Like A Fam

As Simple As That

On that day, Pristin was shooting for a quiz show, but only three of them, Nayoung, Roa and Xiyeon. In the waiting room, after finished in makeup, Xiyeon fell asleep because she really didn’t sleep much last night.

Roa who’s sitting beside Nayoung, looking over at Xiyeon who was asleep while sitting. So cute and adorable.

“Nana unnie, look! Ddiddi looks really cute when she fall asleep like that.”

Nayoung looked at Xiyeon.

“She’s so cute, like a lil kid.” Nayoung smiled.

“I have to wake her up.”

Roa was about to wake Xiyeon but Nayoung catch Roa’s hand.

“Don’t do it! She must be tired, let her sleep a few minutes to get her body fresh again.”

Roa nodded.

“I’m proud of her, even my proudness is like a mother’s pride of her daughter.” Roa said warmly.

“She’s a hard worker, never complaining, always cheerful. I’m so proud, especially when I see her on TV as an MC, I feel like to see my really proud daughter.” Roa added.

“You deserve to be a mother. You’re warm, patient, soft-hearted and loving, but Ddiddi is spoiled and hyperactive like a lil kid.” Nayoung teases Roa.

“If I were her mom, unnie be her dad!” Roa back.

“Why me?” Nayoung confused.

“Yeah, I’m the 2nd oldest and you’re the 1st oldest. So, I’m the mom and you’re the dad.” Roa explained.

“Then my daughters are 8?”

“Not your daughters, but our daughters! Hahahaha!” Roa tease Nayoung unstoppable.

“What the hell you saying?” Nayoung was embarrassed.

“For now, our daughter is one.” Roa glanced over at Xiyeon.

“But, you suit to be a Daddy. You’re quite, cold, disciplined, responsible, sometimes manful and grumpy but caring and loving.” Roa praises Nayoung sweetly.

Nayoung was more embarrassed.

“Then it mean that your’re my wife!” Nayoung back to tease Roa.

“What are you talking about?” Roa blushed and pushing Nayoung’s shoulder.

“You tell me that I’m their daddy, then I’m your husband, right? So, you have to do everything I want from now on. Be a good wife!”

“Hahahaha!” Roa laughed because feel so embarrassed.

 

Suddenly the crew came in and whispering something to Nayoung, and then she went out again.

Nayoung immediately tells Roa, “Mom, wake our kid”

“Eh?”

She don’t know why can say that.

“Hahahahaa!” Roa laughed because Nayoung was carries away by the situation.

 

Roa wakes Xiyeon up quickly.

“Ddiddi wake up. Filming will started in a few minute more.” Roa rubber Xiyeon’s shoulder. Roa did it like a mom perfectly.

“Oh, I’m still sleepy.” Xiyeon blinked her sleppy eyes.

Roa and Nayoung are still laughing because of their conversation.

“Unnie why are you laughing like that?” Xiyeon is confused by the two unnies who still feel funny because of their convo.

“Nothing, ddiddi.. hehehe”

“I’m hungry” Xiyoen whines.

“Every time you wake up, you must feel hungry like a lil kid.” Nayoung teased.

“Where’s your banana?” Roa asked.

“I’ve eaten it all.” Xiyeon pouted.

“Okay, after filming, mom will treat you samgyeopsal.” Nayoung teased while pointed at Roa.

Roa just laugh,”Hahaha!”

“Mom?” Xiyeon look at Roa.

“Don’t listen to your dad!” Roa back to tease Nayoung.

“Dad?” Xiyeon look at Nayoung confusedly.

“Since when you get married?” Xiyeon added.

And they burst into laugh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's too short or not interesting ^ ^ I just write anything that come to ma head ^ ^ kekekk..