Never again

Missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

 

 

We went back home after meeting with Jimin’s mother.

She had been so happy to see him she had cried and hugged Jimin the whole time. She wanted Jimin to stay but he had wanted to come back home with me and she understood.

“So…Jimin?”

“What?”

“How did you like meeting your mom?”

He smiled “She is a very nice lady, she really loves me.”

“She does”

We got out of the car and headed inside my apartment.

“Why didn’t you want to stay with your mom?”

“I don’t know I just wasn’t comfortable yet, I wanted to come back with you.” He smiled “I like you.”

I laughed “I like you too Jimin. Are you hungry do you want anything to eat?”

“No I am fine, thank you.”

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda form the fridge.

We sat on the couch and the TV. A few minutes later we heard a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it.” I got up and opened the door.

“Hey Yoongi, how are you?”

“Hey Seungjae, I am doing fine, damn I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“I know I have been busy you know, I came because Jimin’s mom called and said that you had found him.”

“Yeah I found him he called me at night, he doesn’t remember anything though but come in.” Seungjae cam inside. Ever since Jimin had disappeared Seungjae and I had become friend. He had been a lot of help, he would come over to Korea and help us pass out flyers every now and then.

“Jimin, this is Seungjae, he is a friend of mine, and he used to be your friend too.” Jimin looked at Seungjae, he looked scared.

Seungjae walked over to him. “Its ok Jimin don’t be scared, we use to be friends, I won’t hurt you,”

“Sorry, just get a little scared every time I see a new face.”

“Well don’t worry anymore Jimin, its ok you’re safe now, no one is going to hurt you.”  Jimin’s expression changed to a puzzled one.

 “I am sorry, someone told me that recently… but I can’t remember who.”

 

 

 

 

Jimin POV

 

 

 A man had come to see Yoongi, he had said he was a friend of mine in the past. He did look familiar. But he had said something, what he had just said I had heard it before but I don’t remember who told it to me, his voice sounded familiar to. Maybe I am remembering somethings.

Yoongi walked over to me and sat down next to me sat down.

“Have a seat Seungjae.”

Seungjae sat next to Yoongi.

“So you don’t remember anything Jimin?”

I shook my head.

“Well that’s all those nice memories you use to have are now lost.” He smiled at me “Well we use to be good friends, well we dated in the past there is no need to talk about that though, yo are with Yoongi now.”

“Really we dated? Did you have a nickname for me too like Yoongi did?” I laughed

He chuckled “Well I guess you could say it’s a nickname I use to call you babe.” The way he said it….

I had heard it before.

I head started to pound, I felt an immense pain. I grabbed my head

“Jimin are you ok?” Yoongi grabbed my hand but I pulled away.

I stood up.

“Jimin what’s wrong?

Yoongi was at my side and so was Seungjae.

I pushed Seungjae away.

“Don’t you dare touch me?” Seungjae’s eyes widened.

“What are you talking about Jimin, why are you mad?

“You ing bastard!!! How could you do this to me?”

“Jimin what happened why are you being this way?”

I turned to Yoongi. “Get him out the house. Hurry get him out, get him out before he hurts you too please.”

Yoongi grabbed me “Do you remember Jimin?”

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi POV

 

 

Jimin started to freak out I didn’t know what was wrong with him, he just started saying to kick Seungjae out because he would hurt me to.

“Well it seems our Jimin regained his memory doesn’t it.”

“I am not your Jimin, Seungjae.”

“What are you to talking about? Jimin what’s wrong?”

“Seungjae is the one who kidnapped me, he is the one who took me.”

“I told you Yoongi, Jimin seems to have regained his memory.”

“But how?? You lied to us. Why did you help us then?”

“Well I didn’t want you to suspect I was the one who did it. Come on it was pretty obvious.” He walked over to Jimin. “Jimin I really did feel bad, when you told me you wanted to be with him, I accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter