I'll be good

obsession

Jin wakes up with the worst headache . The fluttered his eyes open to a bed that wasn’t his.  He wakes up to Jungkook watching him sleep . He pushes backwards and sits up straight in the bed. 

 

 

The memories of yesterday kept flooding his mind. 

 

Jin groans , he couldn’t help his blood boiling in his veins when he saw Jungkook 

 

Acknowledging that Jin has woken up , Jungkook tries to move forward to Jin’s body but Jin shakes and grips on to the white sheets. 

 

 

“don’t worry love , you know I would never hurt you” Jungkook assures . Jin scoffs and rolled his eyes. 

  

 

“you can’t hate me for making your little boyfriend go away” 

 

“No actually I can .., and I do.” 

 

Jin heard Jungkook breathe in heavily. Jin felt that he provoked him. He honestly doesn’t care if he hurt that vampire’s feelings.

 

Jin saw Jungkook clench and unclench his fists trying to calm himself down. Jin was about to run away , he saw Jungkook incredibly mad yesterday. He doesn’t know what savage things Jungkook is capable of 

    

“  Jin…. tell me a bit about your life ? your dreams .. your hopes … how were you?” Jungkook gave Jin a smile through the pain. 

 

Jungkook was trying … trying to get the omega to see the best in him . He doesn’t want them to fight the first thing in the morning.  

 

“ You knocks me unconscious , kidnap then offer me  a deal I can’t choose and asks me how I am ?” 

 

Jungkook doesn’t answer Jin’s question . He was looking at white bedsheets that were covering them.  

 

“ And to answer your previous question …” Jin continues when he got the message that Jungkook was not in the mood to speak 

 

“ I was certainly fine living  away from you … Just give up already … I told you that I won’t ever love you” 

 

 

“Don’t lie to me !” Jungkook shouts grabbing Jin from his shoulders . His previous attempts to stay calm was gone . 

 

“  don’t tell me you didn’t wake up in the middle of the night feeling empty inside ! Don’t tell me that I didn’t pop in to your mind once in a while! Don’t tell me I didn’t mean to you like you did to me ! ” Jungkook’s eyes slowly glowed red . Jin hated Jungkook’s red eyes , they scared him.

 

 “ I- It does not matter !” Jin shouts back “ Because in the end I love Yoongi … you are just someone I wished to forget” 

 

Jungkook slowly loosened his grip on Jin and ran his hand through the blond locks adorning Jin’s face. Jin wanted to slap Jungkook’s hands away but he couldn’t. 

 

“Then tell me how to quit myself because  I can’t “ Jungkook’s voice was almost a whisper , those words made Jin’s heart beat faster and faster. 

 

“ come on … take a chance … get to know me .. I dare you

 

 

————————————————————

 

      

 

  Jin was done showering and changing his clothes . He didn’t see Jungkook for the rest of the week . so that was all good.When he was not crying when he thought about Yoongi , He entertained himself with some video games. He doesn’t know how Jungkook knew to stock up on his favourite mario kart games but Jin doesn’t try to think too much . 

 

When the sun started setting he heard a knock on the door. 

 

“ come in” Jin said peeking up from his phone , He saw Jimin . He looked a bit uncomfortable and guilty. He had big pile of boxes in his hands. 

 

Jin wanted to feel angry , throw things around and shout ‘traitor’ at Jimin’s face. But he couldn’t .., all he could do is stare at the younger and bite down his lip .

 

Jin knew Jimin was just doing his job …. 

 

“ Hyung..” 

 

 

“ I am not your hyung” Jin was alarmed at the coldness of his voice.

 

“ I am sorry your majesty” Jimin quickly apologised . It made Jin scoff in frustration. He didn’t want a f**cking apology. 

 

“ Master Jungkook wanted me to deliver this to you” Jimin said putting down the   boxes on Jin’s bed next to him. 

 

 

 “ what are these ?” Jin said pointing at the pile of boxes. 

 

“ Um… those are some suits to choose from for the upcoming wedding..” Jimin answered .

 

Jin  groaned as he slammed his head against the wooden end of the bed .

 

 “Hyung, don't do that.” Jimin chided him. Jin looked up, glaring at Jimin who looked incredibly concerned 

 

“I will do as I please. This ing blows.” Jin said.

 

“It's not that bad.” Jimin chimed in, and Jin sneered at him.

 

“I didn't realize that you planned one of these ceremonies, Jimin.” Jin snapped.

 

 This entire ceremony process was idiotic. Why couldn't he just shoot people an email.

 

It would be easier.

 

No, instead he was being forced to pick out flowers, scents, food, and other stuff he didn't care about. 

 

He still felt like this was a bad choice, but what was the other choice? Waiting on Yoongi , whose life depends on whether Jin married Jungkook or not. Yoongi must hate him if he knew , Jin couldn’t blame if Yoongi does .

 

“Why is Jungkook not helping me with this?” Jin questioned.

 

“Because he's busy.” Jimin supplied an monotonous trained answer 

 

“Wow, Jimin. Thank you. That just ing explained everything.” Jin snapped.

 

“You know what he meant, Hyung. Jungkook is busy taking care of kingly duties  that you don't need to worry about.” Jimin defended Jungkook, and Jin grumbled as he glared at the younger

 

Jin stood up from the table. “I can't do this anymore.” Jin said crossing his arms 

 

 “When Jungkook  is done with his kingly duties he can come pick these things out.”   Jin was so annoyed with all of the planning left up to him while Jungkook just did whatever the it was kingly duties were .

 

 

The silence between them felt heavy, and Jin  was waiting for Jimin  to say whatever he felt like he needed to say.

 

Jin didn't have to wait long.

 

 

“What you are doing  is incredibly selfish.” Jimin’s voice almost nervous as he spoke, obviously aware that he was belittling the King’s mate, and Jin almost wish that Jimin would yell, would treat him as his own person.

 

“What he did is incredibly selfish.” Jin retorted. 

 

“I just wanted a life that I got to choose. Why am I the bad guy for that?” 

 

“He tried to stay away from you. He tried to move on. He wanted to give you the freedom you desired, the choice of someone else, but in the end the pull of you was much stronger than anything else holding him to this earth. You are the only person in his world Jin. You are his world, his gravity, the air in his lungs, the blood in his body, you make up everything in this world to him. Even when he tried to move on, he couldn't see anyone else. It's always been you from the day he was born.” Jimin finished.

 

Jin tried to ignore the sick feeling in his stomach, the horrible guilt gnawing away at him.

 

“You're not a bad guy, Jin. You made the wrong choice. Maybe you do really love Yoongi, but what good is that? You were made for Jungkook. Your place is with him.” Jimin’s voice was almost scolding him now.

 

“I just wanted to be happy.” Jin heard his voice crack, tears welling in his eyes.

 

“Your happiness is secondary to the needs of the pack. You do know the reason werewolves and vampires are in peace is because of this vampire,omega bond right ? “ Jimin sighed “ werewolves are not in the position to fight back if vampires attack . You are the last string that vampires are holding back”

 

Jimin continued, his words like a slap to JIn’s face.

 

“So, what should I do?” Jin couldn't keep the bitterness out of his voice.

 

“Let him you.” The blunt statement had Jin sputtering as he finally turned his head to look at Jimin.

 

“Excuse you?” Jin snarled.

 

Jimin met his stare, looking completely unaffected. “Let Jungkook  you...tonight. If he does that then people will smell him on you, and it will make vampires think twice about testing our pack. It doesn't even hurt that bad the first time.”

 

  t Jin just looked at the ground, his hands gripping his knees, as tears spilled from his eyes at the thought of sleeping with Jungkook.

 

He kept his head down even as he heard someone approaching, he didn't think anything of it until the yell broke the silence.

 

“What did you say?!” Jungkook’s sudden roar had Jin lifting his head to see Jungkook towering over the standing Jimin  . Jimin looked at Jin with big nervous eyes , looked almost desperate 

 

. “What did you say to him, Jimin?!” Jungkook snarled, he was starting to draw peoples attention.

 

Jin panicked before standing up, putting his hands on Jungkook’s  wrists. “He didn't say anything, Jungkook.” Jin reached up to wipe at his eyes. 

 

“I got an eyelash in my eyes, and it hurt.” Jin lied, Jungkook seemed to pause at that looking from Jimin to Jin.

 

“He's lying. I told him that he was selfish for hurting you. That his place is with you, and not with Yoongi .” Jimin cut in.

 

Jin wanted to strangle the boy, but before he could even open his mouth, a hand was gripping tightly to the back of his neck, forcing him away from Jimin

 

Jungkook dragged him over to his side  before ordering the security and Jimin out, and locking the door behind them. Jin was released  and his first gut reaction was to get away from Jungkook , so he backed up into a corner....bad choice of places to go.

 

“Don't lie to me in front of the pack members again.” Jungkook growled as he advanced on Jin . “They need to know I have some kind of hold on you. You can't just do whatever. I'm already too lenient. People are already whispering about my mate who I let whomever.” Jungkook  snarled as he trapped Jin against the wall.

 

Jin felt a little distraught, Jimin’s  suggestion still fresh in his mind,  Jin just wanted Yoongi, a hiccup left his lips before the tears started to fall in earnest.

 

“I...I...please don't cry. I'm sorry.” Jungkook’s  voice sounded panicked. “I didn't mean to make you cry.” Jungkook sounded like the teenager that he was, he backed off of Jin, sounding nervous as he started to apologize again.

 

Jin took a few minutes to get a hold of himself before rubbing at his eyes. “It's not your fault.” Jin cut off another apology from Jungkook. “I just need a moment.” Jin met Jungkook  worried eyes

 

 “It's fine, Jungkook…” Jin felt he was melting under Jungkook’s soft eyes . Jin doesn’t see the warmness in Jungkook’s eyes or actions most of the time . It makes Jin feel warm in return. 

 

 

“You should get back to planning the ceremony.” `Jungkook said.

 

“I know.”  Jin almost groaned 

 

“ I can help choosing out the outfits and some other stuff”

 

Jin still wasn't sure what he thought about all of this, but he watched as Jungkook picked things out, smiling happily. Jin tried to wrap his mind around Jungkook being this happy about being tied to Jin for the rest of his life.

 

Jin wasn't that happy, but Jin had thought he would be planning these things with Yoongi.

 

He and Yoongi had planned it.

 

His heart ached at the thought of not having that memory with Yoongi.

 

“What's wrong?” He looked up to Jungkook before shaking his head.

 

“Nothing.” Jin didn't want to upset Jungkook by letting the other know he was sad about Yoongi , not when Jungkook look so happy, not when Jungkook wanted him so much.

 

“It's about Yoongi, isn't it?” Jin guess he shouldn't be surprised that Jungkook figured it out.

 

Jin shook his head in an attempt to not upset Jungkook, but he could see it in Jungkook  eyes that he already knew.

 

  “ I think I like the suit to be pink … its my favourite colour… You know?”

 

I know” Jungkook gave a faint smirk while looking in to Jin’s eyes .

 

Jin remembered what Jimin had said to him , it scared Jin. What if Jin didn’t him? If jungkook is capable of destroying his pack , god knows what he would do to Yoongi 

 

He can’t let Yoongi get hurt anymore 

 

  Jungkook’s  smile faded  to a frown. “Are you okay?” Jin didn't know how to answer that, so he instead just crawled into Jungkook’s  lap.

 

This was his pack.

 

His family.

 

He couldn't let them end because of him.

 

Maybe Jimin was right . If he doesn’t Jungkook , the vampires will attack werewolves when they are not even ready. It will be the end of werewolves as Jin knows it. 

 

He needs to keep his word with his father , He need to make sure his pack was before his life.

 

“I want you to me, Jungkook .” Jin tried to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened, and then he moved so that Jin  was lying underneath him. “Are you sure?” Jungkook’s  eyes were starting to glow red.

 

Jin hesitated.   Jungkook leaned in closer, and Jin closed his eyes as he waited for Jungkook to make a move.

 

“You aren't.” Jin opened his eyes as Jungkook spoke.

 

“I...” Jin started.

 

“You aren't, Jin. You look like you are about to cry…” Jin didn’t even notice the glassiness of his eyes if JUngkook didn’t pint it out .

 

 “We'll do this when you're ready. Not because you think that you have to. I would rather our first time together be pleasant for the both of us, and not you feeling forced.” 

 

Jungkook  moved off of him, his eyes going back to normal, and Jin stayed where he was lying as he absorbed that.

 

Jin closed his eyes, but tensed as he felt a hand brush over his right hand before fingers interlocked with his. Jin started to pull his hand away, but the grip tightened, stopping him.

 

“I thought about our future together.” Jungkook’s  voice was quiet.

 

 “When I was younger...before you left. You were like my fairy tale. I just found  my prince. I thought about the first time I would kiss you, how warm your body would feel close to mine, how soft your lips would feel, I thought about you smiling at me like I was the only person in your world, the ceremony that would introduce us as a couple to your pack and my kind , the first time I would dance with you,everything” 

 

Jungkook voice sounded as if it was wavering between happiness and pain. 

 

“I wish you would have given me a chance. I could make you happy.” Jungkook finished.

 

Jin had to swallow the sudden lump in his throat at Jungkook’s  word, his own voice sounding weak as he retorted.

 

 “How fair would have that have been to me Jungkook ? You were ten when I was fifteen . Even now we are both in two very different spaces of our life. I wanted someone on the same level as me, and that would never be you.” Jin said.

 

“Do you think any of this is fair to me?” JUngkook  asked, he moved to roll on top of Jin, and placed his hands on either side of Jin’s  head.

 

  “I get to see the love of my life...hate to even spend time with me.” Jin frowned before looking away from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook pressed a hand to his cheek before making Jin  turn his head back to look at him.

 

 “I love you, Jin. I always have, I grew up in love with you, I'm still in love with you.” 

 

Jungkook  pressed his forehead to Jin’s , and Jin could feel his heart beating almost impossibly fast. Jungkook’s  warm breath ghosted over his lips, Jin struggled to find something he could say or do. 

 

 

Jungkook kissed the top of Jin’s forehead and the tip of his nose Jin shivered . Jungkook sighed when he saw Jin avoiding eye contact with him  and stood up from the bed  . Jin heard Jungkook leave the room after that. 

 

Jin closes his eyes to stop the tears from falling …. 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Poor Jungkookie ~

 

Thank you for all the people who commented , subcribed and upvoted ! 

 

Please your give me feedback , it makes my day !