Where am I?

그녀의 가장 천사 가튼 목소리 (Her Most Angelic Voice)

Naehyun's POV

So this is the humans' world. It's magnificant. But, I haven't seen any human beings that lived in this place. I already climbed this wall and I saw a weird big box with some furniture in it. Is this, bedroom? And I saw a weird big white chocolate bars. I hold the handle and push the door. It was stucked. Wait, there is a human inside and he is singing. I better don't disturb him. Let me see. There is a bunch of weird papers combined together and turned into a thick box. There is a bowl of weird types of foods. It even had a colourful wrappers. And, blah blah blah, some weird identifical stuff and another big box with full of cloth inside of it. I'll took the white dress and change my weird dressing.

"Yaaaah! It must be Baekhyun messing with me. Oh my god! This is a torture! Now, I need to clean the mess he did. Aaaaaaaargh! This kid! I'll kill him with my thumb," a human being screamed. He looks really angry. Weird. Did humans really considered the smartest livings in the world. But now, they are acting like a bunch of fools. "What is this smell? It smells like the sea," said him while following the smell. I smells myself and it smells like the same thing the man said just now. He's getting closer until he saw me. He saw me wearing the beautiful white dress. "Aaaah! Who-who are you? What are you doing inside my room?" He asked with a coward looks. I want to talk but I can't open my mouth. He hurriedly took a blue marker and a tiny white board.

He gave it to me. I took the marker and started to write my name on it.

'내 이름은 김내현 임니다. 방압숨니다.' 

He read it loud and clear the things that I wrote. He actually started to act normally right now.

"처는 김종대 임니다," said the guy called Kim Jongdae and he pull out his hand to shake hands with me. Suddenly, another weird guy came. 

"Chen-ah, do you have any hair gel?" asked the guy. He made a shocked face while seeing me. "Chen, who is she?" asked him again.

"She is Naehyun, my acquaintance," answered Jongdae/Chen.

"But, Chen. We are not allowed to bring a sasaeng inside our dorm. We will be expelled if we did this," said the weird guy.

"I know, Baekhyun. But, look at her. She look like she wasn't living in Seoul. Her legs is also full of scars," said Chen, defending me. He pointed to my legs and I saw too many scars on it. Baekhyun only look at my legs with a concern look. He seemed to be shocked after seeing my scars.

"Okay, but go get some treatment for her legs and buy a pair of shoes for her," said Baekhyun. Chen dressed up in a fully black outfits. He gave me his sport shoes.

"Naehyun, let's go," said Chen. I only follows him. He hurriedly took his car keys and drive to the nearest clinic. 

At the clinic...,

"Sir, please hand in her ID card," said one of the nurse. Chen hurriedly asked me for my ID card. I looked inside the pocket of the white dress and found a weird card. It has my name on it and my photo. I hand in the card to the nurse. I think miracle just happened. Since I am allegedly a mermaid, I had never seen any card like this in the mermaids' world. Wait! Did the humans know that I am a mermaid? Maybe I should act like humans to make sure they didn't know about the mermaids' world. 

"Naehyun, follow the nurse,"