|` MS

—` Morning Snuggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was 7am.

he woke up to the sounds of the singing birds, and... his little muffin, soomi.

she was sleeping soundly in his arms, her hair waving around her face because of the morning winds, she look... angelic.

what did i do to deserve you, mi ah? he smiled alone.

he slowly get out of the bed and went to the bathroom. He checked himself with his frizzy morning hair, bare faced with one new pimple.

"when will u go away... pimple... " he sighed. He washed his face and went out to the kitchen area to make some coffee.

then he stares directly to the bed where his muffin was sleeping on. she was facing the ceiling and guess what?

it was his favourite view.

 

he sips his coffee, still staring at her.

after he finished the coffee, he walked slowly to the bed and smoothly slides to her thighs.

he loves her small chubby thighs and loves to kiss em'.

he gave her thighs some butterfly kisses and went up to her tummy.

he went inside her oversized t-shirt aka his shirt and smiled againts her tummy. 

"she's been eating alot huh? aigoo... look at this little belly aigoo" 

he snuggled his face onto her waist and kissed her belly button.

he felt a pair of hands running through his hair and knew that she woke up.

she liked waking up like this. she loves it when jimin snuggled around her thighs and waist. giving her kisses, it still gives her butterflies to her stomach. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter