end.

i'm missing you, missing you like crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a huff leaves dahyun's lips as she sits on her bed, scrolling through her phone. all she wanted was to go to bed after a tiring day of schedules jam packed with filming and radio shows and an award show the day before. all she wanted was to go to bed but sana clearly has other ideas, choosing to use whatever ounce of energy she has left to go out for rice cakes with momo and nayeon. dahyun sighs softly and rests her chin on her knees. she misses sana. she misses her alot. she misses sana clinging on to her like a koala. she misses sana flirting with her during fansigns, doing very little to hide their relationship (frankly, she doesn't mind.) 

she knows sana has been taking her advice to try and be discreet whenever she flirts with dahyun or get touchy in public. but honestly, it's driving the younger girl crazy because the only time they get to really be together, the only time sana is all over her is in their dorm and they're rarely there anyways or by the time they get back from schedules, both are tired to the bone. dahyun doesn't realize she's spacing out until a small laugh is heard from the front door of her bedroom.

"you must be going through some crisis by the looks of that frown you got on."

dahyun rolls her eyes though her she feels the heat rise to her cheeks and she's positive she's turning red.

"shut up."

sana laughs again, shaking her head before walking over to dahyun.

"it's late you know."

the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter