Ch.1

Until Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 11, 2009 was the day everything changed.

My family consisted of my parents and an older sister, being the only boy I had no one to play with. One day my mom told me to play outside because apparently I was spending to much time on the computer. Bouncing the ball and looking at the house for sale, I kept wishing for a boy my age to move in the house next door. After a couple of minutes, a van parked and people came out. My wish came true except it wasn't a boy but a girl. And that girl became the most important person in my life. We clicked instantly and have been by each others side ever since.

1 year later---Mom P.O.V

Finally done cooking diner, I needed help with putting the ustensils on the table. Opening the front door, I heard two very familiar voices bickering.

" I am not" the girl protested. " Yes you are," he teased. " you couldn't even catch that." he added.

" I would if you had thrown it a bit lower." the girl pouted. Cutting their argument, I yelled for the boy," Diner's ready, come set the table Taehyung." " okay mom" he yelled back.

" Hi Jiyeon, how are you?" I waved at her. " Very good, Mrs.Kim" She waved back. "Do you want to have diner with us?" I suggested. Shaking her head she replied," No, thank you. I'm fine."

"Okay then, bye Jiyeon" " See you tomorrow." My son and I said. She waved and got in her house.

I glanced at my son while passing a plate to him. Trying to not sound obvious, I ask" what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter