Meeting You

Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suzy, someone is looking for you."

 

The transferee stood up and went to the door and a guy appeared.

 

"Hi! Uhm ... can I talk to you for a moment?" He said and tilted his head outside for more privacy.

 

"Er.. Okay."

 

The two went out to talk.

 

"I'm Im Jaebum." The guy introduced himself.

 

"I know. You are friends with my classmate, Jinyoung, right?"

 

"Yeah." He smiled and flattered that she remembers him.

 

"Uhm. You may not believe it but I fell in love at the first sight with you. Would you like to go out with someone like me?"

 

" I may not know you so much but you should not belittle yourself..but thank you for your feelings and I'm sorry. I can't go out with you." She bowed her head to him.

 

"I guess the rumor is true that you are still in love with your ex."

 

"Who knows." She smiled mysteriously.

 

"Okay. Thank you for your time. Then, can I walk with you to your room? I promised to meet with JR." He smiled sheepishly.

 

"Dummy. You don't need permission." She smiled warmly at him making his heart flutter.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the classroom, her classmates are peaking at them them through the window while they are talking..

 

"It is probably a confession." They assumed and everyone agreed.

 

"Yep." Jinyoung confirmed.

 

"Really? How did you know?"

 

"JB and I are friends you know."

 

"You are friends with that nerd?"

 

"Yah! Don't call him a nerd. How could you not remember him? He often goes to our classroom!"

 

"Nah~ He doesn't leave any impression. So Suzy probably doesn't know him too."

 

"Yah! He is amazing."

 

"Hmp. He will certainly get rejected."

 

"How many people is it?"

 

"He is the 8th guy."

 

"Woah. Suzy is amazing."

 

"Yeah. 8 people confessed to her in a month since she transferred here but I've been living for 18 years and still nobody confessed to me."

 

"Because you are ugly~"

 

"Yah! How could you say that straight to my face."

 

"They are coming back!" Somebody shouted.

 

All of them scattered back to their seat pretending nothing happened.

 

"Thank you for your time." JB said to Suzy.

 

"It's nothing." She smiled then remembered something. "Ah shoot. I need to go to the faculty. Bye!"

 

"JB! My friend." Jinyoung hugged his friend and asked. "What happened?" His other classmates stopped all their conversation and is trying to listen to their conversation without being too obvious.

 

Jaebum shaked his head. "Got rejected."

 

"It's okay. I will introduce you to another girl." He pat the shoulder of his friend.

 

"No thanks. I think I will just love her from afar."He said as he stare at Suzy's fading back.

 

 

 

"Woah! How can Suzy make people fall for her like that?" Sulli is talking with her friends.

 

"True. He is not the first one who can't just give up on her." Krystal agreed.

 

"Oh Sehun, Kim Seok Jin, Jung Jinyoung, Lee Joon.. all the hot guys got rejected. How high her standards is I wonder."

 

"I'm okay as long she don't get Kim Soo Hyun."

 

"Don't worry. That guy has no interest to what so ever. He didn’t come to school for a months now."

 

“That is so true.”

 

"The day he will fall in love will be our doomsday."

 

"LMAO. "

 

 

 

Kim Soo Hyun felt that school is boring… No, life is boring. He skipped classes, sleep on the classroom and not get scolded because he is a KIM. Nobody messes with the Kims. So he gets what he wants that makes it uninteresting. He was eating an ice cream at the ice cream parlor when he heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter