Of Forgiveness ....

Mending Old Ties, Making New Bridges

Mending My Broken Heart

The girls just landed back in Korea from a short CF filming trip in Australia. As they were unpacking, Nayeon’s phone vibrated a couple of times. When she saw his name, she was forced to remember the pain he put her through. It hurts and it still does. She ignored the phone call and continued doing what she has to do.

When she finally gets to rest, she smiles as she saw a text from Jisoo. Jisoo sent a picture of her with Xiumin. Jisoo thanked her for introducing such a kind and funny man.  Nayeon is happy that one of her closest friend is finally attached to one of the nicest oppa she has ever known.

She recalled how nervous she was to have received an envelope from Xiumin a couple of weeks back. When she called him and met up with him, she worried if he has any feelings towards her because honestly, her heart only has a man who made her broken.

She was relieved and thankful when Xiumin explained that he said what he said to Chanyeol because he finds Chanyeol immaturity irritating. She was humbled that he would like to protect her as an elder brother. However she was happy when he wanted to know more about Jisoo. Nayeon did them a favour by introducing the both of them. Evidently, the picture she received was to prove that the two just officially got together.

Down

Chanyeol was drinking soju with Jongdae when Xiumin came home. As Chanyeol observe the guy, he could see how happy Xiumin has been lately. He assumed Xiumin must have met Nayeon because she just came back to Korea. He felt jealous. He only has himself to blame.

His ‘ex-girlfriend’ broke up with him on the first day of 2017. Surprisingly he wasn’t upset. He was upset when he found out Nayeon was not in Korea. He closed his eyes trying to calm himself. Jongdae could only shake his head.

JD: Hyung, come let me help you to your bed.

CYL: Ani….no…need…. (He rejected the offer as he staggered his way to his own room.)

Xiumin could see how much in pain Chanyeol was in. He wished, Chanyeol was more kind to himself and Nayeon but he chose to be a jerk.

JD: Hyung…. He is getting from bad to worst.

XM: I can see that.

JD: Don’t you want to tell him the truth?

SHO: No need to. (Junmyeon said as he came to the kitchen.)

JD: But hyung…

XM: Let him get back on his feet on his own first.

SHO: Neh, he can’t depend on Nayeon’s presence to make him feel better all the time. After all, I don’t want him to feel as though she would be at his beck and call.

JD: I know but it is just sad to see him like that. Honestly I am not even sure what he was upset about. Was it because of his break up with Byul or because Nayeon no longer cares for him?

SHO: Nayeon cares for him but a broken hearted girl need to protect her heart from getting hurt further.

JD: I wished he would realize how much Nayeon actually mean to him.

SHO: For this year’s GDA, we won’t be meeting TWICE. (He said disappointingly.)

XM: I heard. Only Baek will get to meet them because of his single with Suzy. Anyway where are the rest? Sehun? Kyungsoo?

JD: Kai is out with Krystal. Sehun has filming and Kyungsoo went back home. Are you going somewhere hyung?

SHO: Neh….

Baby One More Time

XM: You’re dressed well today.

SHO: I am meeting my ex today.

JD: Seriously hyung, are you even back with Jihyo?

SHO: No, we are not. I hope we will someday.

JD: But she agreed to meet you?

SHO: Something like that? (He smiles silly recalling how he trapped Jihyo into meeting him.)

Flashback

When he saw pictures of the girls at the airport, he immediately sent a text to Jihyo. He wanted to inform her about the full medical check-up report because he promised to do so.

‘You’re back.’

‘I am.’

‘Are you very tired?’

‘Yes, I am.’

‘Oh never mind then, I will update you another time.’

‘Update?’

‘Uhuh, I went for a full medical check-up like you wanted me too.’

‘You did? What is the report like?

‘Just broke a few things here and there.’

‘What do you mean by a few things?’

‘It’s okay. You should go and rest. I’ll head back first.’

‘Back home?’

‘Neh, my family went for a holiday to Europe so they won’t be home for 3 weeks. Mum left food in the fridge. I’ll just heat it up later.’

‘Hmmmm….’

‘Why are you sighing?’

‘Fetch me.’

‘Now?

‘Neh lets head back to your place, bring your medical report.’

‘Arraso…I will be there in about 15 minutes okay. Dress warmly.’

‘Neh…’

With a mask and no make-up, Jihyo left the dorm; she had to walk a distance away to make sure that there weren’t any paparazzi around. She immediately spotted his car and entered without hesitation. Feeling thankful for the tinted windows, she removed her mask and smile at Junmyeon.

SHO: You look lovely. Did you miss me?

JHO: Look at the road. Drive carefully oppa. (She warned him as she avoids his question.)

This will be the third time; she has been to his home. She was searching for his dog but was disappointed to know that they sent the dog to a pet hotel. As she hung her coat, she could hear the ‘roar’ of Junmyeon’s tummy. She tried her best not to laugh but was caught smiling by him.

SHO: Wei? I have not eaten anything for a day. Don’t laugh.

JHO: Oppa it’s already way past noon and you have not eaten?

SHO: I wasn’t feeling too good. (He lied just a little.)

Jihyo immediately approached him and placed the back of her hand on his forehead. She then moved her hands to inspect the ribs area.

SHO: Ouch! (He yelped dramatically.)

JHO: Gwencana? Why is it still hurting? (She asked feeling more worried than before.)

SHO: Because you are not here to heal me. (He responded cheekily before pulling her into in arms.)

Jihyo was trying her best to gather her thoughts before realizing he was pulling her leg. She wanted to step away from him but he was embracing her tightly.

SHO: Let’s stay like this for a little bit longer. I miss this. I miss us.

Jihyo gave in this time round. She did miss him. However when his stomach once again conducted an orchestra, she excused herself to the kitchen. She heat up the food and cook some rice for him. Once she has set the table, she found him asleep on the sofa with the television watching him. She extended her hand as she weaved her fingers through his hair.

No she can’t love him. How can she love a man who doesn’t love her enough? How could she forgive someone who gives up so easily? The man she loves is right in front of her but for some reason her heart hurts. Jihyo shook off those thoughts when he stirred and woke up.

JHO: Let’s eat.  (She told him and avoided his gaze.)

While eating Junmyeon felt weird. He could sense that Jihyo avoided his eyes and was particularly quieter and much different than about an hour ago. He offered to do the dishes as she settled herself on the sofa. She slowly went through his medical report and read the information carefully as she googled some information to understand the report better.

When he was done with the dishes, Junmyeon sat himself beside her. He saw the worried look on her face.

SHO: The report is not that bad, why are you frowning?

JHO: Not that bad?

SHO: It is only a hairline fracture. It will heal on its own and there is no medication for it other than the pain medications. (He explains.)

JHO: I am no talking about that. Look at your blood results. You are not receiving enough electrolytes, vitamins and water. Why didn’t you take care of yourself better?

SHO: Mianhe… (He apologized when he realized she sounded a little angry at him.)

JHO: Oppa, you should take care of yourself better. How am I supposed to leave you like this?

SHO: Wei… why must you leave? (He asked her softly knowing her exact reasons.)

JHO: One day when my heart no longer yearn for you, one day when I no longer love you the same and maybe one day when we both know we are not meant for one another, I hope to leave you as a happy and healthy man.

SHO: Why must we talk about leaving each other? I have never thought of us leaving each other. (He suddenly teared a little.)

JHO: Oppa, let’s be honest. How long do you think we will last? Yes, I once thought we would marry each other and have kids. Those were my ideal dream. After what we went through, I never believed that I will attain such dreams so I crush all those dreams away.

SHO: Stop please. Don’t give up on me. Don’t give up on us.

Junmyeon immediately rest his head on her thighs as he snuggles into her tummy as he cries. Jihyo tried to push him away but he refused to let her go. He refused to stand up.

JHO: Oppa…. Wei Gurei? Stop crying….

Junmyeon did not respond.

JHO: Oppa, don’t be like a kid please. We know in the beginning it would not work out. Why are you crying like this? (She asked in a little too cheerful tone to lighten up the mood but it made Junmyeon angry. He stood up and walked into his room and closed the door. )

Honestly, Jihyo found his sulking a little too cute. She knows the man loves her and so does she. She knocked on his door but there weren’t any respond. She opened the door and saw him covering himself under the duvet. She pulls the duvet, and notice he was crying as he faced the wall. She tried pulling his shoulder but he just grabbed a pillow and covered his face.

Jihyo found the man in front of her irresistibly cute. Jihyo then slipped onto the bed next to him. Her arms circled his waist from the back as her head rested close to his back. She could hear his heartbeat racing. Then she felt his hand grabbed hers and pulls the embrace tighter. Jihyo finally let out a chuckle and Junmyeon immediately turn to face her.

His arms wrapped tightly around her waist as her fingers traced the features on his handsome faced. When her fingers landed on his lips, Junmyeon stared at the lovely sight of her. His fingers softly tucked her hair behind her ears. He loves looking at her big round eye. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. Jihyo turned crimson red.

SHO: Please don’t talk about leaving. My heart hurts every time we talk about that.

Jihyo avoided his stare. She looks down at his chest. Her hands now rest softly against his body. When she gained enough courage, she looks up into his eyes. Her eyes are now staring at his red lips wondering if she should kiss him or not. She gathered as much courage as she could and leaned in kissing him softly before pulling back. Junmyeon was surprised.

JHO: I hate you oppa.

SHO: Mianhe…. (He could only answer that fearing that would be the last kiss she gives him.)

JHO: I hate that I love you no matter how much I tried to hate you. (She finally said it.)

SHO: Say that again…

JHO: I love you so much Kim Junmyeon. Wei! Why do I love you so much when I should hate you? (Her confessions turns a little whiny and playful making the man in front of her break into smiles.)

SHO: Because deep down in your heart you know this stupid fool loves you so much too.

Junmyeon pulls Jihyo into his arms and embraced her tightly.

SHO: Oppa… let’s work hard for our future. Let’s work hard to make this relationship work.

Junmyeon immediately showered her with kissed. Finally she was ready to accept him. Finally she was ready to forgive him. Jihyo giggled at the happy Junmyeon and tears of happiness escapes her eyes.

Hovering on top of her, Junmyeon couldn’t believe the woman in his arms is willing to give him another chance.

SHO: Bogoshipo… Nomu Nomu saranghae… (He whispers softly causing her to blush.)

Jihyo circle her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes and was thankful that she saw the sincerity in them. The overwhelming feeling of missing each other is too much to contain. Junmyeon looks at her trying to ascertain her consent. She gave a soft nod and Junmyeon ravished her lips like a vampire lusting after blood. Every touch was passionate. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. With every breath and every touch, the two knows that deep down in their heart, they wanted each other so much that not being together makes them weak.

SHO: We should stop… (He reluctantly asked.)

JHO: We should right….

SHO: You don’t know how much I want to make sweet love to you but I don’t want you to think that I am after your body. We will make love when our hearts, mind and body are ready.

JHO: Ara…. Gomawo for thinking of me. (She replied blushing.)

SHO: Let’s hold each other like this for a while more.

Jihyo nodded. She herself is feeling a thousand and one feelings. With his fingers on her bare tummy, she is restraining herself from making unintended sounds. His fingers however isn’t helping much, he was busy circling her navel and sometimes, just sometimes, it travels up to you know where. She could feel his little junior aching through the sweats he was wearing. She was careful enough not to stimulate it further because she finds Junmyeon ‘urgent’ look pitiful.

In the car, she could see the little tent that Junmyeon junior has made. He tried covering it with his coat. He was embarrassed. He was reluctant to drop her home but he knows she need to rest. Her schedule is packed tomorrow. Jihyo leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheeks.

SHO: I love you leadernim…

JHO: I love you too leadernim…

SHO: Dream of me arraso…

JHO: Dream of me too… And do relieve the ‘ache’… you look like you’ve been tortured. (She teases him causing him to blush.)

 

 

 

Oh Hello

Sehun was pacing up and down. He agreed to meet Mina that evening but Kyungsoo has schedule and he has no one to accompany him. He spun around the moment he heard the door open and Jongdae was startled by the maknae’s sudden turn.

JD: Wei Gurei? What is wrong with you?

SH: Hyung, are you done for the day?

JD: Neh, why?

SH: I know you won’t like this but can you please, please, please accompany me?

JD: For?

SH: I need to meet Mina.

JD: Nah… I don’t want to be a wet blanket.

SH: Hyung, please. Mina already convinced Chaeng to follow her and I was hoping you would follow me too.

JD: Hmmm, what would I gain from this?

SH: You could make a new friend.

JD: With Chaeng the manager?

SH: No hyung, Chaeyoung the maknae. (He clarified urgently.)

JD: Oh the smol bean.

SH: Smol bean?

JD: She is so cute and tiny.

SH: Yea, so hyung please tell me you are okay with the arrangement?

JD: Fine! You owe me one. (He warned the maknae.)

SH: You’re the best.

Jongdae decided to drive for the day. Mina and Sehun wanted to visit the beach but it was too open so Sehun managed to arrange for a short few hours stay at a sunbae’s seaside villa.

MN: Chaeng, have you got the 2 thermos flasks?

CYG: Neh, unnie. Why are you so worried? It’s not like it’s the first time you will be meeting Sehun oppa and Chen sunbaenim?

MN: I just hate that we have to trouble the both of you just because we want to meet.

CYG: It is okay unnie. Chill…

MN: So the moment we get in the car, you’ll seat at the front and I’ll enter the back door.

CYG: Huh, unnie….

MN: Every minute is precious Chaeng.

CYG: Ara… do you know how lucky you are to have me?

MN: I do…. I am forever thankful.

The moment Mina received the text, they immediately left the house. They walk a distance away. When they saw the car approaching, Mina got a little too excited that she squeezed Chaeng’s hand.

CYG: Ah… ah… unnie! That hurts.

MN: Mianhe.

The girls immediately board the car when it stops. Thank god for tinted windows, Mina and Chaeng finally was able to remove their mask.

CYG: Anyeong sunbaenim…. Anyeong Sehun oppa. (She greeted the lad formally while the latter like her own brother.)

SH: Anyeong Chaeng… Gomawo for helping us.

JD: Ya, Ya…. Chaeyoung ah, how can you address him like a big brother while you call me sunbaenim?

CYG: Mianhe, should I call you oppa too?

JD: Of course you should.

CYG: Wahl… I have many oppas now.

JD: Well, I think I am the most fun oppa you will ever get to know.

CYG: Too soon to confirm. We’ll see about that. (The smol bean teases the elder guy which earned laughter’s.)

Mina reached out to one of the flask and opened it to give Sehun the mulberry ginger tea that is good to keep the body warm.

JD: Chaeng, did you see that? They are really annoying me. How could she only prepare a flask for him? (Jongdae teased Mina.)

CYG: Oppa….

JD: Wei?

CYG: Don’t worry. We brought an extra one just for you.

JD: Really?

CYG: I’m awesome right? (She as she giggles excitedly making Jongdae feel extremely comfortable with her.)

Chaeyoung poured into a small cup and blew on it to cool it down a little. When they stopped at the traffic light, she handed him the cup. Jongdae was so thankful. Before he could ask for a tissue, Chaeng already folded one and gave it to him.

When they arrived at the villa, Chaeyoung was amazed that one of their sunbaes owns such a huge house. She was touring around with Jongdae who was holding on to her shoulders like a choo-choo train. Suddenly Chaeng turn to Jongdae abruptly.

CYG: Oppa, you must have come here for your dates right? (The little girl .)

JD: Ani… I did not.

CYG: Ara, I won’t ask and tease you anymore. (She stops, pitying the guy who already turned red.)

Jongdae was worried that Chaeyoung would think that he is a player or worst, someone who cannot be trusted. He remained silent as they make their way into the kitchen.

CYG: Oppa…. Wei? Are you angry that I teased you? (She asked as she noticed he was quiet since the teasing.)

JD: Ani… I am not. Don’t worry, I was just thinking?

CYG: Thinking about? (She looks at him curiously.)

JD: Whether you think I am a horrible guy or that I am a player. (He honestly mouthed it.)

CYG: Mianhe…. (Chaeng tugged on his jacket.) I was only teasing. I know you are a very nice oppa. (She pokes his cheeks earning a smile.)

JD: You sure about that?

CYG: Of course, you are kind because you help Sehun oppa and Mina unnie make this date possible.

JD: So what is my reward?

CYG: You get to be Chaeyoung best oppa….

JD: Jincha? (He tried to sound enthusiastic although he did imagine it would be more.)

CYG: Uhuh….

JD: So what can I do if I become your best oppa?

CYG: You can make me pasta! (She beams in excitement.)

JD: You want me to cook?

CYG: Hehehehe I will help you.

Jongdae couldn’t help it. He finds the girls so cute. He quickly pinches her puffy cheeks.

JD: Ara, anything for my dongseng.

CYG: Unnie, is rose pasta okay with you? (She shouted for a response at the couple who was just talking and talking in the living room.)

SH: Chaeng that is perfect! (Sehun responded for Mina.)

CYG: Oppa, I did not ask you. I asked Mina unnie. (Chaeng whines like a kid.)

MN: His answer is mine…. (Mina tried to protect Sehun from Chaeng.)

JD: Yah… yah… Chaeng let’s not cook for them.

MN: Jong oppa… (Mina whines playfully.)

JD: Aigoo…

CYG: Andwe… you cannot be swayed oppa. (Chaeng attempted to close both his ears.)

JD: Ara…. Let’s cook okay?

Sehun who was back hugging Mina on the sofa pouted.

MN: Wei… you look like a cute penguin.

SH: You can’t call him like that. ‘Jong oppa…’ (He mimicked Mina.)

MN: You’re jealous?

SH: Deh….

Mina turned to her boyfriend and cupped his face.

MN: You are so adorable…. I promise I would only be affectionate to you, arraso…. (She reassures him.)

SH: That’s my girl.

Back in the kitchen, Chaeng has been observing Jongdae who looks dashing cooking. He looks great wearing an apron.

CYG: Oppa…

JD: Uhm…

CYG: Have you ever cooked for your girlfriend? (She curiously asked.)

JD: I did. (He answered honestly.)

CYG: She is such a lucky girl. I will make sure to keep in mind to find a boyfriend who knows how to cook.

JD: Of course, I will screen him first.

CYG: You?

JD: Yup me, I am you BEST oppa right?

CYG: Gurei…. When I fall in love, I will introduce him to you.

JD: Don’t rush Chaeng. You are very young. I am sure you would want to enjoy meeting new people.

CYG: Oppa, why do people get into a relationship?

JD: Wei… why are you asking all the hard questions?

CYG: Is falling in love hard?

JD: Falling in love can be easy but staying in love and being in a relationship is hard.

CYG: That is what I thought too. Every time I watched over Sana unnie, Mina unnie and even Nayeon and Jihyo unnie, I see 2 extremes?

JD: 2?

CYG: Pure happiness and sadness.

Jongdae moved closer to Chaeng who was seated on the cabinet. He brought the spoon with the rose sauce and gestured Chaeng to open .

JD: Ah…

Chaeng envelopes with the spoon. Her eyes look at Jong and her hands gently taps on his arms excitedly.

CYG: Jincha delicious. This is so good.

JD: Gurei? (Jong did not realize by then one of his arms was on Change’s thigh.)

He reached out and used his thumb to wipe off the sauce from the corner of .

JD: Chaeng ah…. Your concerns about love are valid. I won’t deny them. However, when it comes to the matters of the heart, we sometimes can’t control what is to come. So cheer up… Don’t think so much or else you won’t grow taller. (He teases her earning a pinch on his nose.)

Setting up table for a meal is too cliché. They decided to have their meal in the living room as they select a title movie.

CYG: Ghost story…

MN: Shiro….

CYG: Wei… unnie…..

SH: Let’s watch something light hearted.

JD: Horror would be fun… Maknae, you get to hug Mina if she feels scared.

Mina and Chaeng laughed at the 2 childish men.

ISAC 2017

Chanyeol was feeling a little nervous. Today, it will be the first time he will see Nayeon since he last saw her. Sehun and Junmyeon look a little too happy to be part of ISAC simply because they get to meet their girlfriend.

Chanyeol was just walking and walking around until he saw her. He tried hiding because he was ashamed of his words towards her. Now the only girl who understood him well belongs to his Xiumin hyung or so he thought. At the corner of her eyes, she saw him. He looks like he lost weight. Even when she knew she shouldn’t care, she couldn’t help it.

A couple weeks back when she was in Australia with the girls, they sat around and were talking about the change in Chanyeol. She cried because his change hurt her however, she didn’t deny it is still him in her heart.

Sehun frowned as he watched his girl limping from afar. His heart ached whenever he saw the bruises. Junmyeon patted his back trying to assure him that she is fine.

SH: She is such a perfectionist. She trained like crazy. Look at the bruises.

SHO: She will be fine maknae. For now you have to be her pillar of support and cheer on her. She needs that.

SH: Neh…

As they were watching, Sehun saw BTS Jimin dancing to TT. His heart felt unsettled. Sehun tried his best to shake off the insecurities he is feeling.

Sehun had to contain himself when Mina won the gold medal for rhythmic gymnastics. He smiled thinking how happy she must have been. All the blood, sweat and tears are worth it because his Minari’s smile is so so precious.

Seeing the fans disappointed that only 3 EXO members were present, Suho tried to show that the members are happy to be there and around each other. Chanyeol knew that Junmyeon and Sehun were just being nice.

Junmyeon was worried as he checked on Chanyeol who just swallow some pills for his fever and flu. As angry as he was at him, he pitied the guy.

SHO: Drink up… It will help bring your temperature down.

Chanyeol nodded at his leader before settling on the mat to rest his eyes. Junmyeon joined him too before he was softly tickled by someone.

JHO: Jagi….

SHO: Yeobo….

JHO: I’m not your wife. (Jihyo corrected him playfully.)

SHO: How did you get in here?

JHO: Secret… What is wrong with Chanyeol sunbaenim?

SHO: Fever and flu. He hasn’t been sleeping well too lately.

JHO: Oh…

SHO: Sit down beside me… (He tapped on the mat.)

JHO: Mianhe, I only have a minute. I made this kimbab roll. Have it before your archery later.

Junmyeon smiles at his girlfriend who quickly kissed his lips before running out. He is happy. Only god knows how happy he has been feeling since they got back together.

CYL: You are back with Jihyo? (Chanyeol asked.)

SHO: Mianhe... I thought you were asleep. Yes, we are back together finally.

CYL: How did you make her give in?

SHO: Time, honesty and care.

CYL: You look happy.

SHO: I feel happy. One day you will too.

CYL: Yup, one day. One day when Nayeon forgives me for being a jerk, maybe I’ll be happy. (He whines before taking the pillow and covering his face.)

In the stadium as they watched the other participates compete, Jungyeon immediately questioned the leader.

JYG: Where did you go with that roll of kimbab? You don’t normally cheat when you are on diet?

MN: She must have given it to Junmyeon oppa.

CYG: Heol, you did?

SN: Gurei… I believe she did.

JHO: Neh, I made extras just for him.

MM: Are you back together with him?

Jihyo nodded.

MN: I am glad you did. I can see how happy you have been lately since you got back together with him.

JHO: Is it that obvious?

NY: Of course….You’re glowing.

Jihyo cupped her cheeks.

TZY: I am happy for you unnie but if he hurts you again, I am going to break him. (She warns like a crazy person causing the girls to laugh.)

MN: You should have told me, I would love to give Sehun some.

JHO: It’s a huge roll. I am sure they share it. Probably Chanyeol oppa won’t eat it since he’s having fever.

NY: Fever?

SN: Nayeon unnie, don’t think even think about it (Sana warns her unnie knowing that her unnie might just give in.)

NY: Nah, I am just a little worried that’s all.

DH: Does he still think that you and Xiumin oppa are together?

NY: I guess….

MM: Xiumin oppa and Jisoo unnie looks good together.

NY: I know right.

CYG: I think Yixing sunbae likes Rose unnie. Nayeon unnie, maybe you should match make them.

NY: You think I’m cupid?

MN: Nayeon unnie, will you tell him the truth?

Nayeon thought for a moment.

NY: Maybe… If he wants to know but I doubt he wants to.

Nayeon and Mina purposely hang outside EXO’s changing room. When they saw Sehun, Mina managed to stop for a while. Chanyeol who was about to exit overheard their conversation.

NY: Sehun oppa, is he fine?

SH: He’s down with a slight fever. Hopefully it will go down soon.

NY: Do tell him to drink lots of water. Can you pass this thermos to him?

SH: What’s this?

MN: Bird nest. Unnie made one for all of us, when she heard Chanyeol oppa wasn’t feeling well, she wanted to give it to him.

NY: But…. Can you please don’t tell him that it was from me? After all he hates me.

SH: If you know he hates you, shouldn’t you just ignore him?

NY: I can’t. For some reason, I care too much.

CYL: You do?

He finally spoke up as he appeared behind Sehun. Nayeon and Mina quickly walked away. Chanyeol wanted to go after Nayeon but Sehun stopped him.

SH: Hyung, stop it.

CYL: You heard her words right?

SH: I did not hear anything.

CYL: Gojimal…

SH: Whatever, I am going to drink this lovely bird nest Mina gave me.

CYL: Andwe! I clearly heard Nayeon said she wanted me to have it.

SH: You heard!

CYL: I sure did. I was just behind the door hiding?

SH: Why do you need to hide hyung? Is it because of guilt?

CYL: I…. I… I… I don’t know.

SH: Wake up hyung! Why are you kidding yourself all this while? Too bad you lost someone who cares about you.

Sehun shoved the thermos in his hand. Chanyeol felt guilty and regret. He has now lost Nayeon to his own member.

Now, Now… How the hell is he supposed to convince Xiumin that Nayeon is not meant for his hyung?