Final

Dark Room

The last thing Jaehwan remembered is that he was rehearsing for a music show. He kept on messing up the choreo of their song and he was so sure that Hakyeon hyung is angry with him. But he can't do anything as he was feeling fatigue from the schedule the day before. Despite that, he kept on dancing when his sight blurred as he fell limp on stage. He out. He heard people calling out his name, mostly s as well as his managers. He felt hands touching him to carry him but he made no effort to move as he is unable to.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

He woke up to find himself in a dark room. He was so sure this is not his room as his room is warmer. He looked around the room and saw a silhouette. All of a sudden a focus light beamed right into his eyes. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. As his eyes get used to the light, he saw few people dressed like doctors with gloves and masks but the only difference is they had knives and saws instead of stethoscopes. He thrashed to stay away, to run away from them. That's when he noticed that he was strapped to the bed. His hands and legs were bounded and unmoveble. He felt himself losing his energy. Again he closed his eyes. He was scared about what's going to happen next. His sweat trickle down his forehead. They did not close his mouth but he doesn't seem to be able to find his usual loud voice to cry out for help. He stayed still for what would come next.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jaehwan-ah!! Wake up.. wake up." He recognised his Hakyeon hyung's voice. He opened his eyes to see worried look from s. He was relieved to saw his hyungs and dongsaeng. "Jaehwan-ah,are you alright? Looks like you are having a nightmare." Hakyeon said. "I thought you were having a fit." Taekwoon said as he was back to his poker face. "Did I really fainted?" "No!! You slept for 5 minutes so we admitted you in hospital. What were you thinking about? Seriously!!" Wonshik said frowning. "What happened to our music show?" "We cancelled it." "I'm sorry hyung" he gave his hyungs an apologetic look. He felt bad that he has ruined today's show. "It's alright, health is our priority." Hakyeon said as he rubs circles on Jaehwan's back. "Anyway what did you dream of hyung?" Hyuk asked him. "Nah!! It's just some weird people in masks. Thankfully Hakyeon hyung woke me up. I thought I will die." "Hyung please tell us if you are sick. You worried us and everyone you know by just collapsing like that on stage." Hongbin said worried about his hyung. Jaehwan was only able to apologise. He never thought he would collapse. "I'm really sorry. So are we promoting for another week?" "Don't even think about it, we have solo schedule after that." Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon scowled at him in unison. "So let's get some rest and show fans an amazing performance tomorrow." "Fighting!!" They cheered and talked for the rest of the day.