Drip drop.

Drip drop.

----------------------------
My take of: Suburbia's Story:-
Once Upon A Dream [in the rain]. 
Click it ^
Taken from Yunhyeong point of view and Sana rather than mina's. I do recommend you read it. Anyway don't forget to like, comment and subscribe

----------------------------

If she was the sea, an oasis, a constant rising of cooling blue surging through my dry veins. I’d be the barren wasteland, a scorching desert full of empty drifting sand dunes. The night to my day. She was the silence between the falling rain drops that resonated through my soul, just like how the water vibrated into a series of circles when touched.

She travelled by such sweet gravity

I couldn’t avoid her.

She took my lungs and swallowed my breathe up; pulling me into emptiness, I’ve lost my light. There she goes again washing away, the void in place of my heart. She falls one by one. Drip Drop you wet me more.  Drip drop like this music inside my head.  

Drip Drop.

Drip Drop on me again.          

There you go, knocking on my hollow empty heart. With those very gentle, loving whispers. Tickling the warmth into my bones. Just being with you, the feeling is indescribable even as you carry me like the calming  waves out into the ocean blue. Engulf me; drown me as I sink into the depths of the open sea rather the cold blue you call love, just one more time. Let the waters of your current rush to fill my foolish lungs with the blue colour that’s almost navy. Suffocating on you. 

Grey clouds gather around us but its fine if you’re there. The ashy clouds are a comforting shade that just cools the heat off. Your raindrops now become my sea.

A Big Ocean is in front in eyes, threatening to overspill. A motion that eats me alive
I can’t get away. I have to get a hold of myself, I can’t falter anymore.

Tick tick

Even as time flies by. No matter what , this broken compass leading me endlessly into the abyss of nothingness that is you

The waves caresses me and calm my rocking heart

Your fingers cold and tender keep me sane. Only your touch can do this to me. Make these waves peaceful again.

Drip Drop you wet me more.  Drip drop like this music inside my head.  

Drip Drop.

Drip Drop on me again.

Hearts racing and running a million miles per second. As you flow into me so freely inside my head. It feels as if I were dreaming. Pulses dancing together in union. It’s as if it were in our blood, it comes oh so natural.

Even waking up alone on a dark night, I crave you now more than I can handle. Like a habit, I’m thinking of you, impatience in my actions as I call you nonstop but there is no answer.

I’m thirsting for you and how you would look deeply embedded in me.  Your swollen-kissed lips- dangerously spreading. My sharpened heart, engorged in lust.
The end of this long night is filled with thoughts of you. Your heat, I could feel it beneath my fingertips

 

I’m holding onto those faded memories, with a burning broken heart, looking for you girl