karma is a

Hopeless + lovesick = Park Jimin

 

  

 

"So, that went well” Hansol broke the silence and tried to stifle his laughter when Jimin glared at him. “I mean come on hyung, how could you expect him to say yes, when you spend most of his high school years bullying him?” Hansol questioned him and gave him a ‘what the ’ look.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know. I just don’t know how to make him forgive me.” Frustrated, Jimin ruffled his hair back and glared at the ground.

 

Hansol, feeling a little sorry for his lovesick hyung and wanting to help him, gave him an idea, he knew Jimin hadn't tried yet. 

 

“Apologize”

 

“What?” Jimin asked, confused.

 

Hansol sighed in frustration and so many thoughts ran through his head.

Jimin never apologized to Taehyung for bullying him in high school and the fact that Jimin hasn't even apologized yet almost made Hansol give up on him. Almost.

Why the idea of apologizing hasn't crossed Jimin's mind yet, Hansol didn't know and he sighed for the millionth time today. 

Why, exactly, did he have to be the one stuck with this lovesick fool? 

 

“Apologize to him, give him some flowers or something. If that doesn’t work, maybe you should declare your love in front of the whole school” Hansol joked around with the second idea, not really thinking that Jimin would be stupid enough to actually do that.

 

Jimin brightened up as if he just got the greatest idea ever but knowing him, it probably wasn’t a very good idea and Hansol would never say this out loud but Jimin’s smirk and expression right now scared him a little which is also the reason why he stayed silent.

 

“You’re the best friend Hansollie. Love you” Jimin planted a big, wet kiss on his cheek and ran off to who knows where. Hansol clicked his tongue in disgust but if you looked closely, you would see a small fond smile on his lips.

 

 

Hansol turned around and started to walk back to the library when he suddenly froze as he remembered something he might have said as a joke.

 

“He wouldn’t, would he?” Hansol questioned himself and titled his head slightly to the left. “Oh God, he totally would” Hansol bite his lip and wondered if he should run after Jimin right now.

 

In the end, he just shook his head and started walking towards the library again. It really was none of his business what Jimin did but if he knew Park Jimin right, Hansol already knew what he was going to do and it was probably going to be hella embarrassing, not for him, probably not for Jimin either, but for Taehyung.

 

“I’m so sorry Kim Taehyung, for giving Park stupid an idea like that. May Lord have mercy on your soul. Or not” Hansol thought and snickered.

 

He couldn’t wait for lunchtime.

 

**WITH JIMIN **

 

Jimin had just tried apologizing but it didn’t really work out that well when Taehyung’s scary, muscular friend kept trying to kill him and refused let him come anywhere near Taehyung.

 

“Stupid Jeon Jungkook. Ruining everything and even throwing my flowers into the trash. Stupid brat should respect me.” Jimin mumbled as he stormed into the library and tried to find his favourite brat, ignoring the giggling and whispering girls around him.

 

Just remembering Jeon Jungkook’s smug little face when he threw away the flowers made Jimin’s blood boil with anger and he really wanted to hit something.

 

Plan 1: Apologizing and give him flowers

FAIL

 

Finally, he found Hansol sitting at a random table in the corner and there was a bunch of books, messily lying all over the table. Jimin walked over to him with a pout and slumped over in the seat beside him.

 

“I take that it didn’t go so well then” Hansol stated and tried to hide the little grin on his face with the book in his hands. Hansol's grin only made Jimin even more frustrated and angry.

 

Jimin snatched the book from the younger one, ignoring the small ‘hey!’ and threw it back on the table.

 

“Seriously hyung? I was reading that” Hansol glared at him but Jimin didn’t care. He was so frustrated that his plan didn't work and that Jeon Jungkook had to stand in his way all the time. 

 

“Jeon Jungkook is a stupid little brat,” Jimin growled and told Hansol what had happened a few minutes ago and how his perfect plan was destroyed.

 

Hansol snickered at Jimin’s frustrated face and the only thought that ran through his head was “Karma, hyung, is a .”

“Hansollie, I can’t do anything with Jeon Jungkook in my way” Jimin whined and leaned closer to him.

 

Hansol immediately stopped laughing and gave Jimin a suspicious look. “And what, exactly, do you want me to do about that?”

 

“You know that you’re my best friend in the whole wide world right? And I love you more than anything, except Kim Taehyung BUT you’re one of the most important people in my life- “

 

“Get to the point hyung” Hansol rolled his eyes and cut him off.

 

“PleasedistracthimsoIcanconfessmyloveinpeaceandgetkimtaehyungtofallinlovewithme”

 

Hansol sighed and rubbed his temples. “Fine, but you owe me.”

 

“Guess I’m not going to see the show at lunch” Hansol thought and sighed. What a waste. He could have gotten some good blackmail material on Jimin but now he can’t even have that because he just promised to help him. Curse his soft spot for this dumb hyung of his.

 

Jimin whooped and pumped his fist in the air. He tackled Hansol into a hug and they both ended up on the ground. Hansol groaned in pain, while Jimin kept thanking him, not realizing how much noise he was making in the library.

 

Suddenly they heard a silent cough and they both looked up. Jimin paled and Hansol felt the colour drain from his face as they saw how pissed the librarian was. The two of them ended up being kicked out of the library and banned for 3 weeks because of how much noise Jimin was making when he thanked the younger.

 

"I hate you so much” Hansol glared with revenge in his eyes as he looked at Jimin. Jimin laughed nervously and promised that he would make it up to the younger later.