Her typical day

Purchase a Boyfriend

Listen while reading if you want! :)

( T-ara - O My Godhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4StwnJUDG4 )

 

------------------

 

It was another, sunny yet typical day for Hyo Jin. School... Home... School... Home... Everyday, it's always her cycle of life. She's really used to it though, having a boring life just too normal for her.

"Hyo Jin! Gotta go now. I have a date." Her friend, Yin Ah said. "Date?" Hyo Jin scoffed, "Again? Really, Yin Ah, how long are you going to date guys?" she asked. Yin Ah made a face and waved at her, "I'm going~" Hyo Jin sighed and awkwardly waved back at her.

She shook her head and continued walking back to her house, "Yin Ah, always dating but never ended up with anyone." she sighed. 

When she arrived home, her older sister, Hyomin was sitting down the couch with her again, new boyfriend. "Hyo Jin! Over here!" Hyomin called. Hyo Jin rolled her eyes inside her mind and lazily walked to them. She made a respectful bow and looked at her sister's boyfriend emotionlessly. 

"She's my sister, Hyo Jin." Hyomin held her shoulders and beamed at him.

Her boyfriend held his hand out, "Hi, my name is Jin ho. Nice to meet you." 

Hyo Jin just stared at his hand, not wanting to shake hands with him. She tilted her head up and looked coldly at him, "Shake hands with me if you're not going to leave my unnie." she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Hyomin gaped at her and let out an awkward laugh, "Sorry about her. She's just so matured now and she's not really mad." Hyomin laughed again.

Jin Ho smiled and touched her cheeks, "Don't worry. I understand." "Thanks." Hyomin smiled.

 

-----------------

 

Hyo Jin threw her bag at her bed as she pulled her rotating chair and sat down. All her friends and people around her are trying to get boyfriend, seems like they're going to die without one. Hyomin made a soft knock and slowly entered Hyo Jin's room. Hyomin stood beside her.

"What's good with having a boyfriend if he's just going to leave you." Hyo Jin coldly spat. 

Hyomin held her shoulders, "Not all boyfriend leaves you. It's just that, he's not the one for you and he left." her sister explained. Hyo Jin sighed, "Why don't you get a boyfriend too?" she suggested.

Hyo Jin scoffed, "Me?! Psh. I would rather buy a bunch of boyfriends and date them. Then, the one who will be left is the one I'm going to marry." she said sarcastically. Hyomin laughed at her joke, "Who buys a bunch of boyfriends? They are not like a clothes in a store that you will choose all you want then buy them. They have hearts too." Hyomin said. She grabbed a magazine and skimmed the pages of it.

"Yin Ah and you always tells me to get a boyfriend." she huffed and crossed her arms abover her chest.

"Hyo Jin, you're going to graduate this year. You're going to be a working woman. And I tell you, it's really boring." Hyomin pretended to be throwing up. Hyo Jin sighed, "I live in a boring life already."

Hyomin shook her head, "I'm going to make dinner. Come down when I call you." she walked off and closed the door. Hyo Jin slumped back her chair and rotated it facing the window. "Boyfriend? Psh. Nonsense."

 

---------------------

 

Tomorrow morning, everyone was enjoying the Sunday stroll at the park. Hyo Jin was walking with her hood above her head, her hands inside her sweatshirt and kept seeing couples around. She gets really annoyed when this happens. It's like the environment's telling her to get a boyfriend as well.

She walked and walked until she finally reached an unknown street. It was surprisingly empty and quiet. She's the only one who walks there. "How weird." she mumbled as she continued to walk along the street. As she walked farther, it's getting creeper and creeper. She looked left and right, seeing so many abandoned buildings, "What kind of place is this."

When she turned her head right, there, she saw a big eye candy sign board. She raised an eyebrow, "P-Purchase a Boyfriend?!" she scoffed and shrugged it off. But she can't even walk away. Her head was full of curiosity now. Somethin's about this weird sign board that makes her want to check out on it. She stared at the sign once more.

Finally making up her mind, she went down the weird and creepy shop downstairs and entered the shop. 

The bells rang as she peered in the old pastry shop. It was so cuddly looking and the smell was so aromatic. But there was no people around eating or even drinking tea, "Too bad this shop was placed in a wrong place." she mumbled. 

Just then, an ahjusshi smiled upon seeing her, "Purchasing a boyfriend?" he asked with bright smile. The way he looks at her, seems like he's already expecting her to be there. 

Hyo Jin got startled as she spun around and saw him. Hyo Jin squealed as she ran out of the shop. She didn't know why she got suddenly scared and ran away like she saw ghost. 

"Aww~ I thought someone's going to choose any of us already." A cute, tall guy pouted as he stepped out of the room. The Ahjusshi patted his shoulder, "She'll be back. I know it."

 

 

-----------------

 

Whew! First Chappie out. How's the story coming along? Too fast? Sorry for the mistakes.  

Leave a comment for me to know your opinions! Thanks for those who susbcribed! Love you all! <3