Why?

You're Not Belong To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*********

 

   Tzuyu POV

 

I'm searching my girlfriend because she left me in the practise room with Chaeyoung and Mina unnie.After i didn't find her, the three of us decided to walk out from the building to the parking lots and wait for her there. But when we arrive at our vehicle, there she is my Sana,she was about to enter our car but i quickly ran to her and hold her wrist.

It cause her to looked back at me."Sana,let's sit together at the back,"i said and show her my dimple's smile and Once loves, i know.But her face show that she is not that..uncomfortable with my request.I was about to ask her but someone beat me to it.

"Sana unnie,why are you just standing there?come in,you said you will sit with me today right?,".

I popped my head inside the car just to find Dahyun unnie smiling at me from the back seat.I look at Sana and she have this sorry looked.

I let out a small chuckle to hide my pain and patted her head lovingly.

"Go ahead, be careful with your head". 

I said and help her to get inside the car.Suddenly i feel someone tapped my shoulder and turn around just to meet with Chaeyoung and Mina unnie concern eyes.I quickly smile widely at them.

"Chewwy,let sit with us ok?,"Chaeng asked and smile warmly at me.Mina unnie hold my hand and show me her gummy smile that i love the most.

"You can sit at the middle okay?"Mina unnie said and i just nodded my head before Chaeng entered the car first then me and Mina unnie before our manager drive us to our dorm, leaving JYP building.Well we just finished our practise for today. And it was a long day, that i have to bear with the pains that i felt.. 

I didn't dare to turn around or even glance at the back seat cause i know i will just ended up hurting myself more seeing my girlfriend acting sweet with my other member in Twice.

"Guys,Sana unnie kissed my cheek!,".

Suddenly Dahyun unnie said and broke the silence atmosphere inside the car.I can hear my heart make a cracking sound.I feel Mina unnie hold my hand and intertwined our fingers together.I look at her and smile bitterly. Thank you Mina unnie. 

"Yahh you know that Tzuyu is just infront of you right?,"Chaeng said.Suddenly i feel someone hug my neck from behind.

"Chewwy-ahh,you don't mind right Sana unnie kissed me?beside it just for fans-service,".

Dahyun unnie ask with her cute voice and how could i am to say no to my unnie,they are too precious to me.I look at her and smile sweetly.

"Nahh don worry unnie,its okay,".

i said making her smile widely before she kiss my cheek and sit properly.I just stare at the front and i can feel Chaeyoung and Mina unnie eyes is on me but i pretend that i didn't notice it.Slowly my eyes feel heavy and the next thing i know Chaeng pull my head and let me rest at her shoulder.

 

**************------***************

 

 

It just another day in my life as the Twice member.We just hang out at our living room watching kdrama and movie.Some of us got a free day today to relieve our stress. 

But the thing i realise just now is Sana trying to stay away from me.Its like she don't love me anymore.She spend most of her time with Dahyun unnie even sometimes she will asked me about me.I don't want to jumped into any conclusion yet.

"Hi Chewwy~,unnie miss you,"it was our leader,Jihyo unnie,my lovely leader.She plopped herself next to me and hug me tightly. She just come back from her job today. 

"Yahh!do you want to kill our maknae Jihyo?,"It was Nayeon unnie.She see that i can't breath because of the tight hug that this Thomas give me. Don't tell her i call her that. 

"Wae?i miss her a lot,you know right how tight my schedule is lately,"Jihyo unnie said still hold onto me.Suddenly Jeongyeon unnie come and pull Jihyo unnie away from me. 

"yeah we know that but please, my daughter is suffocated with your tight hug,"Jeongyeon unnie said and flicked Jihyo unnie forehead.

"Aishh alright,I'm sorry Chewwy-ahh,"Jihyo unnie said and patted my head. I smile at her cute behaviour. Its rare to see our leader acting this cute to us. Guess I'm special after all. 

"Nahh,its okay,i miss my leader too,"i said and this time I'm the one who hug her shortly and let her go.

"Oh well seem like my maknae already forget about me,"i heard someone said from behind, i turn around just to see the pouting Momo unnie with a jokbal in her right hand.I quickly stood up and went to her to hug her too. Aish this Japanese girl. 

"Aigoo Momorin unnie,i miss all of you hehe,"i said and show her my dimple's smile.She just chuckle at me and ruffled my hairs before went to the kitchen again.

"Yahh stop flirting infront of me both of you!!,"suddenly we heard Momo unnie shouted from the kitchen.Being a clueless members we are,we rushed to the kitchen just to find Sana and Dahyun unnie forehead being flicked by Momo unnie.

"what's wrong Momo unnie?,"Chaeng asked and folded her arms to her chest.Her face was so serious. I know she dislike it a lot when Sana flirting with the others. 

"This tofu and squirrel was flirting infront of me while i was enjoying my jokbal and now i don't have any appetite anymore to eat,". Momo unnie said and pouted cutely.It cause Jeongyeon ,Nayeon,and Jihyo unnie to laughs out loud.

"I don't believe that you lost your appetite,let see in a minutes,the jokbal will disappear,"Jeongyeon unnie said.But i just stand there while staring at Sana who was looking everywhere trying to avoid my eyes.Dahyun unnie was oblivious that i was staring at them.

With a heavy sigh,i turn around quietly and leave the kitchen with a heavy heart.Do they need to flirting in the dorm too?I let out a heavy sigh again and walk upstairs to maknae's room which is my room with Chaeng and Dahyun unnie. Why i can't just be mad at her and leave her? 

I plopped myself to my bed and thinking about my relationship with Sana.She have been avoiding herself from me nowadays .Even she still care for me but i got this feeling that something is not right with her and Dahyun unnie.I feel like there is something that they didn't tell me. Suddenly,someone open the door and i quickly close my eyes, pretending to be sleeping.After like 5 seconds, i feel my bed shrink a little when someone sit on it.I can feel a soft hand caressing my hairs. I know this scent so much. And i miss this scent so much too . 

"I'm sorry baby,"

It was Sana's voice.Why would she say sorry?, the next thing i feel her lips on my forehead,kissing me before she stand up and leave the room. I let out a heavy sigh and put my arm on my forehead. 

Slowly a lone tear escape my eyes.Why would she said sorry to me?did she has done something wrong or it just about what happened at the kitchen earlier?. I am confuse with her behaviour. 

Then someone else enter this room again and i'm sure she is not Sana cause this scent is different.I turn my head towards the door just to find Mina unnie walking to my bed with a small smile. I knew it. She will come after me. She cares about me after all. She never leave my side. 

She sat next to me and caressing my hairs softly as i look up at her face.

"Are you okay Tzuyu?,"she ask with her soft voice.Instead of answering her,i hug her waist and buried my face on her belly when she rest her back on the headboard. She continues to caressing my hairs, she know how to make me feel calm. 

"I'm fine unnie,"i said and play with the hem of her shirt. I know she was staring at me.I look up again and stare into her eyes.

"Then why are you crying?,"she ask and make me froze. Ehh when did i cried?. When i touch the corner of my eyes, i feel it wet.Mina unnie smile at me and wiped my tears with her thumb.

"Don't be sad okay?,i will always be here for you,".

Mina unnie said and i can't help but to hug her waist more tighter.She always comfort me when I'm feeling down or sad.The others is always be there for me too but i don't know why i prefer her more than anyone else.Maybe because she know how to choose the right words to make me feel better. And maybe because we got the same aura, just like how Onces always tell us. The most calmest member of Twice. 

"Do you want to sleep?,"Mina unnie asked me softly.I just nod my head at her.She push me gently make me lay down and then she lay down next to me on my bed and faced me.I look at her and smile sweetly.

"Thanks unnie,i love you,"i said and hug her waist.I can feel she stiffed a little but she hug me back and rub my back until i close my heavy eyes.My Mina unnie is so kind and pretty...

 

 

*******************----********************

 

Its been a month already and my relationship with Sana is getting worst day by day.We will fight even it was a small matter but then i will be the only one who said sorry first.I don't get her,why she became like this? What us my fault? Am i not important to her anymore?.I love her so dearly since our sixteen era.I even brave myself just to confess to her on Cheer up's era.

"Hey Chewy,are you okay?you lost in your thoughts again,".Momo unnie ask me. When i looked up, everyone already staring at me,including her. Their faces full with concern and worry. 

"Huh?what do you said unnie?can you repeat?,"i ask and stood up as well when i see that everyone is standing. 

"We were about to start the dance practice but here you are still sitting and lost in your own thoughts,why?do you have any problem? You know right you can talk to us,".Momo unnie asked me and hold my arm.I shook my head and smile assuredly at them.

"Nahh,i okay unnie,ermm let's just start,"I said and walk to my position.The others soon followed me.I glance at Chaeyoung and Mina unnie and to my surprise they were still looking at me from the mirror too.I give them a small smile and a nod telling them i was okay.From the mirror too i can see Sana stealing a glance towards me sometimes but i just ignore her. 

While we were dancing,suddenly the flashback of me and Sana momories comeback.I still remember how she will hug me whenever we finished our dance practise in this room,how we would glance at each other from the mirror and get scolded by Momo unnie cause we didn't paid her attention.How clingy she is towards me and it made Mina unnie getting annoying by her actions. 

Suddenly the song stop,it make me wake up from my day dream, just to find they were looking at me worriedly. Oh boy i regret remembering everything now. 

"Tzuyu! Can you please paid attention to this dance practice than anything else??!". 

I turn my head towards Momo unnie who was standing with her hand on her hips.Her face was red with anger,I feel sorry cause now she is mad at me. Ahh you're stupid Yoda.

"I'm so sorry Momo unnie,"i said and look down to my feet. 

"That's okay Chewy-". Nayeon unnie was about to console me but her words was cut off by Momo unnie. I'm so doomed. 

"Can you at least forget about whatever in your thoughts for a while when we were practice?. You are always like this lately, when you got it wrong,you will go around saying sorry,"Momo unnie said halfshouted and make me flinch. I lift up my eyes and look at them. Some of them looked worry now with Jihyo unnie trying to calm Momo unnie. 

"Ahh i am so sorry unnie,i will not do it again,"i said and stare at her with apologies face. 

"No Tzuyu,you are not going to practice today,take a rest and reconsile yourself,". Lastly she said and turn around to start from the start. 

"But-"

"I said no!. You heard me clear right?,"gasped can be heard after that cause Momo unnie just shout at me.I am speechless too.Tears start to form in my eyes.I didn't dare to look at the others member.I can see Momo unnie was shock too with her own actions because she never lost her coolness. She never mad at me. 

"Okay I'm sorry again,i won't disturb you" 

I said and walk to the couch to grab my coat and purse with my phone and walk hastily to the door.

"Chewy-yah". I heard Mina unnie soft voice calling for me. I look back at them and look at Mina unnie who was looking at me, plead me not to leave the room. 

"Sorry unnies,"i said as a lone tears escape my eyes. I bow at them and open the door. 

"Chewyy-ahh,"i can hear Momo unnie and the others voice as they call my name but i just slam the door and run as fast as i can,passing by our seniors without bowing or greeted them.I will just said sorry later. My heart is bleeding. 

I run outside and take a taxi after putting my mask and cap to make sure no one will spot me later.I ask the driver to bring me to Hans River as fast as he can cause I am sure my members will run after me.I just wanted to be alone for now. 

After thanked and paid the driver,i quickly hoped off and walked to the Hans River with my hand in my coat pocket. Why everything seems to be wrong in my way nowadays, i stop halfway when i feel something inside my pocket. A Polaroid. When i pull the polaroid out, my lips instantly smile bitterly as it was polaroid picture of me and Sana on our first date.

My heart was in pains whenever the flashback of our momories comeback.I still love her even she has been hurting me.But she also the one who give me the happiness and the best day in my life when she accepted me to be her girlfriend.It was such a beautiful day to me and her. A good memory of me and her indeed. I felt like I'm on the cloud nine that day. 

I just let my tears flowing down to my cheeks and didn't bother to wiped it.I have been wasted my tears for Sana lately.And suddenly Mina unnie face come to my mind.She was smiling widely at me.Her gummy smile.It make me smile in my tears.I never knew that my penguin unnie is in love with me.If Chaeyoung didn't blurted out the truth,i will never knew about it. Until Chaeng said it accidently.

 

  Flashback--

 

"yahh Chewwy-ahh why are you crying?,"I hear Mina unnie voice.It make me looked up and find out it was her and Chaeyoung,they were staring at me worriedly.Mina unnie quickly run to me and hug me tightly.I buried my face to her neck and hug her tightly.

Chaeyoung just stood behind Mina unnie while looking at me with concern. 

"Did you fight with Sana unnie again?,"Chaeyoung asked but i just stayed silent.

"Shhh its okay,unnie is here,"Mina unnie whispers to my ears and rubbed my back softly.

After I calm down,i pull out myself from the hug.Mina unnie smile at me and wiped my tears before stand up.

"I will bring a glass of milk for you ok?,"Mina unnie said and i just nodded my head at her.After Mina unnie left our room,Chaeng sat next to me on my bed and hold my hand. 

"Mina unnie is so kind right Chae?,"Suddenly i blurted out my thought out loud.

"Yup,she cares for you a lots,"Chaeyoung answered me with a gentle smile.

"But why?i never spoke to her that much,and she is always quiet all the times,not talkative like Sana unnie,"i said wondering. It just a random question in my head. 

"Its because she like you!can't you see that!!?,"suddenly Chaeyoung bursted out and make me snapped my head towards her.She just realise what she said and quickly clamped tightly.

"What Chae?can you repeat it?,"i said and pull off her hand.But she just stayed silent. I heard her, but i need to confirm it. 

"please Chae?,"i begged her.She let out a heavy sighed and looked at me in my eyes.

"Mina unnie is so inlove with you since our sixteen era but she knew Sana unnie also like you and you seems to like Sana unnie too so she just back off and just always be there for you whenever you felt down or anything else." 

i was so shock to knew the truth.So all this times Mina unnie loves me,but Chaengie love her, i knew about it, but about her feeling for me? i never knew i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter