Cold Breakfast

Peaches And Cream

Yoongi sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes and yawned, which caused tears to form in her eyes. She saw that Jimin’s side of the bed was empty and concluded that she was in the kitchen. 

Yoongi trudged into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, following it with mouthwash, making sure she didn't have morning breath. She knew Jimin wouldn't kiss her if she had morning breath and she really wanted Jimin’s kisses. 

Jimin was indeed in the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast and somehow also dancing to the latest KPop song on the radio. Yoongi just watched her girlfriend fondly, unconsciously leaning on the doorway. 

The younger turned around to slide the plate of food onto the table and nearly jumped at the sight of Yoongi. 

“Oh my gosh! Yoongi, you really need to stop being so quiet. I'm going to get a heart attack because of you one day,” she scolded, placing the plate onto the table and putting her fists on her hips. Yoongi just laughed and walked forward, raising her arms as an offer for a hug. 

“I'm sorry, sunshine. You're just so pretty to look at that I had to stop and watch.”

Jimin practically melted into her girlfriend’s arms and hummed. 

“This doesn't mean I forgive you, Min Yoongi.”

“Yeah, sure.”

They stayed in that position for a while before Jimin said, “The breakfast that I slaved over is going to get cold.”

“We can always heat it up, baby.”

Jimin made some sort of noise of agreement and buried her face into Yoongi’s shoulder. 

“You know,” Yoongi said, hands slowly creeping down Jimin’s sides, “I got home pretty late last night.”

“Yeah?” Jimin asked, knowing exactly what Yoongi was doing. 

“Yeah. And we didn't get to do the thing you wanted to do.” Yoongi’s hands rested on the curve of Jimin’s and stayed there. 

“Mm. I was really disappointed in that. And still am.”

“I'm sorry, baby. Do you think I can make it up to you?” Yoongi started to kiss down Jimin’s neck, who started to moan. 

“I-I..”

“You what, baby?” Yoongi asked, a smirk on her face. Jimin hands started to tighten in Yoongi’s long, black hair. 

“I'll think about it.”

Yoongi immediately straightened and stared at her girlfriend who had a -eating grin on her face. 

“Are you ing serious?”

Jimin pulled away and just poked at the cold breakfast sitting sadly on the table. 

“Aigoo, the breakfast has gone cold and soggy,” she whined, pouting and stomping her foot like a(n adorable) child. 

“Baby, I love you and all, but what the ?” Yoongi asked, still dumbfounded at what just happened. 

Jimin turned around gave Yoongi glared at her (cutely). 

“You caused the breakfast that I made for you to go to cold, you scared me and I almost dropped a plate, and you came home late yesterday. I'm punishing you.”

A sly smile was slowly creeping onto Yoongi’s face again, and before she could say something dirty, Jimin shoved a mop into her hand. 

“You're cleaning all the bathrooms and the kitchen.”

Yoongi’s jaw dropped and she started to whine. 

“But-” 

“No buts except your cute one to go clean the bathroom!” Jimin demanded, finalizing her command with a sure nod. 

Yoongi made her way to one of the bathrooms, grumbling stuff like: “Stupid, small, adorable girlfriend,” and “Why am I so whipped?”

As Yoongi cleaned, Jimin sat on their sofa swaddled in fluffy blankets with their cat and a couple snacks while watching some drama that was on TV. 

When Yoongi finished, like, a thousand years later (it was only three hours of cleaning three bathrooms and the kitchen), she went into the living room to find Jimin and their cat fast asleep, a bowl of banana chips balanced precariously on the arm of the sofa. 

Yoongi smiled at her small bean (she was all hers, how great was that?), shoving her own body next to Jimin, cuddling her until she fell asleep.