Body Suit

Heist

Seolhyun hates when she gets paired with Hyejeong on heists. It’s not that she doesn’t like the older girl, god only knows how much Seolhyun loves her, it’s just that Hyejeong has a particular habit that seems to only come out when Seolhyun is around. Sometimes Seolhyun loves it, sometimes she hates it. Right now she’s leaning towards the latter.

“Have I told you how hot you look lately?” Hyejeongs voice breaks through the quiet silence Seolhyun had been enjoying.

“Like three seconds ago.” Seolhyun whispers back.

“Hm, my words just can’t do you justice. Seriously, you’re so y.”

“Thank you Hyejeong.” Seolhyun says through clenched teeth.

“No, Seol, I don’t think you understand. Your in those leather pants… Like .” Hyejeong trails off.

Seolhyun can see the older girl staring at her. She’s been doing it since they arrived, and Seolhyun had gotten to work. Seolhyun hates being the most flexible member of the heist team, it always means that she has to wear the skin tight leather outfits and be the one to go through the extremely dangerous lasers that could very well kill her if she makes a mistake. While on the other hand Hyejeong gets to stand off to the side, or if Seolhyun is to put it correctly, leaning on the wall lustfully ogling her. It just didn’t seem very fair.

“I get it Hyejeong!” Seolhyun growls. “I’m hot, you’ve made that abundantly clear. Now if you would be so kind as to shut the up so that I don’t lose an appendage, I would be exceptionally grateful.”

Hyejeong is relatively quiet after that, and Seolhyun makes it to vault in no time, a single bead of sweat dripping from her forehead. She turns to apologize to the older girl for scolding her, but when she turns to Hyejeong she’s confused. Is Hyejeong smirking? Hyejeong reaches for the light switch and Seolhyun feels her chest tighten, if she does that their cover will be blown for sure. Hyejeong flicks the switch and instead of the blinding lights Seolhyun is expecting, the blood red lasers simply vanish. Seolhyun’s jaw falls open as Hyejeong struts her way towards the younger girl.

“What the hell is taking you two so long?!” Jimin yells from across the room.

Jimin and Chanmi have just arrived, clearly unimpressed with the work the SeolJeong couple has completed, or lack there of.

“Did you two get lost in each others eyes again?” Chanmi snickers.

“Shut up Chanmi.” Jimin glares before turning back to face Hyejeong and Seolhyun. “Get your together and lets get out of here.”

“Sure thing boss.” Hyejeong salutes, spinning on her heels to crack open the safe.

Hyejeong is done in less than five minutes, a new record, as Yuna will tell her later on. Seolhyun has yet to move, still too stunned to do anything. Hyejeong walks by her and taps her chin shut, making Seolhyun regain consciousness. Hyejeong stops over by the exit once she realizes Seolhyun still hasn’t moved.

“What?”

“Hyejeong what the ?”

Hyejeong wears an amused grin but says nothing.

“How did you know that switch was for the lasers?”

“Jimin said it while I was zipping you into that beautiful body suit. You didn’t have your earpiece in yet.” Hyejeong shrugs.

“Then why the hell did you let me waste all that time going through the lasers?!” Seolhyun finally shouts, completely losing her cool.

Hyejeong closes her eyes, bringing her hands up like she’s silently praying, before she replies.

“Seolhyun, your body is literally a work of art, more valuable than all of the money we’ve just stolen… Not to mention your looks so amazing when you’re in that body suit. It would be unjust to let an opportunity to appreciate such art pass me by. Now then, we should probably go before Jimin comes back here and blows her stack.” Hyejeong chuckles as she exits.

Seolhyun can feel her blood pressure rising. If she hadn’t been praying before, Hyejeong better start because Seolhyun is coming for her.