Final

THE ONE IN LOVE

Jinyoung came to school after 2 weeks exceptional leave due to his mother pass away. His father and mother had divorced when he was 4 years old. Now, his father want him to transfer to new school near his father's house but he want to stay because he think that he able to take care of himself. Therefore, his father continue to support his finance.

“Hi, Jinyoung...” Mark called.

Mark is his boyfriend. They are together but people thought it ridiculous, since Mark is son of Tuan, moreover, he is popular. He able to capture anyone heart just by do nothing. He is that kind of person. When he announced that, he is dating Jinyoung everyone laughed but Mark keep on doing his boyfriend duty.

“So, how your day after being alone? Do you want me to stay with you?” Mark held his hand and walked Jinyoung to his classroom.

“No. I’m good.” Jinyoung smiled. He saw the purple mark on Mark’s neck but he don’t want to question it.

“We have been together for 2 months now. You still shy to bring me home.” Mark pouted.

“Just not now. I still need to tidy up my mother’s thing and my father will come today.” Jinyoung squeezed Mark hand with a hope the older understand.

“Fine. Now, give me your sweet kiss.” Mark closed his eyes and Jinyoung left a quick pecked.

“See you during lunch.” Mark left and Jinyoung sighed.

Jinyoung saw his classmate whispered at each other when Mark left. He used to this kind of treatment. He is clumsy student. He is the plain one. When he talks people tend to say that he is boring. He will come out with a high level of philosophy and people start to distance from him. He had no friend. He only had Mark, the social butterfly.

 

 

 

Mark will wait for Jinyoung during their lunchtime. Jinyoung will join Mark’s group of friends and enjoying their conversations. He wasn’t talking but he was listening to them. He just sit there likes a stone and Mark’s hand in his.

“Mark, Jackson was coming here right? Did he spent his night with you?” Jaebum one of Mark’s friend asked.

“Yes, last night he sleep over in my house.” Jinyoung eyes widen. So, it’s Jackson.

“He was coming here only a night to meet you. You guys surely good at hiding.” Jaebum laughed.

Jinyoung knew Jackson. He heard from their conversation lots. Jackson is an athlete from HK. He is national player and rank one in the world. He is not revealing much about his private life but what Jinyoung knew, Jackson and Mark had their own history or maybe not a history yet.

“Jinyoung how’s your day?” Yugyeom asked and now all eyes looked at him.

“Good. I meant great.” Jinyoung smiled and he saw someone eyes pierced into his heart.

Jaebum had always seem annoyed when he joined them. Later, he just accept Jinyoung by ignoring him.

“You know we care about you.” Yugyeom gave a winked and Mark laughed

“We do.” Youngjae winked too.

All of them laughed except Jaebum as if something bothered him.

“So, you are living alone.” Bambam asked.

“Yes.”Jinyoung nodded.

“Come on, Mark. You can accompany him.” Yugyeom made a sympathy voiced.

“I offered him already but he can’t allow me today.” Mark patted Jinyoung hair.

“Later you will invite all of us to your house right?” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks and Jinyoung nodded.

Mark walked Jinyoung back to his class and gave the boy a kissed on cheeks.

“Call me when you need me, okay.” Mark Jinyoung’s hair and hugged him.

“Thanks for being by myside.” Jinyoung tighten the hugged.

Mark smiled and lets Jinyoung leant on him.

 

 

 

Mark was spending his time with his best friend in his house. He was playing game with Youngjae when Jaebum coming to join them. He actually worried if Jaebum will reveal his planned on Jinyoung.

Mark paused the game and shocked Youngjae who almost win.

 

“Jaebum, I know you might love Jinyoung but don’t you ever think to reveal my planned on him.” Mark knew from the way Jaebum asked about Jackson he actually wanted Jinyoung to be aware.

“Don’t worry. I won’t.” Jaebum rested his body on Mark’s couches and he looked into the empty ceiling.

“Do you love him?” Youngjae asked.

“No, I’m not.” Jaebum assured Youngjae and himself.

“I can’t wait for the feast. It had been a while since we had a group planned. Jaebum, you are going to join us, right?” Bambam asked and Jaebum closed his eyes. Slowly nodded and Mark smirked.

Mark never has ill feeling over Jinyoung but Jinyoung’s mother had a history with his family. Jinyoung might not know but he do remember when his mother cried, after she saw the picture of his father and a woman on bed scattered on the floor. Mark took it and he decide to revenge. When he knew, the woman had a son in the same school as him. He started the planned and now, he need only a chance to rip him alive. He did sympathy that the younger lost his mother due to his father decision to stay loyal to his mother. He knew how broken the younger when the teacher called and told him they got a called from police that his mother body found floating in the river.

Only one thing, Mark don’t understand that Jinyoung did not cry as if he knew.

“I cannot wait.” Mark grinned.

 

 

Jinyoung put all of his mother’s belonging inside the box. He knew about his mother and Tuan. He knew Mark was approaching him with an intention to ruin him. He knew his mother did not suicide. He held the baby sonogram, he told his mother that he will take good care of her. That night, if only he told her not to go maybe she still by his side.

“I know. You warned me. It too bad. I fall in love.” Jinyoung cried for the first time. He hit his heart. He stupidly in love with Mark.

 

 

 

Jinyoung had swollen eyes when he come to school. Mark greeted him likes before and being a great boyfriend and carrying Jinyoung’s bag. Mark planned today that he will kidnap Jinyoung and having a group feast with his friend. He saw Jinyoung looked tired and he a little worried to see the younger pale face.

“Did you eat your dinner last night?” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand to sit on his chair.

“I got no appetite so I only drink milk.” Jinyoung looked at Mark. He love him so much but this person in front of him only want revenge.

Mark always found Jinyoung cute and he multiples time need to restrain himself from drowning into the younger charms.

“Do you need to go to infirmary?” Mark worried since the younger looked so weak as if he was going to faint anytime.

“Hug me.” Jinyoung requested and Mark easily complied. Mark about to pull away when he felt the younger fell downed from his shoulder. Mark tense, he quickly carried Jinyoung to the infirmary and the nurse shocked to see Jinyoung faint.

“What happened to him?” The nurse asked.

“I don’t know.” Mark bits his lips.

The nurse sighed and he asked Mark to go to his classroom. Mark was thinking about his planned and he wanted to cancel it but he also don’t want to delay it. Therefore, he decide to choose the second.

 

 

During lunchtime, Mark went to visit Jinyoung in the infirmary. Jinyoung was sitting on the bed, eyes looked at the outside and humming a song, which Mark never heard. Jinyoung’s voice very calm and sentimental.

“What are the song that you are singing?” Jinyoung turned and smile.

“A song that my mother sing when I was a child.” The mention of Jinyoung’s mother made Mark felt nauseous.

“Do you know that I really love soccer but I can’t play?” Jinyoung pointed at student who played soccer near to the window.

“It easy. You are smart. You can learn to play.” Mark sat beside Jinyoung and held the cold hand.

“I can’t.” Jinyoung smiled.

“We can play together after this.” Mark knew better it won’t be together anymore after this. He just made an empty promised.

Jinyoung leant his head on Mark’s shoulder.

“Sometime, it feel like dream that you are giving me a chance to love you. I’m happy to be chosen even for a short while.” Jinyoung closed his eyes.

‘It your mother fault that I hate you.’ Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead and let the younger fell asleep on his shoulder.

 

 

 

The time has come that Jinyoung back from school. He could feel that a car had follow him but he ignored it. When he walked at the corner of the park, someone abducted him and everything turned black. When he woke up, he saw Mark and his friends. His mouth and hands tied.

 Tears flow but he smile. Mark ordered Bambam and Yugyeom to untie his mouth.

“Just kill me. I love you, Mark.” Jinyoung said weakly. He looked at everyone and his eyes stop at Jaebum. Jaebum looked so sad.

“It won’t be fun if I kill you. You must be a like your mother and you must be good at servicing us.” Mark pinned Jinyoung on the bed and their eyes met.

“Mark, you will regret this. Don’t made the mistake that you won’t forget for life.” Mark frowned.

“Your mother is making the mistake and that hurt me.” Mark made a bite on Jinyoung’s neck and the boy moan.

“Ma..rk… Let me go.” Jinyoung too weak and he not able to push Mark away.

“Party start!” The light turned off and only glim lighting from the bed lamp on.

Jinyoung was shouting in pain, five hungry beast took him and he ended up painfully faint on the floor. They left but someone comeback and carried Jinyoung back to his home.

Mark felt that he had win a biggest and proudest trophy in his life.

 

Jinyoung woke up in the afternoon, he was but he was in his room full blanket and a medicine right on his table. He knew who was taking care of him last night. Jaebum. He heard Jaebum voice when he laid him inside his room but he too sleepy to say thanks. He did not able to move, so he decide to stay on bed for a day.

Someone opened the room door and Jinyoung not surprised it Jaebum.

“Sorry that I took your key and about last night…” Jaebum wanted to continue but Jinyoung cut him.

“Thanks for sending me home.” Jinyoung smiled.

“You okay?” Jaebum put the food on the table and Jinyoung nodded.

“I can handle the pain. Why are you helping me?” Jinyoung asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe because your mother help me before.” Jaebum never tell the story to anyone. He once being beaten by a group of motorist and badly hurt. He live alone so no one aware about him. Jinyoung’s mother saw him, brought him to hospital, and send him home. She even come to look after him until he recover. She bubbly talked about his son that later Jaebum found out is Jinyoung but too late the boy was Mark enemy.

“Jaebum, can I eat my food?” Jinyoung don’t want to make Jaebum felt guilty.

“You need to shower first.” Jaebum pitifully looked at Jinyoung.

“I cannot move.” Jinyoung looked down.

“I will help you.” Jaebum carried Jinyoung to the bathroom that when he saw many medicine on the rack.

Jinyoung can read Jaebum expression and he will tell him.

“You?” Jaebum gulped and he took the bottles.

“Yes, slowly. I have a heart disease, stage 5.” Jinyoung opened the tab and he heard sobbed. He used to this kind of expression. His father, his mother and now, Jaebum.

“You did not tell Mark.” Jinyoung shook his head.

“He only want to revenge. Now, he got what he want so I can just die.” Jinyoung shocked that Jaebum’s hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry. I really am.” Jaebum cared Jinyoung cheeks and kissed him.

Jinyoung pulled away and he nodded.

 

 

Mark seem furious since he knew about Jaebum did not come to school. He understand that Jinyoung won’t coming but why Jaebum also absent.

“Did anyone know why Jaebum did not coming?” Mark asked.

“He might spend his time with your toy boy.” Bambam laughed and suddenly Mark kicked the chair.

“What are you doing? Now, you care about him. Please we eat him together last night, don’t say now you got a feeling for him.” Yugyeom smirked and Mark left the café.

Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae grinned. They knew Mark start to fall in love with Jinyoung and they don’t want to make Mark change so, they urge him not to delay his planned.

“Told you we are not getting Jinyoung if we not provoke him.” Bambam winked at Yugyeom.

 

Mark opened his house door when he heard his mother was talking to someone.

“Oh, thank you for finish her as if she died because of suicide.” Mark slowly closed the door and hid behind the wall.

“It my pleasure to help you madam. Anyway, how was your son?” The man asked and he heard his mother laughed.

“He in good place. He had everything now. That boy is dying, beside his heart likes a ticking bomb. Pity him, he should be in Mark place but he got nothing.” Mark tried to connect the information. Who is that boy?

“Poor Jinyoung. He don’t know that Mark’s father is his actual father and Mark is your son with another man.” The man laughed and Mark felt on his knees.

He remember Jinyoung word last night.

‘Yes, he regret it.’ Mark went out and drove his car. He want to see Jinyoung begging for the younger to forgive him.

 

 

Jaebum got a phone called from Youngjae. He about to go when he heard something fell. He knew it Jinyoung and he carried him to the hospital. Jinyoung was in the ICU while Mark in the operation room. Jinyoung only depend on the oxygen tank, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae was crying when Jaebum told them about Jinyoung illness. Jinyoung’s father come hours after Jinyoung placed into the ICU. He knew his son want to leave in peace.

“Mr. Tuan, your son gonna be blind.” The doctor told Mark’s father and his mother fall on the floor.

 

 

Jinyoung woke up, in the morning. He heard the machine noise. He saw his father and Mr. Tuan stood beside him.

“Appa…” Jinyoung weakly called.

Mr. Tuan wiped his tears. He left Jinyoung’s mother because his family want him to marry his wife. He didn’t know that Jinyoung’s mother was pregnant with his child while his wife claim that she pregnant his child. So, he left Jinyoung’s mother who then married her best friend. They divorced since his mother cannot love him and she decide to let him find the right woman.

“Mark…” Jinyoung called and Jaebum entered the room.

“Jaebum, I ..want..to see…Mark…” Jaebum tried to hide his tears. He read the message from Jinyoung phone when he want to get the boy clothes, Mark asked for forgiveness and he want to meet Jinyoung.

“Mark, involved in car accident and he lost his eyesight.” Jinyoung tears fall.

“Until the end. He won’t be able to see me.” Jinyoung coughed.

“Appa, give …my e…yes to …him. I wa..nt to s..ee him, every day. Promise me.” His father nodded and Jinyoung coughed blood.

Few minutes later the machine stopped.

He gone. Everybody, cried. Jinyoung passed away.

 

 

‘Beloved son to Minho & Suzy’

‘Beloved Lover to Mark Tuan’

Mark put the flower on ground.

“Jinyoung-ah, it has been 5 years and I had become a lawyer.” He sat near the tomb.

“I send my mother to jail for her wrong doing to your mother. Appa, happy that your sister got married to Yugyeom. My father come to your mother grave daily and he told me you are my responsibility. Your eyes, bring me into so much happiness. I love you.” Mark cried. He missed Jinyoung.

 

‘I’ll always in your eyes.’