Chapter 1 •

Letting Go

Chapter 1 •

I sit in my designated seat in the stadium waiting for the concert to start, I have been anticipating their comeback concert here in Japan for years now. Looking around I see that it is full of fans waving their glowsticks in the air, all talking happily with their friends all excited for the concert to start. My gaze falls down to the mosh pit that is closer to the stage, all the fans jumping around and singing some of their favourite songs anticipating the group's arrival. The yellow glow of their lightsticks illuminating their face showing the excitement written all over their faces. 

 

I lean back into my chair, happy with where I'm placed as I most likely would have had a panic attack surrounded by all those people in closed in space like that. I turn around in my seat so my back is towards the audience, clutching my phone I unlock it and get ready to take a picture. Seeing my face I almost sigh... 'front camera on again... I will never not get surprised when I see that..' looking at my face my dark brown hair looking almost black in this lighting cascaded over my shoulders and down my back in thick locks, my brown eyes covered by the plain pink cap I was wearing and my mouth and nose covered by the pink face mask that I'm wearing. 

 

I take a few selfies of myself and the audience, then continue to take photos of the actual venue itself. Turning back around I remember about my seat buddies, I turn around to greet them and almost drop my phone as the lights go out. I let out a little gasp in surprise turning around to face the stage.

"Oh my gosh.." I whisper to myself, clutching my chest lightly, slowing my heartbeat... 'Why do I get surprised so easily'  shaking my head I move to sit on the edge of my seat my hands now clasped together in excitement.

 

I start to shout in excitement as I see five figures slowly be raised from under the stage, their silhouettes the only thing that can be seen as they start to perform their first item... Bang Bang bang! A classic. I do the dance in my seat with them as they move around the stage interacting with their fans. I can feel the adrenaline pump through my veins watching them move and perform item after item. I'm so happy that I finally had time to watch them for the first time in my life. 

I watch as Gdragon moves right upto the camera so his face is shown closely up on the big screen, rapping, as TOP does his funny dance around the stage , while daesung and Taeyang walk out further into the stage so they can see more fans.. I think I even see Seungri grab a fans lightsticks and run around the stage with it.

Laughing in my seat I lean back and watch on in pure contentment. I love seeing them happy. 

Time goes by fast and before I even know it they're performing their solo stages. But first theirs a 10 minute break so that they can prepare and give fans time to rest so that they can be pumped for the solo performances. 

I feel someone nudge my shoulder and I turn to my right to see a young girl, her black hair in a pony tail and her pale skin also seems to be flushed probably from the hot air in the stadium. She looks at me in utter amazement as I stare at her curiously. After she doesn't speak I decide that I will otherwise I will be sitting here in this awkward space for who knows how long. 

"Hi." I smile at her bowing in greeting to her, "my name's Kara, nice to meet you" I wait for a response, but she doesn't say anything, just as I'm about to turn around and get back to waiting I hear a shout in my ear.

 

"Oh my God!! How are you doing this??!?" I cringe as she screams in my ear, my happy mood starting to turn into an annoyed one. Breathing in and out I face her with the biggest smile I can muster and politely ask her what she means. She points to my left, Seeing as she isn't going to say anything I slowly turn around my mood now completely sour. As I turn around I see two pairs of eyes looking at me in curiosity as well. As I look at their faces more closely their faces become more and more familiar but I just can't seem to puty finger on it.

 

Bowing, I smile slightly and greet them in Japanese and introducing myself. They both bow back as well.

"Hi," the one closest to me replied first, as he pushed his hair through his  black hair, " nice to meet you, my name is Park Jimin." He continues. He gestures to his friend next to him who is just staring at me or pass me... most likely the latter. His friend has light brown hair and just like Park Jimin the majority of his fave is covered with a black face mask. "This my close friend Jeon Jeongguk. Nice to meet you" they both bow to me and I bow back. 

 

"Nice to meet you too." I smile nodding slightly, Jeon Jeongguk opens his mouth go say something but is cut off by the lights turning yo gave the figure walking on stage, who I recognize to be... Daesung..? The stadium immediately goes into a hushed whisper so they don't disturb the performance while I just shake my head. He's not gonna perform if you don't scream out and enjoy. I mean come on sitting in silence doesn't sound like you're enjoying it. 

I sit back and wait for the show that is about to unfold. I chuckle lightly as I see him look up at the audience and drop his mic to the ground barely catching it with his shoe. Sitting and watching in amusement, I see him pull out his phone and type a number?.. into it before bringing it up to his ear. The audience starts to complain but I watch as he brings his finger up to his lips and hushed the audience.

 

I feel myself jump as I feel my phone vibrate intensely. I grab it from my pocket and move to answer without looking at the caller ID.

 

"Hello." I speak quietly into my phone, "Kara speaking." I continue softly... I continue to watch the stage and I see Daesung looking up at my general direction... I sigh quietly.. I have a feeling I know who this is. 

 

"Hey!" I heard a voice exclaim into the phone, "it's me Daesung!" He continues excitedly. "How's it going my lovely little flower?!"