.

 

 

 Slapping his butts, Taeyeon quickly grabbed the baby’s arms and hugged him closer to her body, purposely leaving a trail of kisses on his head and that made the baby squeal in joy. “Taehyunie, do you want to go and swim? Should noona take you there so you can swim with your friends?” She asked in a cutesy voice, her lips never once leaving Taehyun’s face.

 

 

“This is his first time,” Baekhyun spoke after watching the lovely scene in front of him for a few minutes, a small smile decorating his beautiful face. Taeyeon furrowed her brows at his statement and urged him to continue, and he did after a pause. “Coming to beach, I mean. I was too busy with works and my responsibilities towards the company, so I was afraid that Taehyun would feel neglected. I mean, I still haven’t planned his birthday party yet, and that made him a one year and a month old baby without a birthday party.”

 

 

“What?” Taeyeon laughed at his words and shook her head in amusement. “Your words are so confusing, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun lifted one of his brows at the latter and she apologized immediately. “Joking. Anyways, don’t feel too bad about his party. At least you got to celebrate it together with him, right?” Taeyeon tried to comfort him with her words, referring to Taehyun’s birthday a month ago. “But! You missed his first steps!” Taeyeon jokingly ranted, which Baekhyun found it cute when she screamed.

 

 

“Yeah, thanks for sending me the video.” He said nonchalantly, smiling when he watched Taehyun slowly held onto the beach chair to stand up and started walking wobbly towards his direction. “Uh-oh, my baby’s coming! Come here, Taehyun! Come to daddy, come on!” He excitedly beamed as he clapped his hands, his grin reaching his ears. Taehyun slowly made his baby steps and finally fell as soon as he reached  Baekhyun but before his butts could touch the sand, his father immediately swept him off the ground and raised him up in the air, making the baby to giggle cutely.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled at the show before her and stood up to excuse herself but immediately got stopped by Baekhyun. “Where are you going?”

 

 

Taeyeon hesitated for awhile and  pointed towards the hotel. Shaking his head, Baekhyun grabbed her forearm and took her, well basically dragged her towards the seashore, snickering when he heard Taeyeon’s continuous protests. “Let go, Baekhyun! Come on!” She screamed when her feet finally touched the waves, while Taehyun was giggling loudly when his father purposely sat down in the water, holding Taehyun in his laps. “Baekhyun, you are getting the baby wet and umph—” Taeyeon’s nagging got cut off she felt her butts landing onto the wet sand and soon, the waves came crashing their bodies making all four of them soaking wet.

 

 

“Baekhyun!” Taeyeon screamed loudly as she tried to stand up but once again got pulled, causing her face to get buried into Baekhyun’s firm chest since she lost her footing. Baekhyun laughed at her flustered face and decided to splash some salty sea water onto her face, erupting a loud shrilling scream from the latter, while Taehyun was just there in his own world, his small hands gently slapping the water surface as he laughed at the adults’ jokes.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

   They all returned to their hotel room once the sun started turning yellow as Taehyun also started bawling since he was too tired from playing in the water all evening. Worn out, Taeyeon quickly took a bath together with Taehyun in order to avoid wasting time and fed him his potato chicken porridge and milk before lulling him to sleep. He fell asleep not too long after that and soon, Taeyeon found her eye lids getting heavier as seconds passed by.

 

 

 Her sleep got interrupted when she heard the knocks, or rather banging on her suite’s door, making her groan in displeasure as she basically dragged her feet to open the door, only to find Baekhyun in his black T-shirt and grey sweatpants. But he still looked ing hot nevertheless. Grinning, Baekhyun pushed himself into the room without being invited and went to the bed to kiss Taehyun’s cheeks before turning around to greet the super annoyed Taeyeon.

 

 

“Did I disturb you, Taeyeon?” He actually admitted that his question was stupid and he really pitied her, since she actually looked like she could pass out any second. Ignoring his question, Taeyeon made her way towards the couch and hugged her knees close to her chest before burying her head onto it, involuntarily groaning when she felt the cushion next to her sank, meaning that Baekhyun had sat onto it. “It’s actually dinner time at the restaurant, but since we are too tired, I’d ordered room service.” He explained, his hands unknowingly started caressing her dark brown her.

 

 

 Humming, Taeyeon lifted up her head and flashed him a faint smile, her lips mouthing a small ‘thank you’, which Baekhyun replied with a pinch on her left cheek. “Auch, what was that for?” She hissed, rubbing the spot where Baekhyun had pinched.

 

 

  Ten minutes after the complete silence, their foods finally arrived and Baekhyun had demanded the room service lady to serve their food at the balcony  and the lady just gave them a shy smile as she arranged their plates and cutleries. After paying the worker a big amount of tips, she finally excused herself and exited the suite while Baekhyun went to wake Taeyeon up.

 

 

“Huh? What is this?” Taeyeon softly asked, noticing the quite romantic atmosphere. Or maybe it was just her imagination since she noticed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter