Chapter 18 (I'm lazy I'm sorry)

Falling You

-Minhee’s POV-

I saw Mingyu at the lockers and made sure I didn’t make eye contact with him as I grabbed some stuff. I gave a yelp as someone poked me, almost dropping my book, and I turned to see Wonwoo standing behind me, his nose scrunched up as he laughed. I loved when he did that.

“Yah, Jeon Wonwoo, you gave me a heart attack!” I smacked him playfully.

“Will I have to kiss it away?” he poked me again and I laughed.

“Nah,” I said, shutting my locker shut and grabbing his hand, walking to our English lesson. The lesson flew by and it was time to leave school.

“Minhee~” Wonwoo’s deep voice whispered into my ear as we walked to his place. He was walking with his arms around me and I carried my bag in front of me. I leaned my head against him.

“Yes Won?”

“I love you.”

I giggled, turning to him as he smiled. “I love you too.”

He gave me a peck on my cheek and turned me around to make sure I didn’t bump into a pole. We reached his place, where he put on his glasses and we began our study date. I actually got homework accomplished, compared to the times whenever Mingyu wanted a study date, we’d end up cuddling on the couch or a bed instead after half an hour of “studying”.

“I am studying!” he’d insist every time I caught him staring at me.

“What are you studying then?” I’d ask and tap his book or paper.

“I’m studying you,” he’d say, making me turn light pink and he’d laugh before yawning and begging me to take a break.

“That was so much better compared to Mingyu’s study dates,” I said as he walked me home.

“Do you still like him?” Wonwoo suddenly asked and I stopped walking. The streetlights came on, illuminating us both.

“To be honest, I don’t even know about my feelings for him anymore. Part of me still thinks I like him but most of me is still hurt from that day.”

We continued walking when he threw another question. “Remember that day when we first met?”

I smiled at the memory. “I was at the library and you saved a book from falling onto my head and it turns out it was the book you needed. You said I was cute and now we’re here.”

“I’ll never forget that day. I think you changed my life,” he said. “Aw, we’re here.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow Won,” I said. “And what was this event that Jihoon and Soonyoung was telling me about before they realized what they said and ran off before I could interrogate them?”

“Ahh,” he said, contemplating whether to tell me or not. “You’ll find out tomorrow.”

“Aww Won,” I pouted and he gave me a peck on the lips before I shut the door.

“I love you Minhee.”

“I love you too Wonwoo.”