Final

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the playground..

 

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Little Sehun called out.

"Yes dear? Oh, who do we have here?" Mrs. Oh bent down at the kids' level.

"Mommy! This is Luhannie! He's so pretty, I want to marry him when I grow up!" Sehun threw his little hands up to exaggerate a bit.

"Hahaha, you guys are so cute. Luhannie, where are your parents?" Mrs. Oh asked.

"U-Uh, over there.." As Luhan blushed and pointed to where his mom was.

"I'm gonna say hi to your mommy, okay?" Mrs. Oh said, Luhan nodded and held Sehun's hand.

"Luhannie hyung, let's go play on the jungle gym!" Sehun suggested as he already is dragging Luhan to the Playground.

Luhan just shyly followed.

 

10 Years Old...

 

"Xiao Lu!" Someone called my name.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" I pouted as my best friend hugged me from behind, I blushed at the contact.

I was on my way walking home and Sehun showed up, the good thing is that we actually live right next door to each other, it was just a coincedence. Everyday we would sleepover at each other's house and hang out everyday.

Though the thing is, everyone likes Sehun. All the girls flock over him and hand him childish love notes. But I always feel lucky to be by his side all the time. He knows that the girl's in our class like him, he finds it a bit silly but he's too nice to reject their gifts for him. 

I started developing some feelings for my best friend but I try my best to conceal it because I don't know how he or my parents will react if I like boys.

 

I was sleeping over at Sehun's house for tonight and we were watching some ghost documentaries on TV. I was a bit scared as I snuggled into Sehun's side a bit more and hid my face behind my deer plushie that Sehun gave me last year for my birthday.

"Awh, Lu, are you scared?" Sehun asked as he turned to me and brushed his fingers across my face, wiping the silent tears that were blocking my view.

I just nodded and he laughed a bit which caused me to blush and smack him on the shoulder and he laughed a bit more louder this time.

"We can watch a Disney movie if you like? How about..Mulan? I know you like that movie." Sehun smiled as he got up and inserted the DVR and already started rewinding the movie back to the beginning.

"Thank you, Sehunnie..." I hugged him and he hugged back. We both fell asleep at some point during the movie, him holding me and me cuddling into his chest.

 

15 Years Old..

 

I was just done talking with Baekhyun on the phone, I was going to confess to my parents that I'm gay. My parents don't seem to be the ones who would mind something like that, right? I mean my cousin has a boyfriend and my parents treat them equally but I'm their son. Hopefully it goes well.

"Luhan, darling~ come downstairs for dinner!" My mother called from downstairs.

I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs into the dinning room where my dad is cracking some 'dad joke' and my mom laughing at him while I gave an awkward smile.

"Hey Lu! How's my little boy!" Dad said as he ruffled my hair once I sat down next to him.

"U-Uh been alright..hah." I replied. I was so nervous asddfkjfkalj.

Mom placed all the food on the table and sat across from me. We did small talk, talking about how our day was and that my dad really wants to go to the beach because he thought he'll be cool if he knew how to body surf like the professionals, which he ain't.

It was more towards the end of dinner where I'll come out to them.

"Mom..dad..can I tell you somet-thing..?" As tears are already forming and my heart pounding even faster..

"What is it, Luhan?" Mom said.

"P-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter