You and Only U

Y.O.U

 

"If I want you, never worry about who wants me."

 

Right. He is mine. And I am his. Why worry about the people around us. Isn't it 'you and me' only in a relationship? But, you can't blame me. Physically, he is one of a hell head turner. His eyes that form into crescent whenever he smile. Those smiles that can make people fall for him. He can be cute and alluring at the same time. The way he speaks in a foreign accent is so adorable. Even his clumsiness is so cute! When he dances, you will never ever tear your eyes from him. It's hypnotizing. Every little thing he does is magic. It's like he is casting a spell on you out of his intention. He's so damn friendly. Everyone likes him. He brings laughter from all corners of the room. A ball of sunshine indeed. Him being him is more than enough to be admired by people. See? I told you, you can't blame me.

I look at him. His eyes glistening. Pair of feline eyes saying 'you are my one and only'. I'm proud of myself to be honest. Why? Because this gorgeous, stunningly beautiful person is in my arms. Guess I'm a good guy during my past life to be this blessed. I never thought he will fall for me. He doesn't even deserve a guy like me in the first place. I'm his total opposite. If he's a ball of sunshine, I am a ball of darkness. With dark past lingering around and people mocking at me, I readied myself for the possibility that no one will ever accept me. Then NCT happened. They showed me genuine affection. They accepted and forget my past. 'It's all in the past, hyung. What's important is now and the future. We are here for you. We got your back.' They never failed to remind me of that every single time. 'I love you, you know that.'  And he will wrap it up with those words. I sometimes wonder why did he fall for me. I am not good at conversations, I never approach anyone first. I have this cold aura and stoic face that people will find me hard to talk to. It's not in my nature to open up to others. I built a wall around me not wanting people to see who I really am. They will judge me anyway, so why bother. But this guy who's arms are linked on to mine... he broke the wall in an instant. How?

"Hi! My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, Ten for short. I came from Thailand. My Korean is kinda bad but I can converse in English. Please take care of me!" He bowed and smile right after. I swear to God, this guy isn't a person. He is an angel. Usually, when new trainees are being introduced I will be right in the corner of the practice room with my earphones on and don't give a single damn thing about what's happening around me. Yes, I am that kind of person. But today's an exception for some reasons. First, I am talking to Mark about something. Second, I don't know. I don't feel like being alone. That's when I heard the opening of the door and my world seems to stop.

Days, weeks, months past and we're close to debuting. After years of training, we will finally be introduced. 6 of us will be out to public first then the rest will follow. He was included in my unit, meaning we are always together. Living together, going to practices and back home, filming, photo shoots and so on. For the first few weeks, he blended well already with the others. Amazing. It took me ages to be close to the other trainees. Well, he's different from me. I get used to his presence, his lively character and playfulness. I talk to him, smile to him. Slowly getting into conversations. Which surprised me. Yes, I do those things with the the other trainees. But, there's something in me that I can't explain when I'm with him.

Came our first international promotion not as artists yet but still trainees or SMROOKIES as called. We are set to front act on a family (company) concert in Japan. And what happened at the airport explains that 'something in me that I can't explain when I'm with him'. I don't know why I even agree with the members to play such game. Yes, I played a game with them. Am I getting closer to them? Of course. We've been together for so many years now, why not bring myself closer. But that doesn't mean I opened up fully. No. Not until I lost that game... with him. The punishment? Will you believe me when I say the others prepared a couple tee for the losers? Yes, they did. They let us wore those tee, in the airport. They even give us missions! Hold hands. Should be close to each other. Buy drinks and do a love shot. And lastly, couple picture. Who would've thought that the ice cold Lee Taeyong will do such thing. Yes, I did those missions with him. And I actually like.... the feeling. Feeling awkward right after is an understatement. We actually didn't talk to each other for a few days. Weird aren't we? I don't know. He's avoiding me? Or I am avoiding him? Both, I guess. When I say avoiding, literally avoiding and ignoring each other. He's always with Johnny, Hansol and Yuta. They always go out, go shopping and I don't know what else they do together. You might think I'm jealous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes. I am.

Should I lie to myself and said 'no, it's okay'? Right, I shouldn't. That's why when given the chance, I cornered him. Saying he was shocked is not enough. He is frightened. I can see he is afraid of my sudden move. Who wouldn't when someone suddenly pinned you on the wall and trapped you? When I realized that, I let go of his hands and step back a little.

"Sorry."

"W-what's the problem, hyung?"

"Huh? Uh." Damn. Now, I don't know what to say. You are scaring the guy, Lee Taeyong.

"Hyung?" And with that, I hug him. Tightly. They said actions speak louder than words right? I just hope he gets my point. This kid is oblivious sometimes. Thump. Thump. Thump. Is it mine or his? I let go of the hug and face him.

"Hyung? Is something bothering you? W-what was that for?" I knew it. He's clueless. I will try again. This time, I kiss him... on the lips. I didn't know his reaction because I close my eyes during the process. Thump. Thump. Thump. It doubles. I guess that's his and mine. I let go of his lips and slowly opened my eyes expecting a confused or a mad Ten. But to my surprise, his eyes are closed, slowly opening. Am I seeing things or his cheeks are painted with faint pink blush?

"Will you still ask me what's bothering me?" He smiled and shook his head. God. He's so pretty and adorable. Wait. He shook his head. What's the meaning of that?

"Now, you are the one who's confused, hyung." What he did after he talk make my walls collapsed fully. He encircled his arms around my neck, looked at me with loving eyes, said 'I love you too, hyung' then pecked my lips.

"What's with the 'I love you too'?"

"They said 'actions speak louder than words'. I am not that dumb, hyung." He smiled. I can't resist those smiles. It makes me crazy that I pulled him by the waist and kiss him again. This time, a long and passionate one.

I smiled at the thought while looking at him. He tilted his head, confused. He's so cute. Remind me not to pinned him again on the wall with the members around us. We are currently in our shared room in the dorm. We just finished watching his performance on Hit The Stage. I stood up right after watching the show and laid on our bed. The guys are wondering why. I know because I heard them. Are they whispering or what? Tss. I sound pissed, huh? Who wouldn't when someone confessed to your boyfriend on national television? I hear the someone coming inside. It's Ten. I know because of his scent. I feel an arm around my waist and a peck on my shoulder.

"My boyfriend is jealous~" Oh boy. Stop with that teasing tone. He chuckled. I'm still not facing him. Not until he's done teasing me. He cuddled more and buried his face on my back. No, Taeyong. You will not be lured with that. He give soft kisses on my back. That's my cue then, I faced him and mentally cursed myself for giving in. He smiled victoriously.

"Jealous~?" I am, okay. I am. I shake me head meaning I denied his accusations. He can't hold his laughter anymore so he bursted it out. This kid is making fun of me. Fine then. I was about to stand up when he stopped me with his hug. So tight. His face buried now on my chest. Silence. I thought he fell asleep so I loosened up. My hands brushed his hair that covers his beautiful face. He smiled and lifted his head facing me. What he said made me stop from thinking negatively.

"Babe. There's nothing to be jealous of. I love you so much that I will never ever look for someone else. You're the right fit for me. Okay? If I want you, never worry about who wants me."

 

 


Chaiya's Note:

Hi! OMG! This is my first time. I never thought I will ever write such trash, forgive me. But I can't help myself, not when I miss TaeTen most especially Ten. HUHUHUHUHUHU.

OH! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Chaiya (not my real name tho~ but I wanna be called by that name). I am a Ten and Haechan biased. I love reading fics, any genre, especially angsty stuffs. I love to torture myself, you know. WONDERING WHY I MADE A FLUFF FIC INSTEAD OF ANGST? Same here, I wonder why. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, I hope to see more TaeTen fics here~