Chapter Four;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Byul asked, her drunken eyes staring at the night sky.

Jungkook wanted to agree but had other things on his mind “What is it that you want from me?”

Her eyes moved to him and he could have sworn he saw loneliness reflecting back at him but he quickly shoved that thought aside as she sighed, her breath fanning out into a cold mist into the night air “I didn’t mean to cause any problems,” She told him “I just... I was in my room and the next minute I found myself raiding the mini bar. I thought if we were going to have fun, I should at least try.”

“But why am I here?” He asked “Why not Suga?”

“It’s hard to explain,” She told him “But I just feel like if anyone will understand me, it’s you.” She told him.

Now he was more confused “What?”

“Everyone else was far too busy arguing in the car, they didn’t even care that I almost got hurt. It seems stupid, but... I’m grateful.” She looked away from him and shrugged.

He sighed “I don’t know what’s going on between you and Suga,” He told her “But I’m not the type of person to just let someone else get hurt. We should go back inside. You’re going to get a cold. I can’t promise things will get better.”

“I don’t want promises, Jungkook.” She told him as she moved and slid down the windscreen and off the car “I just want someone to listen for once.” And with that she went back inside.

 

 

“And for Jungkook.” Suga said handing him the food he had just brought at a drive in.

Jungkook took the bag and placed it in his lap, stifling a yawn “Thanks.”

“I’d like to apologise for my behaviour last night,” Byul said from the front seat “I didn’t mean to cause any problems.”

“You –”

Jungkook was cut off by Hoseok “Too bad, because you did. I’m pretty sure Jungkook is sleep deprived because of you.”

“What were you thinking?” Namjoon snapped “You could have caused so much for us.”

“This isn’t your home Byul,” Jimin joined “You can’t do and get away with it.”

Jungkook prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter