Lunchbox? - Final

Lunchbox?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana is the vice principal of the school dance club along with her two other Japanese friends, Myoui Mina and Hiari Momo.

Sana has been dancing ever since she was in grade2 and she loves it. 

 

But she loved this Taiwanese girl more and longer.

That girl is Chou Tzuyu. 

Chou Tzuyu. The School's Student Council president. 

Chou Tzuyu  The goddess of this school. 

Chou tzuyu the girl that everyone falls for. 

Chou Tzuyu the girl that everyone wants to take a deep breath in the air around her. 

Yup. That Chou Tzuyu. 

Its undeniable that Tzuyu is the most popular student at JYP highschool. 

With her superb grades and beautiful personality everyone is bound to fall in love with her. 

Shes a junior but shes the Student Council president which is very rare because no senior would ever vote for a hubae (A/N: hubae is someone younger. Opppsite of sunbae) 

Maybe Tzuyu is an exception. 

Tzuyu takes very good care of the students around her. 

She's very blunt but everyone thinks its adorable especially along with her accent.

ontop of that! her goddess like beauty. 

That single dimple on her cheek and her super cute smile, breaks everyone's jaw when she walks by. 

Those long legs with that perfect combination of her brown hair, breaks everyone's neck when she walks by. 

Shes dangerous. 

dangerously beautiful. 

 

Sana and Tzuyu were the bestest friends between the ages of 7 and 12. But eventually fell apart. 

Back in forth grade tzuyu said that she loved girls who danced. Which Sana- the dumb girl in love with Tzuyu, told her mom the next day that she has to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter