First Blood

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Models were walking down the narrow stage full with a selective audience. Everyone had their eyes on the clothes the models were wearing, impressed by how creative the young Fashion Designer was. 

In a corner, Oh Sehun, one of Korea's Top Models and a new Fashion Designer as he started his own collection, was looking at the audience's reaction, smiling proud o himself.

It was only his third Runway and as always he had to be the model for the Main product. He'll come last as planned, and will blow them all with his touch. He was confident and sure about it. No one would beat him. 

As he was looking around, he saw someone with a black cap and a mask, hidding himself while looking at the audience then disappearing.

Sehun's curiousity made him follow the man, he knew something was about to happen, and he doesn't wish for anything to happen and ruin his show. Especially before his appearence. 

Few steps in the dark he hears someone trying to scream, probably with his mouth covered. The tall man got close to the voice, and closer, and closer again.

 

A murder. 

 

The man in black, just murdered one of the audience. One of Sehun's client.

The young model supported himself with the wall he laid his hand on, and sighed. What would happen after M.Jong's death? He was one of his best clients, and had a special place for Sehun in his heart, or so he claimed to have. 

It was good enough, that he had a son who adored his collection, influenced by his father's taste, and a wife who was also fond of Sehun's character. A rich family that had it all, and just wanted to spend money to show off. Money that Sehun collected with a smile. It was good for all parties.

He finally steped from the dark, but was surprised to see the "Killer"  with the same pose, backing against the wall with hands crossed as if he was waiting for him to get out of his hiding place.

"Curious cat I see" He commented as he looked up and down at Sehun's figure.

"You really had to finish him now? You could've waited until we ended the show" He sighed again. although he had made all the calcul, he was still afraid of the outcome of loosing a client. A powerful and rich one. 

"You don't order me around" 

Sehun seemed to think for a moment before looking at the other.

"Let's have a deal! I don't need this show to be screwed up because of the death of this old man. I'm the main here and I deserve all their attention. Not a dead body on the floor. So make it possible that he won't be found until the end." He said without a breath as he took a step closer before seeing that the other pointing his palm-out as a way of stopping him from moving further.

He could see that the model didn't actually care about the murder, he cared about loosing money from a client.

Raising his eyebrows, Sehun stoped walking waiting for the other to explain.

"You'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter