[ CHAPTER 1 ]

Till The End || PJM

[07:00 a.m.]

"OH GOD ITS 7 A.M. AND I HAVENT TAKE A BATH AND EAT BREAKFAST OMG WHATTT THEEE FREAKKK" i woke up late AGAIN bcs of that fxxk dream ugh i dreamed about a ghost that approaching me and the ghost said that "he" would kill me. Idk what to feel fam save me *playing save me mp3*

 

So i started to take a bath for 2 mins ( bro its hard trust me ) and after i took a bath, i went downstairs and i heard an allien speaking eh i mean its my big bro "WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN SIS ?! IM TIRED OMG MOM BUY HER A MOTORCYCLE SO SHE COULD GO TO SCHOOL BY HERSELF OMG IM TIRED YOU... "Shutup and just eat your breakfast bro" i said that to that allien. He broke my mood omG thanks bro i love you but i h8 u :) 

 

And finally i finished my breakfast and we went to school using his car. And he said something to me "sis, why are you late recently? Is anything happen with you? Did your boyfriend break up with you?." Dude i dont have boyfriend in all of my entire life :') . Can i just kill him with a sword? It would be nICE. "Bro ARE YOU MOCKING ME? i said that i dont have boyfriend omG stop saying that or i'll pray so you'll break up with ur girlfriend :)." Okay i was so mean but this boy made me crazy. Then, he didnt answer me ( he quite asf lolol )

 

Okay we were at school now and i met my soft lil mochi which is my baby jennie "SHAREN YOU'RE SO LATE OMG DID U WAKE UP LATE AGAIN?" and i said "uhuhu T_T sorry but yes :') jen, i want to tell u something but dont tell anyone okay? I dreamed abt that ghost again... He said he would kill me ? What should i do ?" And jen said  "oh that ghost again? Maybe that ghost is falling in love with you :') just marry that ghost sharen". Idk fam this girl im :') "bye we're not bestfriends anymore". I said that to jennie . We both laughed so hard until all people saw us maybe they thought that we were crazy :').

 

*ring ring ring * woah the bell is ringing maybe i should go to class. Me and Jennie went to the class and sat down. Then my teacher came and i was SHOok . "good morning guys , today, we'll have a new student . Come Jimin , introduce yourself." And that new student said "umm, hello everyone my name's Jimin .. Im new here so yeah hope we could be friends . Thats all thankyou". Oh his name's Jimin uummmmm..."Jimin , sit beside Sharen okay? That girl with a long brown hair". The teacher said that and OH GOD IM... SHOOK WTF WHY DID HE SIT BESIDE ME ?! UH THAT TEACHER ASDFGHJKL "okay" said Jimin. Then he sat next to me. I could feel all girls in my class gave me an eagle eyes.

 

OKAY. LEMME TELL YOU. HE'S HANDSOME ASF , TALL ASF, AND SUCH A BOYFIE MATERIAL. WHY DID HE SIT BESIDE ME IM CRYING. ITS NOT I DONT WANT TO SIT BESIDE HIM BUT ALL OF THE GIRLS WOULD KILL ME IM. Im arguing with my mind until the teacher said "Sharen, are you thinking of Jimin? I know he's handsome but pls concentrate on your studying" then i pulled out my sword and i threw it to that teacher. And she died in front of my class rip . No just kidding, i would die if i did that :'). And i said "im not thinking of him ms , and sorry i will concentrate."

 

I saw Jimin sat next to me . Okay to be honest he's more ier dud , his jawlines perfect , and he looks more handsome as well. Okay im * drinks holy water *. 

 

Umm should i say"Hello, nice to meet you?" Im arguing again with my mind and i decided to say that "Hello Jimin :) im Sharen nice to meet ya." Guess what? he gave me a sword eyes and He said "I know that already so just shut up and concentrate. You're so noisy. Dont talk to me while teacher is teaching. I cant concentrate. Thanks for your attention."........ Dud i hate this boy really. Die? :) i thought he is a good boy, with a good manner .. Boi he just said that im so noisy ? Whatever he . Is it bad to say "goodmorning" etc? Did i say rude words? Im so done thanku.

 

And the bell is ringing it means recess now . Then my Jennie came to me and she said "YAHH YOU'RE SO LUCKY?! HOW COME?! you sat beside Jimin im so jealous you pabo