O4.

HER.

"S-sunbae... What are you doing?" Sooyoung is really shocked by what Sungjae just did to her. "I don't know. I just want to hug you." Sungjae answered on her ear because he is still hugging h"Let it go, sunbae-nim.. I'm afraid someone will see us." 

Sungjae releases the hug between them. He is looking at Sooyoung and she is looking at him--their eyes are locked to each other. 

Suddenly Sungjae feels so shy and don't know what to do, his heart thumps so fast, he doesn't know why is he like this--he have never felt this before. Then he look at the other way to avoid Sooyoung's eyes. 

"Sunbae-nim.. I'm sorry for avoiding you," Sooyoung cleared and then continues her sentence, "I just don't know what to do. It feels weird." 

"Sooyoung, did you know, actually my heart thumps so fast when i saw you. I don't understand what feeling is this, i have never felt this before. You don't need to avoid me just because of that." 

Sooyoung looks at Sungjae with a confused face. "What do you mean by that, sunbae-nim?" 

"I don't know. Just stop avoiding me. Please?"

"U-um.. Okay." she nods.

Then he just smiles at her without saying anything.

--------------------

Sooyoung is smiling ear to ear because what just happened--she don't know why, she is still isn't sure about her feelings. But, again, she can't focus at her class. Suddenly, a speaker that every class have, make sounds, 

"Good afternoon everyone. For the name that i mentioned please come to the principal's room now. Park Sooyoung from class 2-A and Yook Sungjae from class 3-B." 

Her class becomes so noisy, everyone is curious why Sooyoung is called to the principal's room because Sooyoung is known for her calm appearance and her good attitude. 

Sooyoung is scared now, she have never been there before, it's a scary place for her and she didn't even know what she did wrong. 

She goes to the principal's room and she saw Sungjae that already there. 

"Hello." She is politely open the door and came inside the room. "You two, please take a seat." said the principal with a really serious face--he looks like he is really mad. Both of them take a seat with a distance because it's a really awkward situation and they are really don't know what to do. 

"Explain. What is this?" The principal shows a picture of them hugging just now via his phone. Sungjae and Sooyoung are really shocked, where did he got those pictures? From CCTV or what? But it's clearly not from CCTV--it looks like someone take the picture. 

"You guys know already that this kind of thing are prohibited, right?"

Sungjae and Sooyoung didn't say anything, they just nods. 

"I will give you the first warning. I didn't want this school to have bad images so i don't want you two to meet each other anymore at school. I don't care if it's outside school but please don't do these kind of things at school with uniform. If you two are caught doing these things again, i will make sure to call your parents." 

Sungjae can't focus at what the principal is saying, he is now thinking hard who is the person that have taken those pictures? When he look at the window to refresh his mind, he saw a girl but that girl noticed Sungjae is looking at her so she is hiding, but it looks like Sungjae knows who is that girl. 

"Okay. We won't meet again at school." Sungjae promised to the principal. It's really hard to say that but he didn't want Sooyoung to get to any problems at school and he wants her to focus at her studies. "You too." The principal pointed at Sooyoung. "I promise too. We won't meet or talk to each other." 

"That's good. I'm watching."

Then Sungjae and Sooyoung get out from the principal's room. "Sooyoung. Let's talk later." said Sungjae as she looking at her. Sooyoung just nods. Sungjae is running to the place she saw the girl at window just now. Sooyoung is confused but afraid to ask or chase him because the principal would kill them. 

"Yah! You!" Sungjae finally saw the girl but that girl is running. Sungjae that is not good at sport is nearly died because of running too fast. Finally he got that girl's hand. 

"I knew it. It was you. This can't be wrong." he looks at that tall girl infront of him. 

"W-what do you mean?" the girl named Seolhyun is started to tremble. 

"You're Seolhyun, right?" 

That girl seems shocked, she didn't expect Sungjae to remember her name. 

"Why are you doing this?" Sungjae asked her with high volume because there is no response from her. "What do you want? I will give you everything. Just please don't do this again." 

"Why did you reject me at that time? You said you are not interested at girls but actually you likes her?" 

"I DON'T LIKE HE-" Sungjae coughed. "I don't know. Please, forget it, it was just in the past. I'm sorry if i ever hurt you or something. I will do anything just forgive me and don't do these kind of things again. I don't want to be called to the principal's room again and i don't want my parents to be involved." 

"Okay, just pretend to be my boyfriend for one week?"

----------------

It's been four days after they got called to the principal's room and they haven't talk at all. Actually they could still talk via phone but they haven't exchange number and they don't have any opportunity to talk outside school because they have been busy with their studies. 

But, Sooyoung noticed something really weird since that day. They haven't talk to each other but suddenly Sungjae is really close with a girl that she don't even know what is her name. It's really unexpected because she has never seen him with a girl except her. And, yes, she is jealous but can't do anything about it. 

"Does everything we have done doesn't mean anything? We are just friend and you are now into that girl? Why, why it's always me." she said that to herself. 

Sooyoung goes to the canteen alone and she saw something she don't want to see. Sungjae is eating with that girl again and that girl seems so happy, she don't know about Sungjae because she can't see his face clearly. 

Sungjae pretended not to see it and just bought some food she wants to eat. She take a seat and then eat that food alone. It hurts, actually. She missed him so bad but it looks like Sungjae didn't miss her at all. 

"Hey," 

She heard a guy voice and she thought it was Sungjae--actually, she was hoping that it was Sungjae, but it isn't. 

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" 

"I just feel bad because you are alone and keep looking at that way." Taehyung's finger pointed to Sungjae and that girl. 

"Shut up. Don't do that." 

Taehyung laughed, "oh, someone is jealous." 

"I'M NOT." Sooyoung hit him. "Aw, that hurts!" said Taehyung because he feels the pain. Sooyoung laughed because of his reaction, his face was too funny. 

"It's been a long time since i saw you laughing." He said that as he smiles to her. 

---------------

Sungjae missed Sooyoung so freaking bad but he can't do anything since he is so busy lately and don't have time to talk to her outside school. 

Today, he is trapped with Seolhyun, it's been three days. They are now at canteen. Actually, Sungjae never really started a conversation, it's always been Seolhyun. Sungjae didn't interested at all. 

"Sungjae. Look, who is there," Seolhyun pointed to a way, he look at where she pointed her finger to, and he saw Sooyoung and Taehyung them. His eyes getting bigger and can't stop looking at them. What are they doing together? Why does Sooyoung looks so happy? She is laughing so hard and Taehyung look at her with that kind of face, what happen between them? Are they getting back together? A lot of question appeared on his mind. 

"Seolhyun, can we stop this?" Sungjae asked to her. "I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. Just do what you want." 

-------------

School have just ended so he waited infront of school, waiting for Sooyoung. 

Several minutes later, he saw Sooyoung but she is with Taehyung. He is shocked--he really didn't expect this to happen, are they really get back together? 

"Sooyoung," he called her name. Sooyoung is a little bit shocked to see him called her name, it's been four days. 

"Yes?" she answered. Taehyung looks pissed because now he really want to talk with Sooyoung. "We need to talk," Sungjae takes her hand and tried to take her from Taehyung, but Taehyung didn't accept it and stops them then separated their hands. 

"Sungjae. Stop it. Don't force her." 

Sungjae look at them with a confused face--why are Taehyung being like this? 

"Who are you to forbid me? Her boyfriend?" 

"Yes. I'm her boyfriend. We just got back together."

"W-what? Is that true, Sooyoung?" 

"Yes." she answered with a low volume, looks like she is scared or just lied to him. 

He don't know what feeling is this, but his heart felt hurt and he hates this feeling.

-----------------

A day after that accident, Sooyoung felt something is wrong. She just lied to Sungjae about her and Taehyung that get back together, she just want to see how is Sungjae's reaction. 

So today, Sooyoung want to meet Sungjae and say sorry. At lunch time, she goes to canteen and hoping that she could see Sungjae, but unexpectedly there is no Sungjae. So she go to Sungjae's class so check if he was there, but he wasn't. 

"Changsub sunbae-nim," Sooyoung called Changsub when she saw him. "Do you know where is Sungjae sunbae?" 

"Sungjae? He didn't come to school today," Changsub answered.

"Why? Is he sick?"

"I don't know about it, sorry." 

"Do you know his address?"

---------------

Sooyoung is not sure what happen with Sungjae but she is really worried about him, so after she asked Changsub about Sungjae's address, she decided to go to his house. 

Now she is already infront of his house but really afraid to knock the door--how if his parents are there? She didn't know what to say to them. 

She knocked. 

No one answered. 

She knocked the door for the second time. 

Someone opened the door and there is Sungjae, "Who- Sooyoung?" He looks so surprised. 

"Hello," she smiles awkwardly to him. "Sorry, did i just disturbed you?" 

"No but what are you doing here?" 

"I thought you are sick so i'm worried.." 

"Why would you? Don't you have Taehyung? You should have worried about him, not me," Sungjae said with a flat voice. 

"No, it's not like that.." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Can we talk inside your house?" 

---------------

"So, you just get back with him yesterday? How?" asked Sungjae as he giving her soft drink. Now both of them are inside his house, only both of them since Sungjae's parents are at work. 

"No, i said it's not like that.." 

"So, you want to explain?" 

She nods. 

"Okay. Explain to me." 

"Actually, i'm just jealous..." 

"J-jealous? What do you mean?" 

"I don't know if this jealousy or not but i just hate it to see you with that tall and skinny girl, i don't know her name but you are always with her.."

"Oh, that girl asked me to be her fake boyfriend, i don't even know her that well." 

"Fake boyfriend? I don't understand," 

"Yeah, she have confessed to me a year ago but i rejected her, and i think she hates me for that. Actually she is the one who take picture of us.. When i hug you. I don't want anything bad to happen again so i told her i'll do everything for her but don't do bad things to me again and then she asked me to be her fake boyfriend." 

"Oh, i understand.." 

"Yeah, so your explanation is?"

"I'm jealous because you looks so close with her, i miss talking to you.. And when Taehyung came to me i asked him to lie that we are getting back together so i could see your reaction." 

"So you are not getting back with him right? Thanks god." 

"Mmm," she nods while looking at him awkwardly. "Why? 'Thanks god'? Are you happy about it?"

"Of course." 

"Why?" 

"I like you." 

 

***Sorry i should have updated yesterday but i had something to do XD 

Thank your for reading this fanfic.