(7) "You Are My Happiness"

Since The Moment We Met...

Kibum's arms are folded on top of the white kitchen counter as he sits on one of the swivel chairs resting his eyes while waiting for their  keurig to finish brewing his coffee. Just as he's about to fall asleep again, the aroma of coffee fills the air with a quick beep noise letting the sleepy idol know the coffee is ready. 

 

 

After Kibum pours and mixes the hot drink into a cup filled with ice and his favorite creamer, a small blissful smile appears on his face. He walks over to the living room to watch the morning begin peacefully through the wide modern window. 

 

 

A pair of strong but gentle arms wrap around his waist as the right hand sneaks it's way under his comfy red pajama top to rub the soft skin of Kibum's tummy.

 

 

The younger flutters his eyes closed before sighing contently as he leans back against the warmth of Jonghyun's bare chest.  

 

 

"Good morning babe."

 

 

Jonghyun mumbles into the other's neck followed by a sweet kiss to the tiny mole behind his boyfriend's ear causing Kibum to make a satisfied sound due to the loving touches. 

 

 

"Good morning honey."

 

 

Kibum steps out of the backhug for a moment to set his now empty mug onto the glass coffee table before turning around to face his half-asleep love with a warm smile showing his sweet dimples. 

 

 

"Did you sleep well last night Jjong?"

 

 

"I always sleep the best when i'm cuddling with you."

 

 

The younger giggles at how adorable the other looks right now with his soft but messy bed head, the slight pout in his pink lips and those big round brown eyes struggling to stay open while facing the bright sunlight seeping through the window and brightening up their living room.

 

 

Kibum instantly pulls him in for a loving hug which is immediately returned as both men fit perfectly in one another's arms. 

 

 

"Baby?"

 

 

"Yes Bummie?"

 

 

Jonghyun's right hand lightly caresses the subtle rose gold hair on Kibum's nape and waits patiently for the other to speak. The kitten like idol scratches his boyfriend's messy blonde hair and snuggles in closer before speaking again.

 

 

"You are my happiness in this unpredictable world and I am so blessed to have you be in my life. I am so happy that you Jonghyun are the person I get to come home with after a long day of our schedules, kiss and hug whenever I wish, cry and comfort no matter the reason, and get to share simple loving moments like right now where I feel the most loved by you. I really love you more than anything or anyone else in the entire universe."

 

 

Jonghyun's eyes water as he smiles lovingly after hearing Kibum's honest and sweet words meant only for him. 

 

 

"Let me guess, you're still emotional over our debut yesterday aren't you Kibummie?" 

 

 

Kibum moves back a little in their tight embrace just to look at those warm round eyes and nod sheephisly while Jonghyun sniffles a little and laughs brightly at his adorable and emotional significant other. 

 

 

Kibum moves closer and leans in to softly kiss the other's lips and is now the one being pulled in for a warm hug. 

 

 

Jonghyun scratches the younger's back who makes soft appreciative grunts as Kibum rubs his back in an up and down motion to comfort in return. 

 

 

20 minutes later on their comfortable black couch (Jongkey are cuddling and their sleepiness wore off)

 

 

"Oh by the way I love you more than anything or anyone in the universe too." 

 

 

Kibum smiles lovingly and cuddles closer as Jonghyun scratches his back on the top of his red pajama shirt . 

 

 

"I love you Jjong." 

 

 

"I love you too Bum"