Episode 1.5- I Am A Star!||BEHIND THE SCENES

╳ SIXTEEN 2- 2017 JYP New Boy-Group Project ╳FIRST EPISODE AIRED

 1.5
I am a star!

The behind the scenes this week is what was said in the 4 waiting rooms!


ROOM 1: Rei, Romeo, Ryu, Lucian
"You did well." They all tiredly cheered after they entered the large room. Fit with a large TV screen and a large soft blue couch that had room for all 4. Paired with a dim lighting and nicely painted white walls, almost exactly like a green room. Rei charged into the room, even after his tiring performance and bounced onto the soft couch.  
 "Oh my gosh this couch is so soft!" He cooed excitably, Lucian giggled as he sat down next Rei. Romeo his place on the other side of the couch and slouched, whilst Ryu went to the other side of the room and put on a spare black leather jacket he had prepared before the performance, of course zipper, ed. He waltzed over next to Romeo and rested his sneakers on the navy blue pouffe just in front of him before taking a small crisp and throwing it into his mouth. The TV to reveal the studio they were just in. Leaving the room in variety types of awe.

Romeo looked over to the two new contestants, and an idea, a bit cruel but interesting to play with popped into his head. He shuffled across the couch, not that close to Rei because... reasons. He tapped Rei's shoulder quickly. "So you two are new?" He asked, both Rei and Lucian nodded, Romeo smiled and continued, "So I am guessing you wouldn't have any idea on who half of these trainees are?"
 "Well we do have a small idea," Rei added, Lucian nodded. 
 "Well maybe I can give you a crash course on your fellow trainees?" Romeo offered, Rei's eyes light up like fireworks, while Lucian smiled along.
 "Romeo, please" Ryu pleaded as he looked over to his long-time friend. He knew that this was going to end badly, Romeo wasn't exactly the 'nicest person' here in this room, and now he was oging to influence the new kids with his eyes on the other contestants. Romeo scoffed,
 "Disconnect if you don't like it hyung, you can call this, education." He snarked, Rei admitably laughed. Ryu rolled his eyes before moving to the corner of the room, sliding down onto the floor and plugging in his favourite music, trying his best to block out the comments. He frowned, and always glancing up like a sad dog. He didn't want the drama to start, especially if Rei is the type of person he believes him to be.

 Rei smiled as Lucian looked over to Ryu worrisomely, Romeo sighed and laughed,
 "Lucian right?" Romeo asked, Lucian blinked before nodding his head.
 "Yes?" He answered curiously. Romeo leaned foreward, coming closer towards the younger boy. 
 "Just ignore him, he doesn't like this type of fun." Romeo cheekily grinned as he moved back to his original room.

On the TV screen, the next group came out in an ordely fashion, and all lined up. Romeo adjusted his postion  and made a quick 'ah' sound. 
"This group is easy." He stated excitably. "So the one on the far left, walking out on the stage now, his name is Alex, okay?" The two boys nodded, now finally meeting Alex. Romeo snickered.
"His head is firmly up JYP's a** okay? He loves the crap out of him, you won't find anyone who admires JYP more than he does." He leaned in closer, "Rumour has it, that he is the son of JYP." Romeo whispered. Rei gasped
 "Really!?" He exclaimed really loudly before being shushed by Lucian. Romeo sighed and shook his head. 
 "Talk to loudly and it'll draw attention to this privite lesson." Rei frowned and nodded sulkingly. Romeo shiffted to the pouffe and sat down before continuing his 'lesson'.

The next boy walked out on stage wearing anice black suit with a cotton white shirt underneath. Romeo sighed and looked over,
"I'm sorry boys, but I don't know him." 
He pointed to the blonde that stood next to the empty space. And smiled.
 "That right there gentlemen, is Jeongsu, I consider him my best pal, he is really honest, I think you and him will get along well." Romeo smiled and Rei gazed lovingly at the boy. Lucian sat quietly, hands in lap. His thouhgts racing thoruhg his head, mostly of how his performance went. Luckily for him he couldn't understand half of what Romeo was saying. He sighed as he just watch the mixed man's mouth flubber and Rei's eyes just sparkling like a kid discovering their new favourite flavour of Ice-cream. Maybe hearing the words about the many trainees; tryhard, fake, awesome, cool, meh. A majority of the nicer words were towards the two other rappers and, 'close aquaintints'. 

His attention drifited away from the 'lesson' at hand and mostly onto the awfully quiet Ryu. Who was just sitting there peacefully, handsomely. Quietly minding his own business listening to music, trying his best to avoid the drama that Romeo was supposbly stirring, maybe even accidently. Lucian moved away from the conversation between Romeo and Rei, and slid across the couch to half rapper.
 "What's he doing?" Romeo whispered to Rei. Rei looked over to see his friend had move away. He turned away and shrugged. 
 "He doesn't unerstand a lot anyway, I'm still in the middle of teaching him." Rei smirked, "So he's fine." Rei added. Romeo an Rei turned back to the screen where a dancer was gracefully prancing across the stage, and Romeo, critzizing and congratulating every movement her made.

Lucian stared longingly before poking Ryu in his shoulder. Ryu unplugged his ear plugged, glanced over, and smiled at the sight. He paused his music and unplugged, placing his earphones to the side and turning to Lucian.  He smiled once more, he turned behind glancing at the other two in the room. Lucian looked over his shoulder, following his gaze. Ryu looked back at Lucian. 
 "I hope you aren't listening to him." Ryu whispered. Lucian puased, then nodded. 
 "I don't understand him mostly."Lucian sated, Ryu laughed. 
 "He is not the nicest person overall, although in tough times he does make a great friend." Ryu stated Lucian raised his eye-brow. 
 "Is this a lesson about him?" He asked. Ryu shook his head halfly, before pausing,       clicked his tongue and then nodded, long process. Lucian laughed, "I will say that at least you're bringing up the positives." Lucian whispered. Ryu smiled, 
 "Thanks,"
 "You're welcome." The two boys continued to talk, but most of it was silence, maybe the language barrier? Who knows. Ryu piped up quietly,

 "What about Rei?" Ryu asked glancing back and forth from the Rei to Lucian. Lucian made a long sigh, 
 "You never know about him, he is a major wild card, and generelly can't ever really focus. I mean there was that one time he challanged Won to a dance battle in the middle of dance practice. He gets sidetrack a lot. But however, he is a delight to hand around with, that's why him and me are close, he teaches me Korena and makes me happy." Lucian smiled. Ryu looked wide-eyed, Lucian shrugged his shoulder.
 "That is the longest sentence you have said today." Lucian laughed and slightly bowing in thanks.

The door once again swung open, the perfromances were over. The boys all stood up and all slowly made their way to do. Romeo charged out while the other three trotted along behind him. Lucian and Rei having some sort of conversation.

Ryu halted the two boys at the door, banging his fist against the thin wall next to him. Lucian and Rei looked at him wide-eyed. Ryu glanced back out of the room, checking if Romeo had gone far enough. He turned to the other two boys and grunted. "Listen you two, what was said in this room stays in this room, don't go around and cause trouble with these words, got it." He scolded. Rei and Lucian nodded their heads, Ryu smiled as he moved his arm and let them past, walking slowly behind them, being last in the line.


ROOM 2: Alex, Xian, Jeongsu, Jinho
It was an anxious and what felt like a never ending wait. Not that long from now they would have to display who they are to a familiar panel of judges. All of which only one drew their attention, Sanghwan. He was dashing, cold looking and had a lasting, haunting aura clouding around him. He just added to the anxiety that the 4 boys had felt.

Maybe not so much for the youngest in the room, the innocent dancer Xian. He saw the distastefulness on each mans' faces. He twitted his fingers, hoping for a way to break open the foul energy in the air. Especially on Jeongsu's face.

Sure, Alex and Jinho also showed their disagreement of the choice of man on their expression, but Xian was able to figure out the reasons. Jinho was training for 13 years, and suddenly this trainee who only trained for only a fraction of that time debuts before him. And Alex, simple, He become the star trainee, and hence took his spotlight away. But Jeongsu? It baffled him. Jeongsu appeared to be on great terms with Sanghwan, so what happened?

Xian scratched his head, hoping to trigger his memory, but nothing. Unfortunate, time was short for them. The door swung open to reveal a lady wearing black with a blue 'SIXTEEN' plastered onto it, similar to the one on the floor. They all looked up to the woman at the door, "Time to go boys." She stated as she held the door as the boys were all herded out through the slim opening. 'Oh well questions will have to come later,' Xian thought.

After the performances.

None of the boys were that tired from their performance. Although they had expected Xian to be panting, he surprised everyone by singing a song instead. Jinho patted his back, "Well done Kid." Jinho gleefully cheered, smiling down towards Xian ever so fatherly. He lead the younger to a spot onto the couch they were just on roughly 20 minutes ago. Xian sat on the edge, Jinho sitting close, but not to close. Meanwhile Alex and Jeongsu calmly took their position rather close, leaving the entirety right side of the couch empty.

The room from their fell into a silence. Only momentarily piping up about another trainee;

Xian smiled at his friend, flipping ever so confidently, before turning to a sunshine moments later. Alex laughed. "Do you have trust issues because of this kid?" He asked cheekily. Xian shook his head
 "Never before, well yes I have trust issues but not around him." Xian stated firmly making Jinho smally applause. Alex scoffed,
 "But he can beat you up?"
 "No he can't." Xian stated firmly
 "But-"
 "Trust me he can't." Alex held his silence and moved to a childish position, folding his arms and looking away.
 "Hmph."
Even with all that commotion, Jeongsu sat quietly, only ever staring at the TV screen, no where else.

 "ANOTHER VIOLINIST?" Alex exclaimed angrily, "IS HE TRYING TO COPY ME?" Alex continued with clear over exaggeration, Jinho sighed.
 "Please Taejin its only a coincidence, don't think of it too much, okay?" He rolled his eyes while letting his voice slowly raise itself by an octave, sounding something close to a nag. Alex rolled his eyes as well as battering them at just the comment. I will fight him dual 1v1 Alex whispered under his breath.
Jeongsu still sat quietly.

Jinho looked at the orange haired hoy performing for a while. He titled his head in curiosity. "Haven't I seem him around, for like a good 8 years? Then why is he in the new kids performance?" Jinho asked to all those who listened. Alex and Xian shrugged.  "Maybe there was a complication?" Xian estimated, Alex shook his head.
 "I doubt that, I mean how could they 'forget' that an 8-year-old trainee has been a trainee for 8 years." Alex argued. Xian raised an eyebrow
 "Well it's possible." He stated as he took a sip of the glass of juice patiently waiting for someone to drink it. Alex scoffed.
 "No way! JYP would never make a mistake like that!" He exclaimed. Xian sighed,
 "It's possible!" He exclaimed back
 "Is not!"
 "Is too!"
 "Is t-"
 "Oh wait he was an actor trainee, everything makes sense now." Jinho stated, sounding like he was completely oblivious to the childish argument. Alex poked his tongue out merong.
Jeongsu, still in his un moving position.

Xian sighed at the sight. Turning his attention back to the TV. He wanted to know whats on his mind, and why the sour look towards Jeongsu. But He needed a miracle to talk or be alone with Jeongsu.

 "I'm going to the toliet, anyone want to come with?" Huh, maybe miracles can happen almost miraculously. Alex stood in front of the group seeming to be in an urgent and hurried state. Jinho sighed,
 "Why?" He asked, "You're a big boy can't you go on your own?" Jinho asked snappingly. Alex scoffed,
 "It's called being caring hyung." He sassed. Jinho rolled his eyes before standing.
 "I guess since we are going to be here often, I guess I should get some sense of direction." He stated as he head out the door.
 "Well that was easy, I don't even know where it is either." Alex said, and Xian thought.

Now the hard part. The air became tense once it was just the two of them. Xian was slightly shaking, whilst Jeongsu was unchanging from ever since he entered the room. The Chinese boy gulped before making the first baby step. He slid across the couch, getting closer to Jeongsu.

Jeongsu glared over before turning his gaze back to the TV. Xian gulped and looked away worried, "Got lonely on that side?" Jeongsu asked, still gazing at the TV. Xian looked over confusingly and nodded slightly. "Or are you going to ask me a question?" He questioned as he looked down onto Xian from the corner of his eye. Xian gulped.  "W-well you can guess which one is correct." Xian stuttered trying to sound sassy. Jeongsu laughed as he turned his whole body towards him. Xian folded his arms and looked down from nerves.
 "Well?"
 "W-w-well what?"
 "Your question." Jeongsu kindly smiled and Xian happily scoffed.
 "Dam you're good at guessing," Jeongsu laughed and folded his arms loosely. Xian continued, "You seemed un happy about Sanghwan, you keep looking at him unhappily, anything happen?" Xian asked. Jeongsu loudly snickered and sighed.

"No." He stated coldly. Xian felt a small chill go down his spine.
 "N-no-no?" He stuttered panically.
 "No." He repeated. Jeongsu shifted his attention back to the TV screen, the last act was playing.
 "It's a secret." He added Xian was left dumbfounded and like a sitting duck. He sat back quietly and the room fell to a short-lived silence. All that tensity for nothing. Of course this only sparked his curiosty just a bit more. He was planning ways he could meet with him privatly and ways to talk to him.

Of course, until Alex and Jinho returned. "Xian, dude!" Alex exclaimed.
  "Oh god." Jinho sighed as he slammed himself back down onto the couch and wiped his glasses.
 "So there are two bathrooms back here. One is rather glamorous and one is very dull and the one that's dull-." His voice eventually drifted out of everyone's ears. Of course until the PD came and saved them from Alex's never ending explanation.


ROOM 3: Zhujaing, Iden, Sungjun, Byul
Iden polished his floral pattern guitar and tuned it, while the other 3 was sitting and watching Lucian's performance. Iden smiled looking down at the instrument, occasionally glancing up at the TV screen to see the current performance. The performance ended as Zhujiang happily clapped and Sungjun cheered. Byul slouched into the soft blue sofa, taking a small sip out of his water bottle. He glanced over to Iden, who was still  the instrument. He titled his head in confusion. Byul reached over behind Sungjun and tapped his shoulder, the Greek boy looked over and Byul sat up. "Aren't you a violinist?" Byul asked curiously, the other two's eyes pondered towards Iden.
 "I am, so?" Iden answered shrugging his shoulders. Zhujiang leaned foreward, "Then why are you playing the guitar?" He asked as he pointed to the guitar laying in Iden's lap. Iden sighed
 "It's bouzouki." Iden stated. The room fell to a a silent and akward air, Iden gasped, "Oh why?" He asked, Byul nodded, looking the violinist straight in the eye. "Well, I mean Alex is a violinist as well so-"
 "That's your excuse?" Sungjun interrupted, he placed his hand on Iden's in reassurance. "Just because Alex does it, doesn't mean you're forced to not do it." Sungjun continued.  "Yeah but it's his thing." Iden stuttered.

Everyone in the room sighed, Iden looked around urgently. Byul slightly shook his head, tching the whole way. He stood up in front of the comfy couch.
"You're going to let Alex take away your pride?" Byul asked, Sungjun hummed and nodded. He continued, "Iden your practically giving your final spot away, I mean besides your singing you have a violin- a prodigy level- skill and you let it to someone who is just good." Byul stated Sungjun laughed, and smiled at Byul.
 "The man is right, it's yours, sure it can be his as well, but at the end it would be bad to put both of you in the group." Sungjun smiled at Iden.
 "But why cant we both have it? You guys can't predict the future!" Iden exclaimed and Byul sighed,
 "Iden it will always be Iden vs Alex, no running away from that." He stated as the room fell to a silence, "And besides, you're already winning him, you have a better skill in everything and your hotter-"
 "All he has is his head stuck up JYP's a**." Sungjun commented, putting the other three boys into a fit, Byul high five and shook the mans hand like they had made a great deal.  "I like you, you're a good lad" Byul added, Sungjun placed his hand over his chest and fluttered his eyelashes, mouthing thank you to the rapper. Iden laughed but sighed, Zhujiang smiled.  
 "Besides, we have your back, if there comes a time were we have Alex on our team, we will make sure he is eliminated." Zhujiang said confidently, leaving Byul in a laughing fit. Sungjun applauded and stood up from the couch. Iden was embarrassingly covered his glowing smile and softening his laughter. Zhujiang looked around smiled before receving a high five from Byul and a small hug,
 "I really like you guys." Byul said with the biggest smile on his face. Sungjun scoffed.  "Let's just hope we stay that way."

The room bursted with random chatters, whilst Iden was still worried, what if he started a war against the fans if he copied something. Too add he hasn't even chosen what he would go through with. Zhujiang placed his hand comforangly on his shoulder. Iden looked over and smiled, the Chinese boy smiled back. "You should just go through with the violin, I mean what are the chances that Alex knows who you are?" Zhujiang questioned with a smile. Iden slightly giggled and shook his hand.
 "Efharisto" He replied. Zhujiang looked wide-eyed. Iden laughed making an 'ah' shape, "it means hank you in Greek." Iden assured, Zhujiang nodded, making a small ah sound making Iden laugh. Iden placed down the fancy guitar and picked up his black leather violin casing and began tuning his life-long violin.

Byul glanced away from the two younger contestants and turned his attention back to Sungjun, who was prancing around the side of the room with the most space, with very little effort. Byul sighed, So," He began before taking a small sip of his water. Sungjun hummed but continued to practice his routine, completely entransced in every movement he made. Byul put the water bottle down and folded his long arms and legs.  "Tell me a bit more about yourself, like your past? Why are you here?" Byul asked out of the blue. Sungjun stopped his routine and glanced over sadly.
 "Should I really tell you?" Sungjun asked with a serious look plastered onto his face. Byul sighed
 "Well unless you don't want too... I mean we aren't that close yet." Byul stated. Sungjun shrugged and nodded. Byul spoke up, "I mean I spent half of my life as a trainee, well an actor mostly, and I played the piano, and that was pretty much my life before this whole thing played out." Sungjun smiled, "I mean I was casted when I was 7 and-."
 "Jesus 7 years old!" Sungjun exclaimed, Byul luaghed and sighed, mouthing a small 'yeah'. Sungjun playfully scoffed, "When I was 7 I was playing in the sand in Jeju." 
 "You're from Jeju?" Byul asked, and Sungjun nodded. Then the air turned stiff, and slowly his smile faded.
 "I mean then I was 9 and I was adopted by a completely family." He stated sighing, Byul wrapped his arm around his new friend.
 "Oh I am sorry to hear about that." Sungjun sighed and shaking his hand and head.

"Hey I was adopted too!" Zhujiang cheered from across the room, Byul and Sungjun smacked their heads all the way around to face the random quote just shouted.  Byul and Sungjun looked over curiously,
 "Well I guess that makes two." Sungjun whispered under his breath. Iden placed the violin down and looked over curiously, 
 "Wait really?" Zhujiang nodded
 "I was moved from a Chinese family to a Korean family," He explained. Byul nodded with an ah sound. He glanced over too Iden. Iden grew wide eyed, Byul gaed him back, expecting him to say something.
 "I-I-I' not adopted, if that' what that look is.... I'm just mixed." Iden stuttered sheepishly.
 "Oh I'm sorry!" Byul quickly apologiesd, Iden laughed
 "It's okay." Iden stated

 "Boys it's time to go." The four boys slowly arose from their couch and headed for the door. Byul smiling as he saw Iden carry the violin rather than the pretty floral bouzouki and knowing some of the trainees a bit better


ROOM 4: Beast Boy, Won, Joonhyuk, Yoosung

The four boys entered the tattered the room, a vomit green short leather couch in a stinking hot room. The walls were slightly lit and the TV was a small box tv from the early 2000's. The door was squeaky and unlike the other rooms there were no snacks. Yoosung grinned,
 "It looks exactly like my room!" He exclaimed before flopping onto the small couch. Letting out a groan as he hit the rather tough surface. He adjusted his glasses as he patted the seat next to him, before leaning back and relieving himself of the stress. BB had sat down next to him leaving no room left on the couch. Joonhyuk sighed as he took his place on the floor, neatly crossing his legs and hunching his back. Won sat right next to him, mimicking the maknae's position. Won offered Joonhyuk to sit in his lap, but he kindly rejected.

The TV screen flickered with the studio once again as the boys 1-4 came out on the screen. Won smiled and tapped Joonhyuk. "That Rei kid reminds me of you a bit." He stated, Joonhyuk titled his head.
  "How so?" He asked
 "Maybe the dance style? I mean he defiantly dances a bit like you." Yoosung answered, the maknae shrugged before returning his eyes to the screen of the performance.  "Maybe he does dance a bit like me?" Joonhyuk solemnly stated.
 "Hey kiddo if you ask me I would say you guys are pretty much like twins." BB replied, a raspy tone being spat from his mouth. Joonhyuk frowned, he didn't want to be compared with someone else.

Tick Tock, time went on, but the whole time that the two rappers, Ryu and Romeo were on, all you could see on BB's face was a mix between jealously and disgust. Yoosung glanced over and laughed, wrapping his arm around the rapper and smacked it playfully, "Hey why the sullen look BB? Did they do anything to you?" Yoosung asked. Won and Joonhyuk turned around rather than focusing on the 4th performance before the switch. BB sighed and laughed.

 "Well, you see, hands up if you have never met them?" BB asked, Joonhyuk shyly raised his hand, Won looked over.
 "You know em' don't you?"
 "Ryu hyung sure, he has been very nice to me, but Romeo hyung I don't know." He replied innocently, BB placed his hand on the maknae's shoulder.
 "Ryu may seem nice but he just listens to the whispers of this fiend called Romeo." BB snarled leaning back into his chair.
 "So are you going to actually tell us the story or sit here and bark about the others." Won smirked. BB laughed and sighed.
 "So we were working on our quote on quote, celebration track, because we all got into the show. However, I was the new kid. They never really let me do anything, whats so ever, I mean heck they didn't even let me write my own raps."
 "Are you able to though?" Joonhyuk shyly asked. BB scoffed
 "Of course I could, but of course according to them I couldn't." Joonhyuk looked down, doubting his stupid question that he asked. "Anyways, so if course I wanted a say in this, so I went up to them." He stood up from the couch and stood tall in front of the screen, mid way of the 1st of the 2nd groups act was playing. He extended his arm out, "So, this represents where Romeo was standing. So I came up to him and said, 'hey I know that you lot believe that I am just some kid, but I don't want someone writing my own lines. And you know what he does?" BB asks the supposed crowd. Yoosung leaned foreword.
 "I guess, he told you to piss off?" He answered, BB nodded.
"Not exactly but very close, he said; Just deal with it, next time we will let you write your lines-"
 "That isn't exactly telling him to piss off." Yoosung rolled eyes, BB laughed mockingly,  "Oh really? Were you hoping for something better?""
 "Maybe..." Yoosung's voice faded.
 "Tell us then!" BB exclaimed, Yoosung laughed,
 "I would, but I would rather keep myself tamed right now." BB laughed.
 "But here is the kicker, the next day Ryu comes up to me, and I'm kicked out." BB stated before flopping back onto the couch.

 "That's it?" Won asked as he stood up and began to stretch his limbs, fixing his stage outfit. Feeling as there has to be a missing link, or a missing piece to this puzzle. BB stiffly nodded, "I mean, do you know the reason why you were kicked out?" Won asked before retaking his spot on the floor, brushing his hair off to behind his ears. BB sighed,
 "Isn't it obvious, Romeo didn't like me, and then stained my image." Won sighed before laughing,
 "Oh come on, that cant be it, that's very childish!" Won exclaimed retying his shoelace. BB shrugged,
"Well I guess so." BB stated before slyly turning the back to the TV.
"Well you most certainly deserve to be kicked out for your personality," Joonhyuk murmed to himself,
"Hmm?" BB asked,
"N-nothing hyung." Joonhyuk quickly stuttered, BB shurgged aptheticaly. Yoosung sighed at the maknae's un-cooperation, turning his attention back to the lingereing mystery.
"Have you talked to Romeo about it?" Yoosung asked, BB shook his head side to side. Yoosung sighed, "Well next time you see him, talk to him." BB covered his mouth, and 'coughed'.

The PD came in and summoned the final boys out for their performance. Yoosung, BB and Won all hurried for the door, while Joonhyuk climbed up onto the couch. Murmuring encouraging statements to himself, occasionally feeling is pulse. But also back chatting BB. Won turned back, to check that Joonhyuk was coming, when he noticed he wasn't he tapped the PD.
 "Let me go grab Joonhyuk, he might be nervous for his solo." The PD groaned,
 "Just be quick about it, 7 minutes and then you're on." She brusquely stated. Won quickly turned around and rolled his eyes as he hurriedly walked back to the waiting room.

He stopped at the door to see Joonhyuk looking down at the floor, his legs slightly swaying left to right, forewords and backwards. He wasn't crying, he just seemed in a trance, but Won's heart still dropped. He tip-toed across the creaky wooden floor and sat himself down on the couch, wrapping his arm around Joonhyuk. Joonhyuk looked up at the mysterious man, before laughing in relief. "Thank god it's you." Joonhyuk giggled, Won smiled,
 "Why are you here? We need to go on in roughly 6 minutes!" Won exclaimed, Joonhyuk sighed leaned foreword and holding his heads wait on his palms, resting his knife-like elbows on his thin knees, "Do you have stage fright?" Won asked. Joonhyuk shook his head.
 "No hyung, it's well Beast Boy,"
 "Oh?" Won blinked at the relization,
 "Is it bad to hate someone even though you have just met them, especially if you're younger than they?" Joonhyuk asked, Won sighed,
 "There is no reason to be torn about it, you just don't nesscarily have like them, just get a long with them" Won finished. Although he had the lingering question of why, he thought best not to ask.  

He pulled himself and Joonhyuk up of the couch and escorted the maknae to the line, Yoosung looked back,
 "Did Joonhyukkie get scared?" Yoosung asked concerningly. Joonhyuk pulled his eldest hyung and whispered,
 "I'll tell you later." Joonhyuk moved away and winked, making Yoosung coo. Finally the boys marched one after the other onto the stage.

 

20
Mar

author's : notes

This weeks behind the scenes! This is to show a bit more of the contestants personality rather than their talents! I do hope you liked the episode, but of course as always the voting still stays the same
 

+ Write in the comments/PM me your top 5 contestants

 + You can vote twice, once for the episode, once for the Behind the scenes

 + Those with more votes will go into Team Major, while those with less will go into Team Minor.
+ The Major of Majors and Minors of Minor roles will be realesed p
+ Episode 2 depends on what was voted in Episode 1, so Episode 1 votes are due in 24th of March 4:00pm AWST

 

That' all from me! Stay tuned for SIXTEEN 2 Episode 2!