down

Luv affair

Today is the day when it all started. The day started pretty normaly actually. Jungkook lying in his bed and oversleeping... "JUNGKOOOK!" His mom shouted for the 5th time. Jungkook tried hard to ignore it, which he did successfully and went back to sleep. Later his sister then came barging in shouting in a loud voice, being annoying as always “Jungkook, WAKE uuUUU..!”. Jungkook interrupted her and suddenly jumped out of bed grabbing her by the neck with his arm while knuckle rubbing her her head. “Hey, stop it that hurts!” she said with a irritated voice, while just standing there. Jungkook let go, laughed cutely and went into the kitchen. “Are you excited for your first day at  a new school?” his mother asked. “Yeah i guess..” jungkook answered with a nervous tone in his voice.

 

He finished his PBJ sandwich and went on his way to the bus stop. Right at the moment when jungkook arrived at the bus stop, he saw the bus starting up and driving away. Jungkook sighed loudly. He started walking to school with his face facing the ground. Suddenly he felt that he bumped into something.Jungkook slowly turned his head upward...shoes, pants. He quickly looked down to the ground again, so fast that his neck got hurt and you could hear a click. He then started to jump back as fast as he could and then he fell hard down on his bumbum.

 

The guy quickly ran over to Jungkook. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked. “That sounded pretty painful!” he said while reaching out his hand with small fingers. Jungkook looked down, he could feel his face turning red after thinking about how stupid he looked. The guy crouched trying to get eye contact with Jungkook. After some time Jungkook looked up thinking that he had left since it had become quiet, and then suddenly discovering they guy face to face right in front of him.

 

Once again, he reached his hand out “Hi, my name is Jimin.” he said with a friendly voice while smiling brightly. “And you are?” Jungkook hesitated in taking Jimin's hand, but decided to. He lifted his hand slowly with a slight shaking motion while saying “Hi..umm.. My name i Jungkook” “Ahh Jungkook, you're the new kid! aren't you?” Jimin answered quickly. Jungkook nodded while facing the ground. “Don`t worry i get it, you`re not that good with conversations i see.” Jimin said with a kind look in his eye. He stood up and reached his hand out to help Jungkook up. Jungkook took his hand and quickly stood up. They then walked to school together.

 

When they finally reached school Jimin asked “So, Jungkook what's your first subject?” “Not really sure, i was told to go to the principal's office when i got here.” Jimin then lifted his hand and pointed in the direction of the biggest building.”Principal`s office is that way, i gotta get to class, so i guess i'll see you around.” Jimin said. He then left and waved goodbye. Jungkook went to the principal's office and got his schedule.

 

He quickly looked over it. His first subject was science. While thinking about where to go the bell rang, Jungkook started running without any idea where to run to. He suddenly fell tripping over a leg in the middle of the hallway. He then looked back seeing a head peeking behind one of the lockers. “Oh, im sorry i didn't see you comming.” the head said. “That's okay, i should have watched where i ran” Jungkook said embarrassed. “So, why are you in such a hurry?” The guy said totally switching the subject. Jungkook started to get up, putting his backpack on. “Im trying to find room 2403.”  “Ah, i see, so sience.”  “Well then i'll take you there, i was actually on my way there right now” He said. Jungkook tilted his head slightly wondering why he then was lying in the middle of the hallway. “My name is Yoongi by the way” He said while standing up. Yoongi then immediately started walking. After he had gotten to the other end of the hallway he turned and looked to Jungkook who still was standing on the exact same spot. “Hey, You comming or?” Jungkook came back to his senses and started walking towards Yoongi.

 

When they finally reached the room, Yoongi opened the door and walked straight in. Jungkook who was a little more shy, started out by peeking into the classroom and then doing as Yoongi, he walks into class. The whole class notices him at once and they all turn to him, and then turn back after just a second. Jungkook looks through the classroom and notices someone smiling right back at him. He then quickly looks to the front of the classroom feeling his face turn red. There stands the teacher staring at him with a confused look. “Are you the new kid?” the teacher asked. Jungkook nodded softly. “Well then, down.” Jungkook inspected the classroom from where he stood to find a place to sit. He very quickly spotted a seat right by the window, and without taking any notice about what was happening around him he went and sat down.


The teacher then said “Okay class, you are now going to get partners for the project.” The teacher started writing on the board, while the class was looking confused. The teacher wrote, YOUR PARTNER WILL BE THE PERSON TO YOUR LEFT. Jungkook slowly looked to his left and saw the person who earlier smiled at him, smiling at him again and reaching out his hand.