1. Day One

Strangers
●yeri●
[12 april 2013]
it was my first day of school. i still remember it clearly like it was yesterday. that day, i was so nervous of being in a new school, meeting with new people and stuffs. i was not good with strangers, i didn't talk a lot, and with this face of mine, i don't think anyone want to befriend with me. my sister said that i looked cold, she said i should smile more so that i can get some friends, but i didn't take her advice.
i walked to the school hall and found other freshman who are checking which class would they attended. and so i did. i searched my name in a paper in front of me with other freshman beside me, and i finally found it.
Kim yerim 10-2
i searched for other familiar names in my class, but there's none, so i sighed and back off. i was waiting for my close friend in the school hall where other freshman are and i suddenly felt so lonely. some students were already laughing and feeling so comfortable. i guess it's because they're friend from middle school. students from my middle school rarely went to study there. and so, there i was, sitting, alone, feeling lonely, in a place where everyone had a good time.
i was still waiting until i realize, in front of me about 10 meters, there're my elemantary friends, they're waving and smiling, and i also did the same.
lee donghyuck, lee mark, and jung jaehyun were standing there. i paid attention at them for a long time and amazed by how much they've grown. well, i've been attending the same school as jaehyun from kindergarten, attended the same school as donghyuck since elementary, and attended the same course as mark but still, i wasn't that close to them. i never paid that much attention to them because i saw them having runny nose, and crying when we were still in the elementary. but now, they've grown to be so handsome and charismatic.
mark didn't changed at all he's still a flower boy, i bet he'll got many fans in no time. well i admit that mark is handsome, totally handsome, but remembering how he used to be called 'pretty boy' will surely made me his non-fan. donghyuck changed a lot, like he used to looked like an antisocial, but now he's nowhere to be called antisocial, he's handsome, i might turn into a fan. lastly, jaehyun. he's just perfect. no matter when it was 10 years ago or 5 years, he's always perfect. he's my ideal type. i mean he's everyones ideal type.
then, i remembered, i was paying attention to them until i realize, there were actually 4 people. there's someone behind jaehyun. i was asking who he is, is he a friend of jaehyun, what is he doing, he looked like he's hiding. until i saw his hair and i froze. i still remember that hair. it was a hair of a boy i've always wanted to met for the past 3 years and  i looked down to his face and our eyes met. 
he's still look the same. there's nothing changed from him exept the fact that he grow a bit taller.
i, again, froze and after a few second he throw his gaze to other direction like he never see me.
and here i am, standing in a crowd, fixing my direction to a guy who don't even want to see me.