Faded red paper

Remembering Valentines

The Christmas vacation's over a few days later and the guy named Lee Taeyong  never leaved Jaehyun's mind. 

Who could that be? Why does he know me?

He's lost in thoughts of Taeyong that he didn't notice Ten and Taeil approached him.

"Jaehyun what time is your next class?" Taeil asked, but Jaehyun remained silent.

"Jung Jaehyun hey!" Ten waved his hand but still Jaehyun didn't notice.

Taeil and Ten look at each other and suddenly nodded like they understand what should do.

"JUNG JAEHYUUUUUUUUUUN!" Ten shouted on Jaehyun's ear while Taeil hit him on the nape. Some students in the quadrangle look at them, not-so-strange because they know this clique. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" Jaehyun asked them im annoyance.

"Woah, Jaehyun-ah, you don't have to yell at us! We're standing with you in a while and I and Ten's asking you questions but you just ignore us! We don't deserve it." Taeil scolded Jaehyun. Too much drame, aye?

"Yeah hyung is right! We should've left you here for you to look like a forlorn." Ten said in disbelief.

Jaehyun faked a cough. "Erm, sorry. I'm just thinking of something."

"What is it?!" Ten and Taeil asked in sync.

Should I ask them? I might look stupid if I ask them about that Lee Taeyong.

So in the end, Jaehyun decided to shut his mouth. "Oh nothing! I'm thinking where should we go to relax. You know, to have a happy-happy moments."

The two older friends eyes sparkled. "Oh my goodness really? Jaehyun you are such a friend! We love you!" Oh no Jaehyun, your excuse is just the most stupid.

"Where's Doyoung, Yuta and Hansol by the way?" Jaehyun asked them to divert the topic.

"Doyoung's in his dance class while Yuta and Hansol's outside the university, 'talking'." And Ten rolled his eyes when he mentioned the word 'talking', it's obvious that those guys have something but they never drop any words about them. Like seriously they're just in a single circle. And hell, I'm freaking curious about them!

"Why do you have to roll your eyes, Ten? They'll open themselves up to us when they were ready. We just have to wait for them. This impatient brat." Taeil scolded Ten. "Psh. Oldie." 

Moon Taeil is Jaehyun's science buddy when they were in middle school while Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul became their classmate way back high chool because he is an exchange student from Thailand. They call him Ten only because his real name is only used on official documents and papers. It was told that it is kind of disrespecting to them if they were called by the real names that's why they have their nicknames to be called on. 

"So, back to the topic, what time is your next class Jae?" Ten asked Jaehyun, "I still have an hour and a half Ten. How about you?"

"TENNY!" The three guys turned to see a tall guy calling Ten.

"Don't call me Tenny! It's sounds like you are shipping us two!"

"That's one of the reason though, and you don't like to be called Tenny sheesh," Johnny Seo reason out. "Why did you called me, ne? Do you need something? You only approach me when you do." Ten said.

"Yep, I need something though hmm," Johnny poked his cheeks and pretend to think. "I need you Ten." Ten blushed and hit Johnny on his tummy while Johnny just laughed in return.

"Guys I'm going ahead with this moron. I don't have classes later so, goodbye! See you tomorrow." Ten waved his hand at his friends and walked away with Johnny. 

Taeil looked at his watched and said that he needs to leave too because his voice class will start in a few. Jaehyun just nodded at his hyung. He decided to go to the cafeteria to eat, his hungry again.

Jaehyun ordered a slice of chiffon cake and banana milk and searched for an empty seat. As he eat, he remembered what Lee Taeyong said, "Be careful..." he chomped on his food refinely so he won't be choked again.

And he swear to never drink any soda. Lesson learned, he said to himself.

Time flew fast and soon his classes will start. He went to his locker to get the things that he'll need when he noticed a faded red paper, unevenly shaped. He read the things written and he's again confused as hell.

"Hi I'm Lee Taeyong! And you are...?"

"I'm Jung Jaehyun! Annyeong!" He flashed his smile at the boy and it was the sweetest thing ever.

"What the heck. Who put this on my locker?!" He asked but no one answered him since he's alone in the locker room.

---

Note: Aye *dabs like Bambam and Minghao* Thanks for the solid support on my story! I also did not plan to update today but OMG guys your comments motivates me to update, so here it is. Sorry for the wrong grammaring and wrung speyleng hehe.

Ps. I'm not sure on the Thai names' part because I just read it on tumblr posted by a Thai, so correct me if I'm wrong. If what I put here is right, then might as well refrain on calling them "Chittaphon", "Kumpimook", and such lol why am I making big deal out if it lel