First time as SM trainee!안녕하세요, SM entertainment!

안녕하세요, 나의 천사!(Hello, My Angel!)

Naehyun's POV

Finally, I am a trainee. After my hardwork for almost 3 years finally has been paid. Now, I gotta wait until my name had been called by one of Soo Man's secretary. 

"Kim Naehyun." Called the secretary. I raise my right hand in the air and stand up. I go inside his office. Wow! His achievements were really good since H.O.T debuted. I can't believe my eyes when I saw my dad's face in his picture. 

"Excuse me, Miss Kim." a voice stopped me from looking at the pictures. "Naehyun, I didn't call you because your one of my trainee but because of your father. He was a good friend and he inspired me to create this company. I thought if you be one of my trainee, I could help you like your father help me. I know that your dream was to be a K-Pop star and I can help you. I really wanted to paid what your father had done for me ever since his dead. And, Naehyun, I hope you can help me to pay your father's kindness." said Soo Man with a serious face he threw to me. I was shocked that my father helped him to build his own company.

" How do you know about my father?" ask me with a frowned face. He started to open one of his drawers. He showed me a photo of me, my father and him standing in front of SM building. I was shocked. He was my father's best friend?! Oh My God! I'm crazy! "So this is why you choose me to be your trainee?" I asked him.

 "Yes and I hope that your not upset with me. I choose you because you are my friend's daughter and actually you are quite talented than I imagine you would be." said him with an innocent smile. I nodded. He was quite decent than I thought he's gonna be. I give him a cute eye smile. Than, I bring my  luggage and get out of his office with full of questions in my head.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔아이구야! 왜그래?! 미안해요, 아버지.

"Ouch!" shouted me after being pushed by a guy. He was about 8 cm taller than me.

"미안해요, 괜찮아요?" ask the guy politely. He helps me get up from the floor.

"내, 괜찮아요." I answer with a low voice. 

"내 이르믄 첸 임니다. 당시늘 누구?" ask the guy named Chen.

"처는 김 내현 임니다.방압숨니다, 첸!" answer me with a friendly smile. He answer it with a cute eye smile.

"So, are you the new member of SMROOKIES?" ask him.

"Yes, are you SM artist?" ask me.

"Yes, I am from the group exo." answer him politely. He keeps giving me a cute eye smile.

Chen's POV

This girl is quite humble than what I thought. What are you thinking, Chen?! She is a rookie. You can't just fallen in love with her. And, I am pretty sure that she was the one that Soo Man asked me too help her debut progress. Well, she was really friendly so I am sure she will debut successfully.

"Actually, Naehyun, Soo Man asked me to help your debut progress because you know your father was his best friend so you got a special treat while debuting. Your dorm will be the highest floor of the SMROOKIES building. "Come on, I'll show you the SMROOKIES building." said me, breaking the loneliness between the two of us. She just nodded and started humming everytime we stop talking. I hold her hand and bring her to my car. I started to turn on the radio. The song 'Everytime' started to play. She only sang Punch's part so I sing my part. Her voice was really sweet until our ear could melt.

"We're here!" shout Naehyun. I help her to carry her luggage and I hold her hand while we were touring around the building and finally we reached her dorm. The room was really big until exo can share it. We are inside the elevator and she keeps whistling in my ear. She started singing my song, 'Best Luck'. She pull my hand to the main entrance door and hand me my key car.

"첸, 감사합니다. 나는 지금 갈거야. 안녕!" said Naehyun waving at me with a cute eye smile. I wave at her and she waved back to me. She didn't get inside the building until I reached the main road. 

Naehyun's POV

Chen was handsome and his songs was really sweet and pleasant. Even Soo Man gave me a big room and the best treatment. It feels like living as a princess! But, why am I still here? Let's just go back to my dorm. 

Now, what should I do first before doing my first trainee's schedules? Should I take a bath? Eat and rest in my dorm? Watch Scarlet Heart Ryeo or Descendants of the Sun? Okay, maybe I should just read my schedules for tomorrow. Wow! My schedules were really tight than my skinny jeans. Huh.... I shouldn't receive Soo Man's request for the first place. Dang it! Even I had to work on diet, singing, dancing, and be prepared for.....PLASTIC surgery!!!!!! What the heck is this. I only imagine to be a good singer and a goddess and it needs plastic surgery?! 😱😱😱😱😱 What is life means even if I did a PLASTIC surgery. I am going to call Soo Man immediately!!!!!

"안녕하세요!" I shouted as soon as I called him. 

"안녕하세요, 엽어세요?" asked Soo Man witha frowned voice.

"내가, 김내현!" I started to shout at him again. 

"Oh, it's you, Naehyun. What do you want?" asked him bravely.

"I want you to cancel the PLASTIC surgery thing for me!" asked me with an annoying voice.

"No way! I'm going to give you the plastic surgery even if you wanna cancel it!" he shouted at me when I asked him about the plastic surgery thing.

"You leave me with no choice. I want you to remove my name from being one of the SMROOKIES member!" I started to blackmail him when he said I need some plastic surgeries.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to cancel the plastic surgeries and you can start training tomorrow morning." said Soo Man after I blackmailed him.

"Yes! Thank you sooooooo....... much!" I started to talk to him joyfully when he canceled the plastic surgery thing.

I hung the phone call and opened my Instagram and my followers reached 100k!!!!! Thank you for following me on Instagram and I should have post my selfie to celebrate 100k followers on Instagram.😘😘😘😆😆😆😄😄😄 Wow! I better sleep for now. It's already 2:30 a.m. and I better sleep now cause I might be late for training session. Good night, World!