ZELOS

ZELOS

It’s been a long night for Taekwoon. He just got back from his musicals rehearse and felt quite tired due to the new environment he needed to adapt to. He just wanted to go back to his own room and sleep till dawn. It was around 12 p.m when he got back to their dorm. He opened the door to his room and found Wonshik lying on his bed playing with his phone.

“Wonshik~ah, go to your room. I need to sleep.” he ordered the younger one to move out of his bed.

Taekwoon began to undress and walked to the shower. Wonshik stared at him, looked at every move Taekwoon made and followed him to the bathroom. Taekwoon was about to close the bathroom door when he noticed Wonshik had been following him the whole time.

“I need to take shower and sleep, Kim Wonshik.” he didn’t mean it to sound cold but it turned out that way. Wonshik felt offended by Waekwoon’s cold attitude, ”Alright then.” he shrugged while walking out of Taekwoon’s room. “Tsk this hyung is so clueless I have waited for him for three hours to spend some time together but he told me off just like that? You’re screwed, hyung.” he grumbled. Wonshik made up his mind to get back at Taekwoon. And guess who was he going to use as a bait? Yes, poor Lee Jaehwan.

 

Next day they had Muzik Bank recording and a fansign event at night. Wonshik decided to do his jealous mission started from early morning. He wore a matching jacket with Jaehwan just so he could irritate Taekwoon. This indeed made the older annoyed but he maintained himself and tried to act normal. Wonshik played with Jaehwan in the Mubank waiting room, cuddled up with him while looking through some fan taken photos. Little that he knew, his action made Taekwoon mad, so mad that he wanted to brush them off but being the type he was, Taekwoon came up with another brilliant idea of his own. “You are unusually snuggly today with Jaehwan. But you’re mine and will always be mine.” he said to himself.

They finished the pre-recording stage smoothly and began preparing for the fansign event. Guess god played his plan well because Taekwoon, Jaehwan, and Wonshik got to ride the same car. Wonshik took the front seat because he was still mad at Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn’t really mind being separated from Wonshik too because this seat arrangement actually brought good to his plan. He sat at the back seat with Jaehwan when the car was getting ready to go. Being the type of idols they were, they didn’t forget to thank starlight who were waiting outside and greeted them with big smile. Taekwoon thought it was the best timing to finally do his revenge. He wrapped his arm around Jaehwan and began recording starlight with his phone. Jaehwan, being the poor clueless innocent kid, stayed in Taekwoon’s arms and waved goodbye to them.

“I am going to upload this later on insta!” Taekwoon shouted to the fans out side. But his voice turned out sound like a whisper due to crowds and Jaehwan repeated his message,”Leo-hyung said he’s gonna post it on his insta!”

Wonshik who saw the two cuddle together couldn’t sit still and began distracting them with his hands.

“Record me to Leo hyung! Record me too!” he made a peace sign to the camera and pretend to wave to Jaehwan. But Taekwoon stayed to his plan and ignored the younger one so he just kept his arms around Jaehwan and recording fans until the car began moving. This drove Wonshik mad. He folded his arms on his chest and grumbled under his breathe, ”I am going to get it back at you for ignoring me.”

=======================================================================================================================

Another day came by and the two still had a cold air around them. They were invited to a radio show to promote their album, Kratos. Wonshik was being childish with his jealousy. He played with Jaehwan, went all giggly and cutesy. He even fed him his food. Taekwoon saw all of this and a slight curve hanged on his face. He couldn’t do anything to separate them because they were on a broadcast. If they were in their dorm, he would have grabbed Wonshik by his waist and began wrapping him like a pillow.

The DJ was promoting vixx album to the audiences and this brought some free time for the members. Wonshik was still a bit mad with Taekwoon. He played with Jaehwan for almost eighty percents of the show. Once,Taekwoon tried to lean on Wonshik to get a better view of the monitor, but Wonshik brushed him off. “I am just trying to get a proper look at the monitor, what’s the problem with this kid, really?” he thought and irritated. Taekwoon tried to stay awake because the talks was so boring to him. He yawned, which Wonshik noticed and found it too cute to miss, Wonshik reached his thumb to Taekwoon’s yawning mouth and he ended up his thumb and jerked out. “Wha…?!” he scolded him. Annoyed by the sudden attack, he gave him a neckslice but Wonshik caught his hands, twisted them, and just smiled lightly while pinching his neck like nothing happened. As if Taekwoon his fingers was the most common thing that happened between the two in daily basis.

The radio show ended smoothly and it was time for them to bid farewell. They began waving goodbye to the camera one by one with Taekwoon and Wonshik being the last.Taekwoon felt like joking around with Wonshik since he felt like they were in better terms since the “” incident and he tickled the younger but got his arms twisted in returns like a puppet. Wonshik was making sure that he was the one in charge of controlling him by wrapping Taekwoon from behind  and moving one of his arm to wave at the camera like an owner playing with his cat’s hand. Taekwoon acted as if he hated it but actually felt so warm inside by Wonshik’s act. Like that, they did their last schedule of that day and another day went by again with them still being childish to each other.

=======================================================================================================================

It was a new day for vixx, mean a new day to promote their album and a new day with lots of things to happen. That day’s schedule was The Show comeback stage. It was indeed a show that brought many wins to them and they were always thankful for every wins, no matter what show it was, because for them every win was meaningful. Time to do a bingo talks with vixx members. They introduced themselves in order and began recording. That day’s topic was about answering fans’ curiosity. And there was one question that really caught Taekwoon’s attention.

It was November and November meant Taekwoon’s birthday. The question was about what Taekwoon wanted from Wonshik for his birthday present. The rest of the members went silent and began to listen attentively. Taekwoon thought really hard of what he was about to say. Wonshik felt like his stomach was twisted in some fruit blender machine when he was waiting for Taekwoon’s answer. ”Ugrh god! Just say anything quickly I can’t stand this kind of thing! Say it so I can give you later!” he screamed inside his mind.

The rest of them began smiling and joking around to Taekwoon as he was taking his time to answer. “Ayy~ hyung you don’t want anything from him?” Jaehwan teased.

“I do! Umm…” he began talking and smiled in embarrassment, ”…I want… I want his watch.” he stuttered while pointing to Wonshik’s hand. Wonshik was so caught off guard by his answer he ducked his head and covered his face. He scrunched his nose and tried to stop his smile.

Wonshik knew that what Taekwoon mean by watch was not the real watch. When he said he wanted his watch, what he actually meant was he wanted his time, to spend some time together, alone just by the two of them. Wonshik couldn’t help himself from smiling at this witty answer. “Aah this hyung really… what’s with all the cold acts lately then? Aissh cute hamster.” he thought. He kept that answer in mind and made sure they would do that later.

It was Wonshik’s turn this time to answer fans’ question and the question was somehow complicated and might caught him in an uncomfortable situation with the members, even if it was just a game but still they were on camera so he needed to be careful with his words. He was asked if he was given a chance to make a hip hop unit, who would he choose to be with? Everyone began cussing him and pushed him to tell them his answer.

He ducked and tried to look for a safe answer when Taekwoon suddenly cut him off, ”We had LR, don’t tell me you want to do it with someone else?!” that gave him a mixed feelings. “Aaagrh why would someone send this kind of question?!” he screamed internally. “Raviya~, was LR a joke to you?” Taekwoon added which brought more uneasiness to Wonshik he couldn’t help but scrunching his nose and covered his face. Taekwoon knew Wonshik wouldn’t give a certain name as his answer because he knew Wonshik loves all of the members too, only he loves him more of course, but he just wanted to make sure that Wonshik didn’t forget that they had the most iconic subunit debut in 2015 with VIXX LR, when everything was perfect for both of them. Uh no, actually, Taekwoon was trying to make Wonshik spill his name.

Members began teasing Wonshik to get their name out of his mouth but failed until Wonshik finally said, “No one.” That made the members went in uproar. Hyuk and Jaehwan started attacking him and made hip hop gestures to show him that they could do a hip hop unit well together. But all of them, except Taekwoon, just didn’t get the truth behind Wonshik’s answer. He glanced to Taekwoon once, before he said “no one”. Taekwoon, who heard this, just smiled in amusement because that “no one” meant that LR wasn’t a joke to Wonshik and that he would not do it with anyone else but him. Others might take Wonshik’s answer as unfair but the two of them knew that the answer “no one” was the kind of code that only them could understand. At the end, they both knew very well that LR had such meaning to each of them. “I know you would say that. Because you’re mine and will always be mine, Wonshik.” Taekwoon said to himself in wide smile.

Later on that day, Wonshik visited the older in his room and both of them spent their time together while making fun of each other’s answers at the bingo talks until they both fell asleep in a cuddle.

 

==========================================================***===========================================================