New Kid

Effects

Tao didn't like this at all but he still preferred a life where he was free and surviving over one where he was captured by people he hadn't quite understood wanted from him but if their way of getting him to come with them was attempted kidnapping, whatever they wanted was obviously not good in the first place. Neither would he go with them because of these people he constantly had to move from place to place with the fear that staying in one place for too long would bring unwanted attention and that had proven to be true in the town they had just fled from. He didn't know how they ended up finding him but it had been the first place he had spent a while in, over six months which when he said in to himself made him feel grim at having been born like this. His parents never asked to move from place to place in constant danger but here they were thrown into the middle of things with the same lack of understanding on exactly why it was happening.
"I'm sorry." Tao didn't mean to say it out loud but it was his fault if he had been born normal they would be having a nice life every parent dreamed of but instead they went along with him. "If I was born differently we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place." 
"I told you, you are our son so it doesn't matter if we have to move or not as long as your safe." She replied sternly every time he had doubts and guilty feelings she seemed to know what exactly what to do. Tao might of expected her of having powers, it didn't take long to pack considering they won't able to leave with much considering how close of a call it was but they managed to get somethings like clothes, a blessing really. 

He glanced around the street was rather homely and have the appearance of being friendly and welcoming and it seemed like there were two houses on either side of his so he assumed that he would have two sets of neighbours hopefully they weren't going to pry too far into his personal buisness. Tao didn't mean to sound suspicious but after years of running and hiding it was unable to be helped as the paranoid feeling never truly left when he notices that he was being watched he picks up the bag with the few possessions he owned and ran inside as first impressions went he was pretty sure that he must of been considered rude by the neighbour on the left since he bolted from them rather than introduce himself. The he house was rather nice and as he overheard from his parents had come with some furniture which was a great deal for something as sudden as it had been. When he was told not to expect much he might of set his expectations higher than expected as he looked around the house but at least his room wasn't small and as he had seen when they were driving here it was close to a dance studio. Considering he didn't like the situation he was in there were some upsides to it.

He had a bed, side table with a lamp and a set of draws to put his clothes. All were an unfortunate shade of white as he thought some more it was when his mum made her appearance in the doorway "I know it doesn't look like much but we'll buy more furniture later and you can paint it yourself." His mum said he appreciated what she was trying to do. "Why don't you introduce yourself to one of the people we live next to?" His mum asked she tried hard to see the positive of every situation but he made guesses it was because she ended up surrounded by such a negative husband and son.

Tao can't exactly refuse due to him feeling guilty over having to move once again but what should he choose.

<< Introduce himself to the neighbour that had been watching him a few minutes before hand that might consider him rude because he ran away instead of introducing himself then or introduce himself to the people that live on the left and start off with a fresh new slate and impression>>