Lovers' Quiproquo

Lovers' Quiproquo

"I broke up with her." Nishikido Ryo who was drinking spilled the milk all in the table.

 "WHAT??" Yamaa Tomohisa sighed at his friend.

 "She does not love me... and me neither. So why must I stick with her, tell me?"

 

Ryo stood-up and re-sat down his chair closing and opening his eyes by confusion.

 "Bb..but w..we tought you were perfect for each other!" he stuttered.

 "Well this time you guys did wrong" yelled Tomohisa in anger.

 

"Ne Yamapi, what did we do wrong?" asked Koyama Keiichiro as he sat on the table.

 Tomohisa pushed him off.

"Don't sat on the table you dirty!"

 Keiichiro looked an said to Ryo : "Is he alright?"

 Ryo shook his head.

 

"Who sat on the table where I'm going to eat soon?" here came Takahisa Masuda with a whole tray of food.

 Ryo laughed and said "Don't worry it's not dirty yet!"

 

"Don't try to change the subject. Come on Pi just tell me already : What did we do wrong?" asked Keiichiro.

 "Is that a good behavior Koyama, to talk to our leader like that? Don' t you see he doesn't want to tell you?" went Tegoshi Yuya sitting next to Masuda.

 

Keiichiro looked at his leader and bowed deeply "Gomenasai Leader"

 Tomohisa who was looking at the roof said "It's nothing Keii-chan.. But don't do it again"

 "Ok!" and Keiichiro sat down.

 

Everybody was eating calmly except for Massu... when Kitagawa Johnny entered the cantine.

That made them all stand-up as one.

 "Hello NEWS. How are you Yamaa-kun?" he asked at the group leader.

"I'm fine sir."

 

Johnny Kitagawa looked at all the members one by one and introduced them to Horikita Maki the little buta that we all know. Especially Yamaa Tomohisa.

 "Everybody, let me present you Horikita Maki. You probably already know about her, with Yamaa-kun. She is here because of her dorama with Sakurai Sho-kun, so please be gentlemen to her." and with that he excited the place.

 

Horikita Maki stood there, in front of all the members and bowed.

 "Hajimemae. Horikita Maki desu yoroshiku onegaishimasu." they all found her kawaii and Ryo was about to reply when Tomohisa cutted it with Kitano Takeshi's impersonation.

 "Iyaa da! Not you again Yoshida!"

 Horikita Maki lifted her head hearing the nickname.

 

All the members looked shock at their Leader. How can he talk with a woman like that? It's impolite!

 

"Stop calling me that." said Horikita Maki. She lowered her head and smiled happily, but of course they didn't see it.

 "Well NEWS, I'm glad to know all of you since Kurosaki here always talked about you. But I gotta go now.." she started to walk to the door when she heard :

 "Oi! Where are you going your pig? Just wait!" that was him again. Calling her buta or Yoshida all the times.

 "I'm gonna see Sakurai Sho, he need me for the interview. I don't have time to talk to all of you. Sorry!" she winked and quitted the place letting the surprised members and an angry leader return to their food.

 "Is she stupid? Talking to us like that , does she have a problem?"

 

The members did not really understand their leader reactions.

 "Why are you like this Yamapi?" asked Shigeaki Kato.

 "Like what?" he looked at them all.

 "He's talking about your behavior with the poor co-actress of yours" told Masuda.

 "Aah sore.. Ma betsuni ne. It's just that I can't bear her"

 "Why?" Ryo asked curious.

 "She really goes on my nerves sometimes ."

 "I don't understand Yamapi, you seemed to be good friends with her before ne?" said Yuya eating his onigiri.

 

Yes before... But now... She seemed to have forgotten about me. She's always talking about her good relation with Sakurai Sho, her dorama with him, her photoshoots and all... She even kissed him, on their dorama. Always him! She is not my little buta anymore. And I blame her for that!

 

"Mou ii! What is she doing with Sakurai Sho anyways? Why always him? Don't I deserve a little more too, after all that we lived together those years!"

 

Ryo chuckled at that.

 "There! You said it, you are jealous!"

 

Tomohisa oppened his bunny eyes and looked furiously at his best friend.

 

"I'm not!"

 

They all laughed at his beetroot like face.

 _________________

"Konnichiwa Horikita-san."

 Maki was walking by the Johnny's building aisles and wasn't very paying attention to her surroundings.

 

Why is he like that? Always so cruel with me, what did I do wrong? Nothing that is the problem. I don't know why he's acting bad like that. And I hate the fact! ....But... even with this difficult situation... I'm still in love with him. In love with the old Kusano Akira, with the old Kurosaki and with the new Yamaa Tomohisa that is now with Kitagawa Keiko... Really why this woman? I don't hate her but she isn't really a woman for him. Did he forgot all our memories?

 

"Aaah! Why is he in love with the woman and not me?"

 "Ano, Horikita-san?" Maki looked at her left and gasped.

 "Ki..Kitagawa Keiko-san?!"

 

The woman bowed and smiled.

 

Maki could not believe it. She prayed that she didn't hear her thoughts and also bowed, feeling ashamed with it.

 "I'm fine, thank you Kitagawa-san and you? Are you doing good with.... Yamaa-san?"

 Keiko whispered "I'm not with him anymore, we broke up"

 

WHAAAAT? Is this true?! AAAH MY GAD! He is single SINGLE!

 "Oh really? I'm sorry." she looked at the floor hiding her smile.

 "That doesn't really matter I know you love him.."

Maki quickly looked at the beautiful woman surprised.

 

"But you know.. I don't mind now. I'm in love with someone else.. Could you please keep it a secret I really have to tell it"

 

Maki blinked a few times and nodded slowly.

"Well it is Sakurai Sho. It is why I'm here actually, I want to talk about my feelings but I'm afraid" her face turned all red.

"Oh really? But you should then. I'm meeting him now, you can come and I'll introduce you to him"

Keiko gasped surprised.

"You would do that for me?"

"Hai.." and Maki nodded

 

They went to the Johnny's Studio and Maki spotted Sho talking with Matsumoto Jun.

"There he is, stay here I'll talk to him."

____________________________

"You know Yamapi, if you love her. Just tell her already."

"It is not as simple as to eat a chocolate bar Massu.."

"She is a kind woman, she wouldn't break your heart Yamapi. I'm sure about that!"

"How can you know?" he asked his friend.

"Shigeaki-kun, do you think that Tomo hates me? That is what she told me one day."

Nishikido surprised looked at Shige.

"Tomo?! Wow how intimate. You guys knew each other before?' he said to Shige.

"Hai."

"She calls me Tomo?" asked Yamaa.

"Yes, and it's obvious that she loves you to Yamapi!"

"So she remembered it. When I told her that my name was Tomo for her and Yamapi for the others!"

The members looked at their leader and laughed at him.

"I'll tell her, that I love her!"

"Maki and Pi sitting in a tree...!" they all sang.

___________________________

"Oh Konnichiwa Maki-chan!" he ran up to her and slightly bowed.

Matsumoto Jun passed by her and did a Peace sign. She smiled and replied "Konnichi how are you lately Sho-kun?"

I have to tell her. It's now or never!

"Maki-chan.. I have to tell you something."

"Hmm what is it?" He took a deep breath and took her hands.

"The truth is that.. I love you Maki!" Maki widened her eyes and yanked her hand away.

She looked behind him and saw Keiko looking with wide eyes. She heard it all.

"What's wrong? Don't you love me Maki?" asked Sho confused.

It was enough! Kitagawa Keiko ran away by the door and took the lift that head to downstairs.

"I'm sorry Sho-kun kedo.. I can't love you.. Actually I"

 

"Maki!" Yamaa Tomohisa entered the room.

She widened her eyes even more. That was the first time before years that he recalls her by her real name. She walked up to him and looked back at Sho.

"I love someone. Sorry Sho..." Sakurai watched the two and smiled bitterly.

"It's nothing Maki-chan don't worry.." She took his hand and said.

"There's someone crying for you. At this time I'm sure she's running back home. Her name is Kitagawa Keiko. I think you should talk with her Sho."

He looked at her and then at Yamapi and passed by the door.

"Arigatou Maki-chan!" Tomohisa during all of this, was preparing his speech to her.

"You don't call me Yoshida anymore?" He took her hand and it.

"I'm sorry Maki-chan... I love you!" She gasped and took his arm to escape from the fall.

"You... you do?" she asked not believing it.

"I do" and he kissed her deeply her hair.

Matsumoto Jun clapped his hands.

"Omedeto you two!" They all laughed.

"And of course I will always call you Yoshida!"

"Yamaa desu!"

 

 

Owari~©